Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Yoda
nope, I cannot eat my own kind wacko.gif

the next person is envious of bart's 'long month' as I am (ranting.gif)...

but also severely grateful as he's free to beta me challenge when I write it!
hockeygod
Yes, very much so.

The next person relaxes in the free time available.
Cristin
I did, but as seen in a previous post, I now have 35 hours and 30 minutes before I greet my new class of students, so my free time will become considerably less!

The next to respond knows someone who gives good backrubs!! biggrin.gif
Drie
Nope. I'm usually the one giving the rubs.

The next person does not like to eat eggs.
Yoda
yes and no, I like to eat the eggs, but sometimes I find the taste a bit too overpowering. Odd, that.

the next person will also have been using the phrase 'odd, that.' a lot recently... work's going a bit funny
Cristin
Can't say that I have. Hmmm...

The next person has felt overwhelmed by something in the last week.
Drie
Yes. I was overwhelmed by phone calls on Wednesday by people wanting to make sure I was feeling better. Never let it get out that you're sick, because you'll never get rest! Not that I didn't appreciate people's good wishes...

The next person does not like to be the center of attention.
Yoda
it depends on who's around, I'll never compete for the centre, but if it's my turn to take it I'll be in the spotlight for five minutes

the next person is not expecting the Spanish Inquisition (and knows why...)
Cristin
No clue...sorry!

The next person did a lot of walking today.
Jerry
Not so much, no.

The next person is either enjoying a moment of relaxation or working dilligently biggrin.gif
Billywig2
Niether, really, getting ready to work diligently.

The next person is doing something final today.
Yoda
(hopefully) The final qc on a few countries before shipping them out with our project...

the next person is scared of market research by that last sentence alone!!! ph34r.gif
Drie
bag.gif Does that answer your question?

The next person does not like to fly.
Cristin
I did like to fly, but now with all of the extra "security" at airports, it's become more than a pain to do.

The next person prefers to go on road trips (with the exception of gas prices going up).
Drie
I do enjoy road trips. You call your own shots that way.

The next person has a hole in his or her sock.
Jerry
I do! biggrin.gif

The next person has a day off from work/school
Cristin
Nope, not for a while now that I'm off summer break!

The next to respond is in the middle of a BIG project.
Jerry
Four actually. All school-related wink.gif

The next person has acquired a driver's license at a relatively young age.
Billywig2
hah, nope, especially by American standards. I'm 18, nearly 19, and I havn't got my probationary liscence yet, which means I still have to have a driver in the car with me, and I only got my Learners at the beginning of the year, most people in Australia get them when they're 16, and then their P's (Probationary) when they're 18.

The next person bumped into an old friend recently
Cristin
No, but I will in 2 weeks when I go to my college's Homecoming weekend!

The next person has a sore throat.
Jerry
No, thankfully. That's the last thing I need right now.

The next person is currently working
Billywig2
Goodness knows I should be, I havn't done *any* Holiday-homework today, but oh well.

The next person is getting ready for bed.
Drie
Nope! Here it's about 20 past 8 in the morning, so my day has just begun (after a rather sleepless night).

The next person does not like thunder storms. ph34r.gif
Cristin
LOVE THEM! Of course, they would be better if they hit on a night when I didn't have to get up early the next morning, teach all day, then sit for three hours in an administrative class...but I LOVE THEM! (It was a long day today...)

The next person to respond constantly uses spell check.
hershey
I will use it one occasion, but I tend to have spelling capabilities that are above average. blushing.gif

The next person cursed at an inanimate object in the past 24 hours.
Drie
No, but I have been known to do that on occasion.

The next person has caught him/herself talking to him/herself today.
Jerry
Yesterday bag.gif

The next person is experiencing too much humidity for this time of year unsure.gif
Drie
I did yesterday, but now California is back to the usual dry weather.

The next person can name three varieties of rock.
Cristin
sedimentary/metamorphic/igneous (ahh...fourth grade curriculum) OR classic/modern/alternative

The next to respond wears reading glasses.
Billywig2
Nope, 20/20 vision right here.

The next person had a good day yesterday.
Yoda
Well, I wasn't at work (yay!) but only because I was ill and had a comically sore throat (booooo!). I would rather have been at work.

The next person cannot remember the last time they were ill...
Drie
I wish. I had a very nasty case of food poisoning about two weeks ago. *shudders* That wasn't fun at all.

The next person has a boss who's an idiot.
Billywig2
I don't have a boss, but my head of campus isn't all too bright tongue.gif

The next personwill be visiting a museum in the next week.
Yoda
Ah, if only, anything to get out of the tedium of work at the moment! That said, the new project is going well.

The next person is also working on a big project of any description (and not necessarily at work either!)
Drie
Nope, just putzing with my normal little crochet project before I begin the Big One, to be completed by Christmas!

The next person has made home made ice cream before.
Willow
I did make icecream, but it was at school. And it wasnt pretty.

The next person is looking forward to the beginning of October, or for september to end
hershey
Jenni, you read my mind. *Good to see you back BTW* hug.gif September has been crazy. Here's to the coming of October. fing34.gif

The next person really gets into Halloween.
Drie
I enjoy Halloween, but not like my sister, Cristin. I do believe she gave several small children nightmares when we were teenagers and did up our parent's home like a haunted house. She rules the holiday in our family. I only ever did elaborate costumes. wink.gif

The next person already has plans to celebrate New Year's eve.
Yoda
For the next ten New Years or so I should imagine laugh.gif

The next person to reply will know who won the 'Shot Seen Around The World' in ITV's 50th birthday celebrations... ('66 World Cup is my favourite!)
Jerry
Not a clue, sorry.

The next person is rather tired at the moment
Drie
Let's see...it's 9:30 a.m. here and I'm at work. Yeah, I'm tired!

The next person has a dimple.
Willow
nuhuh, i have no dimples.

The next person prides himself/herself on their san tropez tan laugh.gif
Drie
Nope! With skin like mine, I can't get a natural tan, nor does a sunless tan look natural. I'll stick with the Weasley colored skin, thank you very much! wink.gif

The next person's work space looks a little chaotic.
Yoda
the only word that can safely describe my corner of the office is 'um.' laugh.gif

the next person has a desk at home/work with at least one mascot of some description on it...
hockeygod
Well I have a Transformer on top of my wardrobe. Does that count?

The next person has a cool boss, or as the case may be, several cool bosses and several stupid ones. (Thats what happens when you work in the cafeteria.)
Willow
I dont have a job, so i dont have a cool boss. cool.gif

The next person has more than 6 detentions to his/her name
Yoda
Not this year, or even when I was back at school - the thing about answering teachers back is that there's nothing they can do about it if you're right (and all within earshot know it!) laugh.gif

The next person also uses the 'smart alec' technique to get out of trouble...
Willow
Ive used it for the past 4 years

(but when i got my first detention like, last week this teacher was so pathetic she couldnt even admit that she was obviously being ridiculous. she was also too scared to give me the detention, i have 3 weeks to make her cry. the game is on.)

The next person got slightly drunk last night
Yoda
*crosses out 'slightly'* drunk.gif

The next person is unimpressed by my reply... (and is going 'tssssk!' as you all should be!!!!!)
QuickHare
Yes, I'm tutting at that. I thought you stayed sober....... Which reminds me, I have wheels. Soon I'll be making a journey up country to your neck of the woods to annoy you, Yoda. When I decide when, I'll let you know.

The next person is smiling for a reason I can't quite put my finger on...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.