Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
bart
Nope, fairly ordinary weekend for me.

The next person is having muse control problems...
Yoda
Yep, in terms of having too many ideas to write properly at the moment, and the fact that every musical device I have currently plays some album by Muse 061.gif

the next person can think of a well known paradox...
hockeygod
Does a paradoxical phrase count? Because i have a few of those: Jumbo Shrimp, Instant Classic, Reality T.V....

The next person has not been gone for two months without a trace.
Imogen
Well, nearly!

The next person can bake amazing cakes.
Yoda
As long as you spell bake m-i-c-r-o-w-a-v-a-b-l-e laugh.gif

The next person can actually put on a show of cooking prowess, in comparison to the muppet with a microwave...
Drie
I'm a decent cook, but much better in terms of baking.

The next person is an auntie or and uncle.
Imogen
Several times over! Got 6 nephews and nieces at the moment.

The next person takes more than 5 minutes to do their hair in the morning.
Yoda
There's an option to do your hair in the morning? I thought you just kind of dunked water on it then left it to dry for the next few hours biggrin.gif

The next person probably rolled their eyes at my comment...
Cristin
Ha! I actually have to agree with most of what you said. The only difference is that I dry with a blow dryer...speeds up the process!

The next to resond can touch the tip of their nose with their tongue.
Drie
Nope! But I have a friend that can.

The next person knows that your tongue shortens as you age.
QuickHare
I didn't know that. Wow.

The next person knows how many hairs are on the average human scalp.
Billywig2
nope. Although at home I have a book that has it in it, and it actually depends on the colour of your hair, blondes have the most hair, I think... maybe, could be wrong, years since I read it...

The next person is prone to losing their keys.
Cristin
My classroom keys, yes. Many a time I've had to have my students look for them in the classroom before we leave...

The next to respond has a digital camera.
Yoda
nope, such technology is beyond my simple grasp biggrin.gif

the next person is going on holiday soon...
QuickHare
If December is soon, then yup! Otherwise, no, but planning.

The next person knows what the Dharma Institute is, without looking it up.
Cristin
I know that it is associated with the show "Lost" but that is the extent of my knowledge of the Dharma Institute!

The next to respond knows all of the lyrics to Abba's "Mama Mia."
Billywig2
Not exactly, because Australia hasn't got the 3rd season of 'Lost' yet (we're still on season 2), do you find out? So far I know they're a wierd group of people...

The next person has eaten a mandarine today.

Yoda
Well, I can safely say that I don't know the lyrics to 'Mama Mia', I haven't eaten a mandarine today and that at no point today will I sing 'Mama Mia' while chewing on a mandarine.

The next person thinks 'Lost' is a bit obsessive... (as witnessed by both Cristin and Billy trying to answer the same prediction *ducks frying pans, small pieces of fruit and lyric sheets*)
Drie
Hee...It reminds me of when "The X-Files" was new...

The next person likes to use home remedies to combat aches and pains. (Anyone got one for a killer headache that I can use while at work?)
QuickHare
A perfectly natural remedy for headache is to scream, go on a rampage, then count to a million. Don't worry, the police will see you have enough time to count that far.

The next person likes a little giggle.
Cristin
Whether it's a little giggle or a big guffaw, I like to laugh!

The next to respond can show the alphabet in sign language.
Billywig2
I can show the australian one, which is different from the american one, you guys only use one hand for the alphabet, don't you?

The next person can answer this question.
Cristin
Yep! The alphabet in American sign language is done with one hand.

The next to respond has done some travelling in the past month, which has kept them from posting!
Yoda
I sure did, all the way up to Edinburgh for the tail end of the festival, 'twas great fun and my first holiday since February so much enjoyed.

The next person is eagerly anticipating the release of something this month... (season 5 of '24' is finally out on dvd here soon!)
Cristin
Unfortunately, no. Enjoy the new season!

The next to respond is thirsty.
Billywig2
For a nice cold beer, yes, for a glass of water, not really.

The next person will be leaving their country for greener pastures in the reletivly near future.
Yoda
not that I've planned... but when does that have anything to do with what happens?

the next person believes that the fun of the fair might be a bit... dodgy (hee, hee)
Cristin
Seeing as I am going to the county fair tomorrow after work, I can report back on the above prediction withing 48 hours!

The next to respond can wiggle their toes.
Imogen
Oh yes

But can the next person flare their nostrils?
Cristin
yep!

The next to respond had/has a hamster as a pet.
Yoda
Nope, because a hamster in our household is officially retitled as 'cat food' *wince*

The next person has seen 'Titan A.E.'...
Billywig2
Nope, I don't think I've ever even heard of it...

The next person knows what "The Cat Empire" is.
QuickHare
Ok, first thought is to think of cats ruling the world... But alas, no. In reality, The Cat Empire is a six-piece band, based in Melbourne, Australia. Their sound is often described as a fusion of jazz, ska, funk and rock with heavy Latin influences.

The next person will look the band up on Wikipedia and find out something about this post.
Agent Smith
only when sick

The next person plays videogames
Drie
Actually, not often at all. I kind of got that out of my system with my old Atari system. Frogger rules!

The next person likes tea, hot or iced.
Yoda
only the hot variety after a bad iced tea experience at uni (never accept free Iced Tea at uni!)

the next person has seen a film released recently...
QuickHare
Nope. I don't see all friends that often. They kind of drift in and out of town. We spend most of our time catching up over a pint and playing pool... Except when Yoda visits, when I actually do see a film.

The next person is small and green and muppety.
Yoda
that I am, to be sure

(and I seem to remember we went playing pool, drinking pints *and* to the cinema last time I were there, it was a day of wondrous exploration)

the next person would probably not describe that as a day of wondrous exploration... *lol*
Billywig2
Depends what was in the pints (Like, Kilkenny, or Boag's Strong Arm would be best).

The next person has their own favorite beer that they will share with us... unless of course, if they are underaged in their country of residence, in which they will tell us their favorite soft-drink (soda/pop/fizzy stuff).
Drie
I don't drink beer very often as it really makes me ill (even just one beer). When I do have beer, it is usually a Corona or Pacifico.

The next person prefers Coke over Pepsi.
Cristin
When I could drink Coke, I definitely preferred it over Pepsi!

The next to respond wishes they were in bed right now. schla18.gif
Yoda
Had I answered this at lunchtime, probably yes, now I'm out of work I'm more awake biggrin.gif

The next person knows what's starting sooooooon-ish... *hyper Yoda*
Agent Smith
Book Two of my Xenogears novelization. lol

The next person read an Orwell book recently
Billywig2
not since 2004

The next person enjoys a nice peice of lemon tart.
Cristin
Not especially - I'm not into many sweets.

The next to respond is Jerry (as he has not visited in a while, and I hope this post brings him back...sending thoughts his way...)
Drie
Sorry, I'm not Jerry, but I really should email that boy...

The next person is drinking a hot beverage right now.
Billywig2
It's a bit warm for hot beverages.

The next person will share with us their favorite flavour of yoghurt.
Cristin
Peach!

The next to respond prefers belts to suspenders.
Drie
Yes, unless you're Mork from Ork....or a classy guy dressed up.

The next person likes men in uniform
Billywig2
No way. But just about any guy is irrisitable in a suit.

The next person is about to have a great change in their life.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.