Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Willow
I DO. I watch Most Haunted, and my brother went to Most Haunted Live. smile.gif

The next person perfers mint choc chip, to double choc chip.

Jen x

(P.S...Cristin: I do believe in Fairies, i do, i do! - the amount of times i've said that...... rolleyes.gif )
Billywig2
umm... don't think that I have a preferance between those, whatever I feel like at the time, I guess.

The next person is having a lazy day.
Cristin
Far from it. I went in to my classroom for 6+ hours of packing, and it's still not done! icon_furious.gif I hate the fact that I'm being kicked out of my room...

The next to respond can say the alphabet backwards without hesitation. Good luck!
Willow
Argh, no i can't do it without hesitation. In fact, i dont think i can do it at all! I'm really bad i think i hesitate to say it the right way never mind backwards!

The next person is going to see their favourite band play sometime this year....
Drie
Sadly, no. Any extra money I've got I'll be socking away for QH's next trip back to the US this winter.

The next person can name three musical string instruments.
QuickHare
Double bass, banjo, harp.

The next person is smiling.
Cristin
Now that you have suggested it, yes I am! biggrin.gif

The next to respond knows the difference between an alligator and a crocodile.
Billywig2
um... they look completly different. I know the official difference is that one has teeth on the outside, croc, I think, and one has teeth on the inside, but you really don't need that, because they're shaped differently, are different sizes, and don't really have that much in common.

The next person can name four south american animals
Yoda
Hmm, besides Ronaldo and the others on the Brazilian team...? Let's try:
1. Golden Lion Tamarins (cuuuuuuuuute)
2. Chinchilla (my friends have one)
3. Spider Monkey
4. Ocelot
(and, of cousre, let us not forget the majestic moose llama)

The next person had a good day at work today...
Willow
If work includes....eating breakfast, brushing teeth and getting dressed. Then yes i did have a good day.....hehe.
Not working today, so i think thats classed as a good day at work if i do say so!!

The next person hates salted popcorn...
Drie
Nope -- I love popcorn that's been buttered and salted. Yummmmmmmmmmmm!

The next person can name all the members of the Monkees.
Cristin
Davy Jones, Mike Nesmith, Mickey Dolenz, and Peter Tork biggrin.gif

What in the world made you think about the Monkees, Drie? I know...you KNEW I would be on early today to post!

The next to respond can do the splits.
Willow
Can. Well, i'm not sure now because i haven't done it for a while and i'm not wearing the right thing to check!

The next person can smell someone having a BBQ right now...
Cristin
Considering it is 10:20 in the evening as I post, I am not smelling any BBQ at this point. However, I will tomorrow evening when my husband barbecues some carne asada...YUM!

The next to respond is double-jointed.
Willow
I don't think im double jointed.
Although i can put both of my feet behind my neck....?

The next person to post wishes they were somewhere else right now...
Jerry
Well, not really. I'm home right now, so that's good.

The next person has been to Australia
Drie
Not yet, but QH and I were considering that as a possible vacation destination sometime in the near future. For now I'll just have him return to California for the new year.

The next person is amazed with Jenny's flexibility!
Yoda
Given I am unlike my namesake in Red Dwarf (who can eat his own toenails.. bleuch) I must say I am impressed by Jenny's flexibility.

The next person is going to experience some altitude changes this weekend...
Cristin
Unless my husband and I decide to go on an impromptu camping trip to the mountains, no.

The next to respond is happy to see that Jerry is posting again after a LONG absence! biggrin.gif
Drie
Always!

The next person likes cheesy popcorn.
Willow
I've never had cheesy popcorn...but i don't know whether i'd like it anyway. Eww. Is it nice?

The next person is wearing a blue top..
jen
(Cheese popcorn is awesome! Mmmm)

No, sorry! Wearing a pink pyjama top.

The next person needs coffee before they can do anything productive.
Cristin
I did when I was in college, but it took its toll on my stomach. I have learned to adapt to life without coffee. I love the smell and the taste, but my stomach has me saying no. 1346.gif

The next to respond has a cavity-free mouth.
Jerry
Yep, fortunately. I've had my fair share of other injuries to make up for it biggrin.gif

The next person bought some office supplies today
Cristin
Not today, but I will go out in the next week or two to purchase supplies for my students!

The next to respond had pasta for dinner last night.
Jerry
I actually did. Good prediction! biggrin.gif

The next person listened to/watched a sporting event today
Cristin
NASCAR is not until Sunday, and the World Cup games are this weekend. Therefore, no sporting events for me today!

The next to respond enjoys ironing their clothes.
Billywig2
Enjoys ironing? I'll do almost anything to get out of it!

The next person has read several books lately.
Yoda
I think I read one book, and several virtual books in the office...

The next person doesn't thikn of office literature as, well, literature...
Drie
You're correct, I don't think of it as literature. I do read novels at work though, thanks to a lovely invention online called Project Gutenberg. Many classic texts can be found there for my pleasure to read through all while looking like I'm reading important documentation!

The next person uses a headset when talking on the phone.
Cristin
Nope...call me old-fashioned!

The next to respond can roll their tongue.
Jerry
I can roll it side to side, but I think most people can do that. What I can't do is fold it in half.

The next to post finds the idea of hot soup on a stifling day revolting
Cristin
Absolutely! Hot soup is fantastic on a cold wintry day, but not during a hot and humid summer day!

The next to respond has just finished reading a novel.
Yoda
Yep, I just finished on Voyage of the Dawn Treader and will be starting The Silver Chair tonight...

The next person has also read The Chronicles of Narnia before...
QuickHare
Nope. I had watched the TV programme, and saw the recent film, but not the book. I have my own Narnia, and it's much better. It's sadly located in California, but I have this magic door that leads me there. But it's at the airport.

The next person tries to read a book of a film before or just after the film is released.
Billywig2
I always like to have read the book first, because once you see the movie, your first impressions and ideas are replaced by the way the director interpreted the book.

The next person has a lot of reading to do in the next couple of months

(say... $200 worth of books crybaby.gif how come ancient texts have to be so expensive!? I doubt Homer is taking the royalties!)
Cristin
I have two books lined up: Angels and Demons and Little Earthquakes, but that's all...not too much reading planned!

The next to respond just received a new pair of glasses (reading, sun, or otherwise).
Yoda
no but I must acquire some new sunglasses as the right rim of my old pair shattered last week

the next person is currently working their way through a tv series on dvd...
QuickHare
No. Though I should be working through Dr Who on VHS one day...

The next person watches little TV.
Cristin
During the school year, absolutely. But the call of the set is just too strong during the hot (and I mean HOT!) days of summer... bag.gif

The next to respond does not have a cellular phone.
Drie
Nope -- that's the primary way I have friends and family get in touch with me. I love my cell phone!

The next person can relate to the assistant in the boo,/movie "The Devil Wears Prada."
QuickHare
Sadly I've never seen it...

The next person has physically met a member of the H&G forums in real life.
(this includes if a member introduced another member to the board)
Yoda
yep I have indeed

the next person isn't at work today for some reason...
bart
I wish! Nope I was there all day. sad.gif

Then next person has just eaten more than they really should have done.
QuickHare
I think I need to eat more than I did. *rummages in fridge*

The next person likes midnight snacks.
Yoda
only when I'm writing, otherwise I get hyper

whomsoever follows in writing will notice something different about this phrase...
QuickHare
The fact it doesn't start in the [i]usual[/] way, there is no capital letter, and I'm not sure "whomsoever" is even a word. So, what's different, Mr Yoda?

The next person will give us a very interesting phrase which has a characteristic of some kind.
Billywig2
nope, because I don't understand what you mean by a phrase with a characteristic.

The next person likes cheese.
Cristin
Your prediction is 100% correct! Soft cheeses, hard cheeses, I love them all!

The next to respond knows which world-famous director makes an uncredited appearance in Steven Spielberg's "Hook."
Yoda
Besides Steven Spielberg himself? (hee, hee) Well, it's got to be old George, and I believe he's the bloke enjoying a cameo kiss with Carrie Fisher as they float above London in the end scene.

The next person celebrated something this weekend...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.