Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
hershey
Too many to list.

The next person is contemplating seeing the midnight showing of GoF.
Imogen
No, I'm plotting to see if I can get preview tickets again. Can't wait!

The next person's favourite bit in GoF is Ron's dress robes...
Robert
Nope, the ferret bit!

The next person bought a book today.
Billywig2
The only thing I bought today was rum rolleyes.gif

The next person Is going horse riding in the near future.
Cristin
I love horseback riding! However, I don't see it happening in the near future...

The next person has an appointment to keep.
Robert
Yeah its called work!

The next person has the weekend off
Jerry
LOL, I've got about 12 hours of studying to do. But as I'm currently not working, I guess you can say I have off from work. wink.gif

The next person is happy for some particular reason
Robert
YEP! Passed the inspection with a 90%! 4 Star rating and only 9 days until Capt Panic will go on leave to have her baby!

Party Time, Domino's style! fing05.gif fing05.gif

The next person has seen LADYHAWKE

Imogen
Not me sad.gif

The next person has a fanfic spoiler they really want to share with us...
Robert
A Reunion of Souls An outtake to Ch 35 of INVICTUS

spoiler

Now, hours later, Ron sat once again in front of the fireplace wondering when, or if, he’d ever see his girlfriend again. Thus, lost in thought, Ron didn’t hear the portal open until the soft “click” of the latching spell activating alerted him to the presence of someone in the room.

Having mentally noted the departure of most of the house earlier in the evening, Ron supposed it was a first or second year coming back to get something they’d forgotten.

Without looking over his shoulder, Ron muttered, “It’s all right, I won’t bite.”

To his surprise, the response was the last thing he’d expected hear.

“Ron?”

The word was spoken softly, with a hint of hesitation, but Ron instantly knew who’d said it.

The next person lost money on a football game this weekend
Imogen
Nope. Not at all.

The next person is allergic to some animals.
hershey
Yes, cats. *shudders*

The next person received my "treat" of a Halloween email. drie2.gif
Drie
Yes, and I sent you one back!

The next person is a smoker.
hershey
Sorry, no, and I've seen too many patients suffering from the consequences of that particular habit for me to ever consider starting.

The next person has a hobby.
Billywig2
Several, but my favorite ones would be cardmaking in winter, swimming in summer, and reading and horse riding all year 'round.

The next person is very good at geography
Robert
Yep. I can even know that Australia is a continent and not a suburb of Los Angeles. tongue.gif

The next person recently found a valuable autographed item

(I just found my signed by James Doohan copy of the original Star Fleet Tech Manual and the rules for 3-D chess!)
Drie
No. I know where all my autographed books are.

The next person is experiencing sunny weather. (Santa Ana winds are back! Summer-like weather today.)
hershey
Sunny yes, summer-like ahh no. It is November 1st in the North Star state and it feels like it. There is a prediction of snow for the weekend. And so it begins...

The next person has never shoveled snow.
Drie
You would be correct. If I want to feel snow, I've got to drive to it.

The next person has never been to the desert.
Yoda
I've never been to 'the desert' but I've been to a couple with names, not that I can remember them... I think the Mojave in the US, can't think of the others...

The next person knows what 'ahi tuna' is...
hershey
Perhaps some genetically combined fish using a Mahi Mahi and a Tuna, yes, no? LOL

The next person finds the term 'clotted cream', which if I am not mistaken is the British equivalent to whipped cream, a bit unappetizing.
Yes, makes me think of blood sick.gif but I don't like cream anyway, icky stuff

The next person feels like going for a swim (summer, finally! 33 degrees C, which is like, 90 something F, methinks)

Billywig2
oops, sorry iconup.GIF was me
Robert
Yep and one of these days, I'll talk one of the hotels I deliver to into letting me use their pool for a few hours.

The next person has seen the promo clips from GoF
Drie
Yes.

The next person is experiencing a blue sky right now.
hershey
How did you know? Windy, but pretty blue sky and unusually warm for November.

The next person has calculated already how many days until Christmas. blink.gif
Drie
No...and I really don't want to know. I've got a crochet project that I haven't even gotten the yarn for! Aak!

The next person will be doing a lot of baking in the coming weeks.
hershey
Compared to other times of the year, yes.

The next person recalls a thread where we used to share favorite recipes.
Drie
Of course I do. If you'd like any of the ones I'd had posted, lemme know and I'll send them your way.

The next person is posting while talking on the telephone.
hershey
Not at this time, though I am usually multi-tasking while on the computer.

The next person has a new fall TV show they hate to miss.
sockless
well i do have my Gilmore Girls and CSI but they arnt new. . .

The next person is developing a cold.
Robert
Nope, taking plenty of vitamin C to avoid that.

The next person has eaten all their Halloween candy already

Billywig2
We don't have Halloween in Australia, so I don't have any lollies, aka, candy

The next person has done something stupid at a party that they regret.
Robert
Party? No, not much of a partier.

Elsewhere? Yes.

The next person has woken up with no memory of said party.
Drie
Yes.

The next person is having trouble believing that it is November...(I still feel like it's August).
hershey
WHAT!!! huh.gif It can't be November already! I clearly remember it only being the end of Sept...or wait...where am I? *completely confused* confused1.gif

The next person is astounded every year how quickly the Halloween items are banished and replaced with Christmas and other holiday fair.
Billywig2
again with the halloween that we don't have? although yes, I'm amazed at how early the christmas stuff arrives, it comes even earlier here as it is not delayed by holloween stuff.

The next person like trees.
Drie
Of course! They're leafy...leafy (any Friends fan will get that reference)

The next person has a radio in his/her shower.
hershey
My hubby used too. One that could play CDs even. But then one day it was just gone and he hasn't replaced it. Me thinks a bit of h2o found its way inside and well the rest is self-explanatory.

The next person has been plagued by computer problems lately.
Billywig2
On the contrary, for once in my life, my computer seems to be behaving itself!

The next person made pom poms when they were a kid (you know, cut the two donuts out of a cereal box and wind wool around for days, cut and tie and viola!)
hershey
I certainly do remember making pompoms as a child and an adult. We made some just a few years ago to go on our luggage thus making it easier to identify on the airport carrousel.

The next person has another helpful travel tip to share.
Billywig2
If traveling to Europe it helps to have a European passport, much shorter lines. Drink plenty of water, not alcohol on the plane. To avoid jet lag, don't sleep until it's time to do so in the country you're in (gosh, had to stay awake for 50 hours straight for that rule, once ><). In the plane, get up and walk about every hour to avoid, now, what's it called? Deep vain thrombosis? Blood clots, anyway. Make sure you have a good book to read. And I can't be bothered typing any more.

The next person enjoys experiancing different cultures.
Imogen
I do, but I don't get the chance to travel anywhere near as much as I'd like.

The next person will be watching the GoF movie premier online today.
Billywig2
Where I live is kind of remote, you can't get broadband out here, so no. I'll also have to wait almost a month until the movie is released in this country to see that.

The next person doesn't really like the movies.
QuickHare
I like them, but don't get the chance to go often. I don't like going on my own. No-one to chat to post-film, and at least with a friend, there's at least one person I know sitting next to me!

Thanks for the traveling tips, Billywig. They'll come in handy, I know. And it is deep vain thrombosis, yes. It's the blood clots which form when the muscles are not in use for an extended period of time. It actually effects everyone who is immobile for a long time, such as those on a plane, those in hospital, and lazy people who lay in bed all day.

The next person is thankful for that insight.
Billywig2
Why yes, although I doubt I'll ever get it, I'm unable to sit still, even when asleep.

The next person annoys people by kicking in their sleep.
Robert
True, my cats have glared at me enough times

The next person will use Google to get the answer to the Movie qoutes thread
Drie
No.

The next person had a glass of juice sometime today.
hershey
Yes, this morning.

The next person enjoys a hearty soup or stew.
Yoda
Ah, the only soup I've ever truly liked was this delicious beef stock soup we had on holiday in Slovenia & Croatia, so aside from that I'm not too much of a fan I'm sorry to say.

The next person also likes to eat international cuisine (going down the Indian curry house around the corner does not count! Or the Mexican/Chinese/what have you...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.