Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Billywig2
Nope, I havn't been counting, which is wierd. Last time I had it down to hours, but now, I dunno, just can't be bothered I guess, it'll be here sooner the less I agonise about it.

The next person has finished reading OotP for the last time before HBP
Yoda
I am worryingly only just beyond the second Quidditch match in PS, I really need to kick up a gear.

The next person thinks I can re-read them all before the HBP arrives!
Drie
Maybe if you give up your day job...

The next person has polish/varnish on his or her toenails right now.
QuickHare
Nope. Never had any Polish person on my toes.

The next person has seen me use "siwwy kitty-witty" before.
Drie
blushing.gif Yes.

The next person has eaten some kind of squash recently.
QuickHare
"Eaten ... squash"? Over in the UK, "squash" is usually concentrated fruit juice that has been diluted (flavoured water). So I tend to drink it. But even so, no.

The next person loves fruity juice.
Drie
I enjoy it, but it can be too sweet sometimes. I prefer water or tea.

The next person can name all the members of the Rolling Stones.
Yoda
Mick Jagger and...um...his lips?

The next person can make a better attempt at guessing...
Billywig2
Well, good ol' Mick of course, then there was also... Keith Richards and Brian Jones, and correct me if I'm wrong, Ron Language! said Hermione taylor and .... someone stewart... I think I read that somewhere, anyway. Stupid memory not working very well today. Maybe it was Ian Stewart, that name sorta rings a bell. Was there a Wood as well? although I'm probably mixing it with someone else.

Anyway... The next person can fold a paper crane, or knows how to fold something else with oragami.

Edit: O.K. what's the nickname for Richard? *That* Taylor

*grumbles*
Drie
I did at one point. I don't think I could do it now, but we used to do some pretty elaborate folds for passing notes back and forth to friends when in middle school. I could probably still do that.

The next person is an Elvis fan.
hershey
Not really, I'm not that old! tongue.gif

The next person failed their driver's test on the first try.
Drie
Well, I passed the written with flying colors, and I only received three very small marks off the practical (scored a 97!), so, no. tongue.gif

The next person likes parades.
sockless
I was in a parade once and ever since i've liked them.

the next person can lick their nose.
QuickHare
Nope.

The next person has been following news from London.
Drie
All day. It is so senseless and tragic. hug.gif to all my friends on that side of the pond.

The next person can pitch a tent.
QuickHare
Need a tent? Feel you want to live in the great outdoors with the comfort of feeling indoors? You too can own a tent, and be out there with both civilisation and nature.

Yep, I can pitch a tent.

The next person is learning something IT-based.
Drie
I'm always learning something new in the IT field. It helps when I've got friends who are very savvy in this area as well!

The next person owns at least one pair of gloves.
QuickHare
We have communial gloves. ie, no-one owns them, we just use them....

The next person shares often.
sockless
Depends on the person. . . .

The next person is a Veggie Tale fan
Billywig2
They're pretty funny, but I wouldn't show them to my impressionable young children if I had any, they're kind of brainwashing material. But we don't have them in Australia anyway.

The next person wishes it was warmer.
Jerry
Not really. I prefer it to be cool.

The next person is a morning person
Cristin
Absolutely...not! I'm such a night owl!

The next to respond is also a night owl.
Drie
To an extent, except when I realize it is getting later and later, and 5:30 a.m. comes awfully early...

The next person likes a full moon.
Billywig2
Hate it. It's a stupid phobia, but my Mum scarred me for life when I was younger.

The next person has a pet bird.
Jerry
Nope, no pet.

The next person woke up early today (or everyday smile.gif)
Yoda
I classify a 7am wakeup everyday as early, but today I had to be up at 6am *grumbles about transport and ranting.gif (miniature jig of annoyance, not rant!) at my dad*

The next person knows why I hate the bus...
Drie
As I've read your rants about the bus...yes!

The next person is grumbling over technology problems.
sockless
not at the moment thank goodness!

The next person has school coming up. (August 8th for me. crybaby.gif + sick.gif = me)
Cristin
Not as early as you...considering going back to school, which would start end of August, and teaching students begins September 8. However, our last day of school was June 23, so it's all relative!

The next person has been on a sailboat. boat.gif
QuickHare
Yes. And sailed.

The next person wants to sail.
Billywig2
I'd prefer to swim when there's water around.

The next person prefers fresh water to salt.
Cristin
To drink, yes!

The next person can name at least 3 swimming strokes.
Billywig2
oh easy!

Freestyle, butterfly, side stroke, breast stroke, back stroke, and would Aussie crawl and scull count? Oh, and Doggy paddle, of course... and torpedo. Of Ingrid inventions there is: Platypus, Mermaid, Crocodile, Up the ladder and over and out. tongue.gif I love swimming.

The next person went to the cinema today
Yoda
If you count today as 'within the past 24 hours' then it's...still no. Pah! I went on Saturday biggrin.gif

The next person has seen the same awesome film: 'Batman Begins' thumbup1.gif
Drie
Hee, me and two co-workers snuck out on opening day in the middle of the afternoon to see it. Awesome flick!

The next person carries some kind of anti-bacterial gell with him/her all the time.
QuickHare
Nope. The germs know better than to mess with me.

The next person has been ill recently.
Drie
Yes, and it was awful, but I'm much better now!

The next person just received a rather large invoice statement for something.
hershey
No not really.

The next person can guess what I did over the weekend. tongue.gif
(hint: involves being outdoors)
Jerry
Went to a ball game? Gone swimming? Horseback riding? Just stayed outside?

The next person will be Hershey and will enlighten us biggrin.gif
hershey
Good guess, might have been accurate on any other weekend, but this weekend was the maiden voyage of the new travel trailer and camping with the family.

The next person will be Jerry who will tell us what position he prefers to play in baseball and which hand he throws with.
Jerry
Yep. I usually play Shortstop/3rd base, but for the past couple of weeks I've been pitching (right-handed).

The next person prefers watching a game of basketball to playing a game of basketball
Drie
Yes! I've never been a great athlete. I do much better from the sidelines!

The next person knows the basic rules to volleyball.
Jerry
Basic, yes. And it's my favorite sport to play on the beach!

The next person once slept on a hammock
Billywig2
Yeah, I love sleeping under the stars with my dog in the summer.

The next person has finally goten somthing that was promised them a long time ago.
Yoda
*checks pockets for lucrative contract for doing nothing* Bah. It was just a dream - but I can hope!

The next person knows what 'Aboukir' is... (hint: food)
Drie
No...but I do know what chicken or beef shawarma is. smile.gif

The next person likes to make s'mores by a fire.
Willow
Dont know what s'mores are.

The next person goes to summer camps during the school holidays. (or used to)
Cristin
Went twice, both times for a week. First one was an experience..."Pioneer Days" where I had to sleep under the stars, churn butter, and not shower for a week. Eew. The second was Lazy J Ranch...horseback riding, swimming, hiking...now that's camp!

BTW: s'mores are a delicious campfire treat. Graham crackers sandwiching chocolate squares and a melted marshmellow that has been cooked over a campfire. Yummy!

The next to respond has taken dance lessons.
Drie
You know it! 11 years of tap, with a bit of jazz, ballet and hula thrown in for good measure.

The next person has a hole in his/her socks.
Cristin
Actually barefoot right now.

The next person has a bruise. Ouch!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.