Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
QuickHare
A Master at The Force, but hasn't read HP yet? He's missing from Hbp - What Did You Think? and doesn't wish to be subject to many spoilers.

The next person will not follow the link above as they, too, don't wish to read spoilers.
hockeygod
Exaxctly, although a friend of mine read it and has spoiled a few things for me.

The next person has great friends that would do the same thing.
QuickHare
My friends know not to give things away. Like Yoda and some films in the past.... wink.gif

The next person is happy.
Drie
At the moment, yes! teehee.gif

The next person enjoys baking.
hockeygod
That depends on if its food thats baking or me baking in the sun, because I do like to bake brownies and chocolate-chip cookies.

The next person likes a good grill-out.
Cristin
Only if it's my husband or my father doing the grilling!

The next person enjoys baked potatoes.
hershey
Yes I do.

The next person has not finished reading HBP.

(I finally just finished about an hour ago although I correctly guessed some occurences & confirmed them by skimming ahead before taking the crew to "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" this afternoon where we viewed a GOF trailer! fing05.gif )
Cristin
I will hang my head in shame, as I have yet to begin reading it. I got it in my head that I needed to revisit the first 5 books, and as of right now am over half way through the first one. Lots of detail revisited, but it will take me a while until I can share with the rest of you!

The next person thought ahead and has already read the first five books so that they could jump right into the sixth book!
Billywig2
Well, I was *plannning* on reading them, but my brother "borrowed" my books, (meaning that he stole them off my bookshelf while I was in America last year) and only returned them to me (in less than perfect condition, I might add - *how* did he get the chamber of secrets *wet*!?) in enough time for me to read ootp again. ranting.gif

The next person hates it when someone else treats their books with less reverence then oneself would use.
Drie
I do. Just because it is a book, so many people feel that it is okay to bang them up or break an unbroken spine. I find that really rude.

The next person doesn't share my views.
USMCDevilDog
Wrong, I do share your views.

Next person was inspired to write a fanfic after reading HBP
Jerry
Nope, not really.

The next person has succeeded in reading HBP in one sitting sorcerer.gif
Drie
Yep! Though, I did take about an hour's break to go and get dinner and stuff for a party for the next night.

The next person still skips/jumps rope.
hockeygod
No, as I never could in the first place.

The next person has a Harry Potter bookmark.
Cristin
It's a bookmark of Hedwig.

The next to respond is feeling thirsty right now.
Billywig2
actually, yes

The next person refused a date and/or appointment or something to read HBP
Yoda
nope, happily read straight through from midnight biggrin.gif

Bonus marks to QH though, who notes I haven't yet posted a review/anything in the HBP thread yet (although for the wrong reason tongue.gif) - I'm trying to sum up thoughts - always a challenge with me (which QH will also testify to!) laugh.gif

The next person has read HBP...twice...!...
Drie
No, have only just begun the re-read.

The next person has candy nearby.
Cristin
Actually, no, for once!

The next person has an opal.
Billywig2
I have a peice of glass shaped like a dog with lots of chips of opal in it, that my friend got me when she went to Uluru, does that count?

The next person has been to an opal mine.
Yoda
um...can coal be crushed into opals or is it just diamonds...? (nope!)

the next person can make an educated guess about which country I was in when I visited the coal mine mentioned above...
Jerry
Australia, Germany, India, China, U.S.A? blink.gif

The next person will be Yoda, correcting my answer biggrin.gif
Cristin
Nope, just me! biggrin.gif

The next person really IS Yoda and will let Jerry know whether he is correct or not.
Jerry
Alas, no. 'Tis Jerry again. wink.gif

The next person will find it interesting that 'Severus Snape' is an anagram of 'Suave Serpens' (Charming Snake).
hockeygod
Yes I do.

The next person has to move soon.
Billywig2
Well, if you count moving out of home in january/feb sometime to go to uni, yes.

The next person enjoys some sort of craft.
hockeygod
If sandwich making counts, then yes. (Arthur Dent anyone?)

The next person likes a good sandwich that is toasty warm and gooey.
QuickHare
My ideal sandwich would be well filled but not spilling out all over the place, cool, healthy and a bit on the moist side, like mayo or juicy cucumbers. And no chicken. Too dry.

The next person knows what their ideal breakfast would be.
Cristin
Not much for breakfast...but if I have to eat it, it would be maple and brown sugar oatmeal with a banana and a mug full of ice cold milk. That, or Fruit Loops or Lucky Charms. biggrin.gif

The next to respond likes breakfast food for dinner.
Billywig2
... well, it's ten to six pm and I just had a bowl of nutri-grain (a cereal) but it's more of an after-school snack, tea's in the oven, still.

The next person prefers the dark meaat of a chicken instead of the drier, white meat.
Yoda
I'm a white meat person meself.

and now I will finally tell Jerry which country I was in: Wales velho.gif The nearest area of coalpits to me (it just about beats the north of England's coal fields in closeness)

The next person knows more about the geography of coalpits in the UK...(or has a more interesting geographical fact about the UK...)
QuickHare
Up north, around Scotland, there's a place called Kintyre. The Mull of Kintyre looks quite rude when looking at it in the 'right' way. Amazingly, the BBC used this as a standard for the straightest that rude shape is allowed to be before it is considered too rude for TV, even after the watershed. So, the BBC called it the "Mull of Kintyre Rule".

The next person will say if this geographical fact is interesting.
Drie
Yes, and now I've got that song by Paul McCartney in my head! wink.gif

The next person owns a piece of jewlry with diamond(s) in it.
QuickHare
Nope. The only jewellery I have is an old ring I don't wear anymore. It's silver, and it's engraved with a lie. But that's a different story.

The next person thinks diamonds are not really a girl's best friend.
Drie
No, but they sure are nice to have.

The next person has changed his/her hair color at least once.
QuickHare
No. And I'm not likely to. It changes colour by itself.

The next person paints their toenails, then wears shoes!
Cristin
I don't keep my toenails long enough for paint, although I should to cover the bruised big toe nail I have!

The next person currently/used to bite their finger nails.
Jerry
Used to, yes.

The next person will be going on a vacation starting tomorrow.
Drie
Part II of my summer vacation. Yay!

The next person likes maps.
Billywig2
"Not I, said the dog"

The next person will shaer with us their favorite book as a child.
nome
ummm... Ramona Quimby, Age 8. A year later, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's Magic. A year later, Lord of the Rings. A year later, Roots.

I admit to being strange. All of this was before I turned 12.

The next person hates surprises.
QuickHare
I don't like too many surprises, but I do like some pleasant ones...

The next person loves giving gifts whatever the price tag.
Jerry
I don't have too much money of my own, so when I give gifts I have to be careful I won't go bankrupt wink.gif

The next person has yet to read HBP
hockeygod
No, I have.

The next person is not a little buzzed right now.
Jerry
Not really.

The next person knows what his/her birthstone is
hockeygod
Nope, not a clue.

The next person will please disregard my previous post in this thread.
nome
Since I didn't understand it the first time around, sure. wink.gif

The next person adores getting letters from people.
Billywig2
Yep! And I love sending them too!

The next person has something else that they should be doing right now.
Drie
Yes. Unpacking. Well, at least getting out the essentials for tomorrow. I don't wanna go to work tomorrow! mad.gif

The next person can't snap his or her fingers.
Cristin
I can.

The next to respond has a fan on in his/her home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.