Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Willow
I havent seen Narnia yet...hoping to soon though.

The next person has been to the theatre in the past 2 weeks...
Robert
Fraid not, but I am IMing with Alphie, who is an actress staring in a theatre show (Nunsense)

The next person is familiar with the play NOISES OFF

Robert
hockeygod
I am indeed. My high school performed it.

The next person wants to see Rent.
Billywig2
Not particularly, no.

The next person doesn't know what they'll eat for tea
hockeygod
I would have to say no, especially as I don't have a tea time.

The next person likes the job they work at.
Cristin
I do now!

The next to respond does not have to go in to work on Monday.
Robert
No such luck!

gotta work, write on REFLECTIONS, IM chat with a friend. My schedule is simply swamped

The next person recently shopped at Amazon.com (and bought something)

Yoda
nope, but a friend did for me

the next person is completely organised and has purchased all their Christmas presents... (unlike me...)
hockeygod
No, but as I'm not buying presents this year...

The next person watches T.V.
Billywig2
I endeavour to watch two television programs, Smallville and Veronica Mars, but I always forget to watch the former, and I have choir when the latter is on, and Dad *always* forgets to tape it.

The next person went out for a meal recently.
Drie
Yep, lunch. Horrid fast food, but when I'm craving Taco Bell...

The next person likes the smell of cinnamon.
hockeygod
Sometimes.

The next person likes the smell of frsh garlic.
Cristin
ABSOLUTELY! Every once in a while, at the end of the school day, I'll get a whiff of garlic from the local Chinese or Vietnamese restaurant and I go bonkers!

The next to respond knows where the garlic capital of the world is (at least, according to this town).

Hint: it's in California...
Jerry
I have absolutely no idea. Though living in such a place sounds tasty... biggrin.gif

The next person will know the answer to Cristin's question

QH: Well done. You've got everything but the name. And indeed, Hydrogen Cyanide is an extremely noxious gas, don't you think? wink.gif
Yoda
Showing just what an excellent research tool it can sometimes be, I declare Gilroy to be the Garlic Capital of the World, courtesy of Google.

The next person has heard and liked the new Franz Ferdinand album... (new being a relative-non-NaNo-time-excluding word)
Drie
Alas, I have only heard one single off of that album, but I like that single! Bring it on.

The next person is afraid of balloons.

(I am)
Willow
I'm not in the slighest scared of balloons....unless they happened to be twisted into a scary shape by a clown..

The next person has had 2 cups of coffee today already..
QuickHare
I have! Exactly two! Wow.

The next person will explain how CH3 reached the UK news recently. (3 is subscript)
Cristin
I have no clue...sorry!

The next to respond has recently decorated a tree.
Billywig2
Lol, about 15 minutes ago!

The next person loves the smell of pine
Robert
Pine is good, ceder is better

The next person has a feather pillow
hockeygod
I do indeed.

The following person has had two Monsters to pull an all nighter before.
Robert
Actually my worst was a 36hr stretch on one paper, 12 hrs of sleep, then a a 30hr on a second.

The only time the movie Back to the Beach has ever made sense.

The next person IMed someone today
hockeygod
I think I may have. The last 20 hours are blurring.

The next person thinks Robert and I are both crazy.
Billywig2
A little, but here they make us do most the work (that counts, anyway) at school in class, so they can make sure it comes from our own head, so home time is for study. I'd rather sleep and understand what's going on at school next day, then over study and not learn anything next day.

The next person likes to make effective use of mind maps.
Drie
I don't know if I've every done mind mapping. If I have, I haven't been aware of it!

The next person enjoys musical movies.
Willow
I enjoy musical disney movies biggrin.gif

The next person really wants to see Billy Elliot in London at the theatre...
Billywig2
Heck yeah! Unfortunatly, I havn't got $2,000 for a trip to London >.<

The next person styles their hair in some way, whether it be with gel, or heat tools, whatever.

(btw, mind maps are when you summerise a subject on a peice of paper by using pictures and stories. For example, have you ever, instead of trying to remember all the names of the planets in order, you take the forst letter and use a different word: Many Veela Eating Marsbars Jump Suddenly Under Nick's Pants. because you can imagine it, it's easier. Although, that's a bit dodgy because I made it up just then, the one I actually use for planets is too dirty, because the dirtier it is, the easier it is to remember)
Robert
Nope I let it fall naturally. Most girls seem to like it that way.

The next person hasn't had breakfast yet
Drie
No.

The next person likes pea soup.

(BTW, Billy, thanks for that tidbit! I guess I could change my answer and say "yes." Your suggestion of dirty phrases made me chuckle! Kudos to you.)
Robert
It depends on who makes it.

Homemade with bacon is good

The next person has three red items on today and will respond with more than a monosylabic answer.
Jerry
Actually, I had no red thing on today. It was all blue and black, with some green teehee.gif

The next person is in the middle of an interesting book
Cristin
Yep! HBP to be exact!

The next to respond is having something cool to drink.
Jerry
Yep. Ice-cold coke.

The next person is wearing lilsocks.gif
Robert
Not any more. Poor Beauregard. He hates it when I use him for a foot warmer.

The next person knows the lyrics to "Brush up your Shakespeare"
Drie

No.

The next person will share with us his or her favorite holiday song. (Mine's Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses)
Robert
Bing's White Christmas

The next person is not writing an outtake for Imogen
Billywig2
That would be correct.

The next person is wearing reletivly new shoes.
Robert
shoes? what shoes?

The next person bought lunch today at a nice restaraunt
Billywig2
No, but I did yesterday... but didn't liek it because I'm a fussy eater, and fancy restaurants always use fancy cheeses, and fancy lettuce, and fancy this and that.

The next person got to play with paint today!
Cristin
It's too early in the day for me (as it is only almost 10:00 am here). However, I did play with glue yesterday - art with my students!

The next to respond likes flavored Coke. (mine happens to be Vanilla Coke!)
Robert
I like Vanilla Coke too, but prefer Mello Yello

The next person has a cat burbling in their ear.
Billywig2
I would be extremly allarmed if I had, because the only cat I've seen around here is a wild panther (which a lot of people don't believe exist, but I've seen one, so meh.)

The next person enjoys Sudoku.
Robert
I've never palyed it but site member Tally works on them all the time

The next person travelled this weekend
Yoda
yep, popped across and down a bit to London to see me Aunt and me cousin (the other cousin was at Canvey Island with the other half).

The next person did one or both of the following things this weekend:
1). Finished their xmas shopping!
cool.gif. Put up and decorated their tree (if you celebrate the season in this way)
hockeygod
As i only shopped for my better half, I was done a long time ago with that and the tree went up a month ago.

The next person enjoys the winter months.
Billywig2
Nope, hate 'em.

The next person hates friction
Robert
that depends upon the kind of friction you're talking about

the next person received a package today
Yoda
nope, but hopefully I'll get a few Sunday morning biggrin.gif

the next person knows who sings ''Somewhere only we know'' (as I'm listening to it right now...)
Drie
Gah! I want to say 'The Killers' but I'm not 100% about that. Hmmm. I do know that I like the song... Yes, I was right. Keane. (Doesn't hurt that the song just popped up on my LAUNCHcast...

The next person can name three major rivers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.