Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Billywig2
At least three and a half years off doing so, actually.

The next person hates games, like cards, and monopoly and stuff.
nome
Sorry, I love them. I'm kind of nerdy that way.

The next person has a secret wish they've never told anyone about.
Drie
Yes, but am trying to not have regrets in life, so I've moved on...

The next person has dressed up as a clown at least once before.
bart
Well some of my fashion choices may count smile.gif but never intentionally no.

The next person has never had a fashion mistake.
Cristin
One has not lived if they ave gone through life not making fashion mistakes. Yep, I've been a victim.

The next person had a teacher who wore stripes with plaids.

(Mr. Tellenbach - algebra teacher biggrin.gif )
Jerry
Not that I can recall, no. biggrin.gif

The next person can identify the song from the 'Guess the Song Lyrics' thread
Billywig2
It's kd lang, don't know what the song's called, I hate it though.

the next person is glad for it to be the weekend.
Drie
Yes, yes, YES! This has been an odd week for me, so I'm very glad to see the weekend arrive.

The next person is wearing shorts right now.
Jerry
Yes, I am.

The next person is listening to music
Drie
Yep. LAUNCHcast by Yahoo! is my friend at work. I pay for the premium service, so no commercials and I can skip as many songs as I wish.

The next person likes to burn cds for him/herself.
Cristin
I have not kept up with today's advancing technology - so, no, I don't.

The next to respond has received good news today.
bart
Nah, iPod is my freind...

The next person will tell us an album, they own and enjoy listening to, that most people would be rightfully embarrased to admit to. biggrin.gif
Drie
Since Cristin and bart posted at the same time, I'll answer both predictions!

I did receive good news, but I'm not sharing, and I love the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever. cool.gif

The next person has short hair.
Jerry
Well, I guess you can't call it long, so yes. wink.gif

The next person likes playing volleyball
Cristin
Beach volleyball, yes.

The next to respond has curly hair.
Yoda
nope, it's actually tamed for once at the moment, although it does keep trying to eat my mouse.

The next person thinks the 'Hot Fuss' album by The Killers is great...
Drie
I love it! One of the best CDs I've purchased in a long time.

The next person recently ate fish.
bart
depends on your definition of recently... I had roast salmon two nights back....

the next person has had fish more recently than that.
hershey
Nope, we were camping this weekend and the menu was more along the lines of hamburger and hot dogs.

The next person has big plans in the upcoming weeks.
Yoda
Well, not much, but it is me sis's 21st birthday this weekend so a big party is being planned biggrin.gif

The next person has already had their 21st birthday...
hershey
Too many years ago. biggrin.gif

The next person ate out this weekend.
Drie
Yep! Great food for both lunch and dinner - dim sum for lunch, Mexican for dinner. Was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

The next person knows what dim sum is. drool.gif
Jerry
Nope, but it seems like it's mouth-watering biggrin.gif

The next person will be able to tell us what dim sum, indeed, is
hockeygod
Its a Japanese idea of many small dishes so that many items can be tried. I think thats how The Boxcar Children explained it.

After reading the last part of Jerry's sig and knows that it comes from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the next person knows where the worst poetry in the galaxy can be found.
Yoda
I know it can (could) be found on Earth, and I think it is (was) by Emily somebody but I cannot remember anything more than that.

The next person agrees that here (Earth) is (was) definitely the worst source of poetry in the galaxy... biggrin.gif
Drie
As I've not read any of the Hitchhiker's books *ducks volley of marshmallows being flung in her direction by Jerry, HG and Yoda*...I'm going to disagree! ph34r.gif

The next person read my edit in the discussion of HBP in the general discussion board...and will reply?
hershey
Have read and will reply as soon as I reread that chapter.

The next person likes licorice.
Jerry
A little, but not overly so.

The next person will name their favorite spice (in food, that is wink.gif )
bart
I'm not generally picky where spices are concerened, I like most....

The next person will be more specific, than me. biggrin.gif

Bart

As I've not read any of the Hitchhiker's books *ducks volley of marshmallows being flung in her direction by Jerry, HG and Yoda*...I'm going to disagree!  ph34r.gif

Drie just a warning, you should duck some more devil.gif You haven't read them? Shame on you!
Drie
*holds up white flag*

Um...I like chili powder in certain dishes...but am partial to rosemary, oregano and basil. I guess I'm more of an herb gal!

The next person knows all the letters of the alphabet in sign language.
Jerry
No, not at all. I barely know a couple.

The next person has more than one pair of eyeglasses
Drie
Three, to be exact.

The next person has had some form of orthodontics.
nome
umm... phase two retainer, I think. I remember having to crank it open a little farther every six weeks or something like that.

The next person has a doctor's appointment soon.
Yoda
nope, although I probably need one, haven't had a checkup for ... 4 years or so. But I feel fine. sick.gif

the next person is, like myself, unusually enjoying work for once...(unless you always enjoy your job, that is)
Drie
Nah, am "just here" today. Kind of plodding along, waiting for my boss to come in.

The next person can knit.
hershey
Yes, not very well though.

The next person has or had braces.
Cristin
Nope, I was lucky in that area!

The next person to respond prefers blue ink to black ink.
Billywig2
It depends, I usually do my classwork in black, but if I'm doing a SAC (School Assesed Curriculum, or something, basically about a thousand words in a time frame of about 90 minutes, usually, an essay in class) I always use blue.

The next person likes exams
Yoda
sick.gif The reason I never got the grades I was predicted is cos those things got in the way! I am exceedingly bad at exams, find them an enormous cause of stress and ultimately pointless with all we're taught about teamwork these days being of no use to us.

The next person also understands my argument, but may not necessarily agree with it...
Drie
I do, and thankfully my major in college had a lot of times where our final exam was a group project, forcing us to work together.

The next person has slept through class before. (Who, me?)
Cristin
Yep - high school chemistry, college economics, psychology, and world history (if only they didn't always lecture!)

The next to respond is a kinesthetic learner (like me!)
QuickHare
Kinesthetic learner... mmm... Let me fiddle about with that word. I learn best by example and fiddling about myself. Nope, can't work out the word...

The next person saw what I did there.
Jerry
Hmm...I'm guessing you attempted to split the word 'kinesthetic' into two parts to try and recognize it?

The next person will look back at the 'Guess the Song Lyrics' thread for a (hopefully helpful) clue.
hershey
Could not find the clues but luckily knew the song.

The next person can tell us what the odds are the Jerry heard the previously quoted song for the first time just the other day.
Drie
I'm guessing that the odds were very high. teehee.gif

The next person prefers romantic movies over thrillers.
Jerry
Depends on the movie, but many times, yes.

The next person has a lot of packing to do soon

Drie and Hershey: That was the first time I ever heard a Bowling for Soup song. Talk about coincidence... teehee.gif
Drie
Nope, still have a bit of unpacking to do from my recent house-sitting stint. I've been rather lazy, prefering to crochet instead of deal with othe matters!

The next person has seen Gone With the Wind.
Cristin
I have seen it all, but in parts. It has been difficult for me to sit and see it all in one sitting!

The next to respond is sipping something cold.
Jerry
Yes, water.

The next person is wearing something green
Drie
Actually, yes. I'm wearing pajama pants that have green dots all over them.

The next person flosses his or her teeth regularly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.