Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Drie
Life, yes! Family, yes! Friends, yes! Food -- not at the moment. wink.gif

The next person likes to go swimming.

Hershey, what a beautiful way to keep your father in the minds of your children. I absolutely love that! hug.gif
hockeygod
Not especially, unless it is super hot out.

The next person does not live in my native state of Michigan.
Drie
Nope, but I do work for one of the fine higher education institutions that is located in your great state.

The next person likes to build sand (or snow) castles.
Robert
Yep, but haven't in many a year.

The next person recently visited another state.
Cristin
Nope, but I did visit Mexico in the beginning of May (Baja California to be exact).

The next person is on summer break/holiday.

(Lucky, as I don't start mine until this Friday...grumble... ranting.gif )
Yoda
*looks around office*

ranting.gif

The next person does not get a 'summer holiday' in the way that teachers and kids do... (not that I'll complain now, I did get 21 of them biggrin.gif)
hockeygod
Not anymore. According to my mom, now that I have graduated, I don't get anymore summer breaks.

The next person has found his or her true love.
Drie
Why, yes, I do believe I have. rabbit.gif wub.gif

The next person his happy to have air conditioning where he or she is at the moment.
hershey
Very much so.

The next person has received some surprising news lately.
QuickHare
I have. At work, I found out that the PTB are deciding that we cannot do our work. Don't map, they say. Instead, you can do post-edit work. But there's not enough access for everyone to post-edit. So we must map. But we're not allowed to. Argh! What a bunch of (the rest of this paragraph was cut by QH's own censorship)

The next person thinks I'm as complaining as Yoda, now!
ranting.gif
Drie
Nope. We all have difficult days at work from time to time, and it can be very frustrating when you can't perform your job to the best of your ability.

The next person is experiencing warm weather at the moment.
QuickHare
Warm? Even 70mph with windows down on the way home (safely in the speed limit!) wasn't enough to cool me down.

The next person loves to travel at speed (safely in the speed limit!).
Cristin
As I get older, I find that I'm content with traveling the speed limit...unless I'm on the freeway and a great, inspirational, heart-pounding song comes on and the highway is open and I get the temptation to step on the gas...

(Now I'm wishing I were in my Jeep on the freeway in the desert blaring Led Zepplin...)

The next person has stayed up late at least one night this week.
Jerry
*looks at watch* Nope tongue.gif

The next person is on the threshold of summer break
hershey
We are actually two weeks into our "summer break" although it hardly feels like a "break" to me.

The next person has tried iced coffee and will share their opinion.
Drie
I have, and it really isn't my cup of tea. laugh.gif

The next person loves summer fruit.
QuickHare
Not too keen on strawberries, but love other summer fruits.

The next person loves pineapple, unlike me.
Drie
Yes, I do. In fact, I didn't know I liked pineapple until about 4 years ago. laugh.gif

The next person has gotten a ticket for some kind of moving violation while in a car.
hershey
At least one, but it has been some time.

The next person has manuevered their way out of receiving such a ticket.
Jerry
Well, I don't know. I have to get a license first, let alone a ticket. tongue.gif

The next person has visited the dentist recently
Drie
About two months ago, so I've got another four before a return visit. biggrin.gif

The next person likes to spend time outdoors.
QuickHare
Depends on the weather.

The next person has a model of something from science fiction on the same desk as their computer.
hershey
No can't say that I have.

The next person owns something of value that is autographed.
Drie
Well, they're valuable to me. I've a few books signed by the author, and I hold them in very high regard, especially the one signed by Adriana Trigiani.

The next person has a phone book handy.
hockeygod
Can't say that I do.

The next person has a job.
hershey
Two actually - one is 24/7 and the other is one weekend per month.

The next person knows how to drive stick.
hockeygod
Really the only way that a teenage boy can feel truly free is to drive a stick at 110 mph *coughnot that i have or anythingcough*

The next person wants kids, but does not have them.
QuickHare
I want them, but not until I and my partner is ready for them.

The next person agrees.
Drie
Very much so!

The next person lives on an island.
QuickHare
Everyone does. Every country is on some land, and all landmasses are surrounded by water, and this makes all land islands. I just live on a small island inhabited by three countries (England, Wales and Scotland, which are countries in their own right!).

The next person lives near the equator.
hockeygod
heck no

(if you talk to hershey, she'll tell you I'm moving to the end of the Earth)

The next person gets the recommended 8 hours of sleep a night.
QuickHare
Depends. I waiver between 6 to 9 hours.

The next person can see snow from their house.
Drie
At the moment, no. There are days in the winter that I can look up to the San Gabriel mountains and see snow, but it looks to be pretty much all melted now.

The next person lives in a community where there is excellent public transportation.
QuickHare
This is the UK, where it's quicker to post yourself than use public transport.

The next person likes licking stamps.
Jerry
Actually, I do biggrin.gif.

The next person has read a humorous book recently
QuickHare
Not all the way through, but I have rad funny bits from a book recently.

The next person is trying to do many things at once.
Drie
No more than usual -- posting and IM-ing at the same time. wink.gif

The next person is at the end of his/her day.
QuickHare
Still many hours to go yet, so no.

The next person is about to fall asleep...
Jerry
Yes, considering the amount of sleep (or lack thereof) I got last night.

The next person will state his/her favorite ice-cream flavor
Drie
I don't eat ice cream much any more, but when I do, I prefer peanut-butter chocolate from Baskin and Robins (31 Flavors).

The next person would rather have a marshmallow topping on a sundae over chocolate sauce or hot fudge.
hershey
Sacriledge! Absolutely not, while yummy marshmellow topping could never top ( tongue.gif ) any chocolate variety in my opinion.

The next person like frozen, chocolate covered bananas.

Jerry
I don't think I've ever had any.

The next person knows from which movie the latest quote is taken
hershey
I believe I have seen it as it sounds familiar, but for now I am stumped.

The next person is enjoying an air conditioned break from the heat.
Jerry
Yes. Actually, there isn't much heat at the moment outside, but humidity is 98%.

The next person is planning to see a movie this weekend
Cristin
If you count watching a DVD at home, yes. In the theater, no. I have found that it is too expensive, and I'm tired of cell phones ringing despite reminders not to, and the constant whispering.

The next person prefers shakes to malts.
hershey
Yes I do. The only malt flavored beverage I have liked was a Mocha Malt Frappacino served by Starbucks last summer only! I was so disappointed they discontinued it. dry.gif

The next person dislikes humidity.
Cristin
Absolutely! Even in California, the deserts have become humid (thanks to people moving to Palm Springs and all the golf courses out there that need watering). I have to go to Arizona to find a dry heat - the only heat I can tolerate!

The next person has seen the preview to "King Kong."
hershey
I have not, sorry.

The next person can name four good looking actors who naturally speak with a British accent.
Cristin
Ralph Fiennes, Joseph Fiennes (not sure how their last names are spelled), Jude Law, and of course Colin Firth! drool.gif

The next person has been to Mt. Rushmore.
hershey
Not as yet, but perhaps later this summer. The new travel trailer will be picked up this week.

The next person has been to Niagara Falls.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.