Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Drie
I very much enjoy street tacos in Mexico, but not as much as Cristin and her husband enjoy the steamed clams!

The next person is chewing gum.
QuickHare
I don't chew gum. Unless it's international cuisine.

The next person was, like me, thinking how people will go and enjoy international cuisine if they are not allowed to go to their local Indian/Chinese/Italian around the corner?
hershey
A very good point QH, perhaps one is supposed to delve into the abyss of making internationl fare at home. This is highly unlikely to happen in this household where I can barely get though more than a few days without someone complaining about what's for dinner.

The next person has something they used to enjoy doing, but no longer find enjoyment in said activity b/c of the negative influence of another. (If you hadn't guessed this is how I feel about cooking.)
Robert
Nahhhh

What ever would give you that idea?

The next person watched the HBO special on GoF and will share their impression of it

Jerry
Nope, haven't watched it.

The next person isn't wearing lilsocks.gif
Billywig2
Why yes I am. Long White one's the come up to my knees and fold over about 5 cm's, as per school uniform rules.

The next person prefers or would prefer wearing a uniform to school/work.
Robert
Nope! biggrin.gif

The next person can name a famous Led Zepplin song with the word Heaven in the name.
(Get this and you have the American name of the movie I qouted)
Billywig2
Stairway to Heaven (A Matter of Life and Death is the proper name of the movie)

The Next person will go and say this in the Movie Thread, because I can't be bothered
Drie
Yoda took care of it already, so no. wink.gif

The next person prefers pears over apples.
hershey
Depends on the pear, I like Anjou best and can't be bothered with Bartlett, but as for apples nothing beats a big Honey Crisp dipped in caramel

The next person's mouth is now watering. tongue.gif
Drie
Yes, partly from your post, and partly because it is nearing lunch time here!

The next person likes to go fishing.
hershey
As long as I don't have to touch fish. I will gladly bait a hook, but want nothing to do with touching squirming, suffocating fish while you dig the hook out of its poor bleeding mouth with a pliers. Boy #2 really enjoys fishing, he and his dad did quite a bit of it this summer, with the other three clammoring to join. Lil miss even has her own Princess fishing pole.

The next person has begun shopping for Christmas.
Drie
Yep. I started back in August this year!

The next person does not like to wrap gifts.
hershey
Actually I do like to wrap presents, preferably alone with a glass of wine and no little hands to help me. biggrin.gif

The next person will scratch his or her head whilst thinking of something to post.
Drie
*scratches nose* Nope! Sorry! wink.gif (I also like to wrap gifts. I even theme my colors...)

The next person lives in an area where the color of the leaves change on most of the trees.
hershey
Absolutely, and they were brilliant this year. Most are blown down now, but they were pretty while they lasted.

The next person has been denied the pleasure of jumping into a massive pile of leaves in the autumn.
Drie
Not really. We have a magnolia tree in the front yard that always drops leaves, and we used to make large piles every week to jump in, but it isn't the same as what most people think of.

The next person has a high chance of experiencing a White Christmas.
hershey
Duh! I mean, yes.

The next person visited a high end retial establishment recently.
Drie
Gotta love Nordstrom! Gotta go back as Cristin gave me a gift card to that store...

The next person likes lime Jello/gelatin.
hershey
Ewww...no.

The next person is busy at work today. tongue.gif
Imogen
Always smile.gif

The next person can't whistle
Drie
Actually, I can. Not great, but decently.

The next person knows who's burried in Grant's Toomb.
hershey
Ulysses S Grant and his wife

The next person know what the Shroud of Turin is.
Billywig2
It's supposed to be the shroud in which Jesus was wrapped in, but wasn't it proved to be a fake a couple of years ago?

The next person finds ancient history very interesting.
Drie
I do, yes. History has always fascinated me, especially that of ancient cultures.

The next person knows the birthstone for November.
sockless
I could be wrong (and probably am) but i do believe it is Topaz.

The next person is frightfuly afraid of snakes.
Robert
Not at all.

The next person ate dessert for dinner
Drie
No.

The next person has plans for New Year's Eve.

Billywig2
nothing special, my guess is that I'll probably do the same thing as I have since I can remember, and that's go to the party that a family friend has every year and jump in the pool on new years.

The next person loves summer much better than winter
Cristin
I do, but my all time favorite season is autumn!

The next to respond has a reason to celebrate! (Mine is coming up next weekend...)
sockless
I got into my colleges that i wanted 061.gif so thats fun . . .

the next person is stressed out.
hockeygod
Yes, I have a research/inquiry paper due in a week and I still need to research.

The next person is less of a procrastinator.
Jerry
Yes tongue.gif

The next person can't wait to see the fourth HP movie 061.gif
Billywig2
I can wait the extra few weeks it takes to get to this country, and I can wait the extra few it'll take until my friend will force me into the cinema, and if I did manage to get out of seeing it, I'm sure I could wait until it was forced upon me to see it at a movie night in a years time or so. I don't like the movies, they change your perspective of the books.

The next person has some sort of Harry Potter paraphernalia in their bedroom, and will tell us what it is.
Robert
A copy of Ruskbyte's Order of the Phoenix for my reading pleasure

The next person will tell us about their birthday today!
Billywig2
My birthday today? Very exciting... not really. Got up. Made a cake (chocolate, of course) Had Shower. Ate cake. Got given a witch (I collect witch dolls). Oiled varandah boards for dad until lunch. Ate Lunch. Decided to make my own witch and that took the rest of the day. You should see her, she's totally awsome, even Dad was impressed. Ate sandwich for tea. The End. But I'm having a barbie tomorrow, maybe that'll be fun.

The next person enjoys a good snag cooked on the barbie.
hershey
*quickly searches Yahoo! to learn what a "snag" is* confused1.gif Now I can answer, YES, sounds quite tasty especially now that we are entering the season where the barbie does not get much use.

The next person will post the British equivalent to snag. The following link should help: Snag?
hockeygod
I'm sorry, but i cannot.

The next person can have success where I have failed.
Drie
Okay all of you Brits...I'm guessing "bangers." I hope I'm correct! Boy, that does sound yummy right now...

The next person can name three Muppets that don't include Kermit or Miss Piggy. tongue.gif
hockeygod
Lets see: Rowlf, Beaker, and Rizzo the Rat

The next person will do holiday shopping this weekend.
sockless
No, however I was in the Dollar Store today and I was looking at all the pretty Christmas wrapping paper!

The next person is all done with their holiday shopping.
hockeygod
No, I haven't started at all.

The next person has.
sockless
nope.

The next person feels like this: wallbash.gif right now.
hockeygod
Pretty much.

The next person likes the holiday season.
Drie
Very much so, and this will be the best holiday season for me. smile.gif

The next person likes white chocolate over milk chocolate.
hockeygod
No...milk chocolate is by far the best.

The next person likes to bake home-made chocolate chip cookies and eat them warm with a glass of milk.
Drie
Yes, but both of those items are temporarly verboten to me.

The next person is re-reading "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" before the movie comes out.
hockeygod
No, as I have never read it at all.

The next person is re-reading GoF before it comes out.
Jerry
I wish I'd have time for that, but I guess I'll have to rely on my memory for the movie. I made sure to reread The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe during the summer break, though. wink.gif

The next person will be up late tonight
hockeygod
Depenps on your definition of late. Midnight is early by my standards...

The next person is excited over something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.