Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Drie
I've not heard of it. What's it about?

The next person recently saw a rainbow.
hockeygod
No. We're getting snow here.

(It's a show about a family with very intersting problems to say the least. Its hard to explain. Its on Fox and very funny.)

The next person is having better weather than me.
Robert
Yep! Actaully thinking of turning the A/C on again

The next person is looking forward to the two outtakes I'm posting tonight.
hockeygod
Heck yes.

The next person is going to a hockey game this weekend.
Drie
Nope, 'tis "the season" so I'll be shopping, shopping, shopping (and baking)!

The next person likes to swim in the ocean.
Billywig2
Swim, and surf, and boogie board, and stand, and chase waves if it's too cold for swimming... I love the beach. The Sunburn sucks, though, dang red hair and fair skin wallbash.gif ... I should drag my friend to the beach this weekend thumbup1.gif

The next person also gets sunburnt easily
hockeygod
I do indeed.

The next person likes to swim in lakes.
Billywig2
Yup, even more than the ocean, because you dont have to wash out the sand and salt afterwards, and having a public swimming hole right nect to / on my property, it's considerably cheaper to get there.

The next person loves the bush (or woods, or forest, whichever)
Robert
Very much so! Had a blast camping with Nicole last spring and wish I had the time to go again.

The next person can name the Mercury 7
Yoda
*shivers while eyeing the Atlantic* nope.

the next person opened the first door on an advent calendar today...
hershey
Not a door, but we did mark all of the advent calendars to start the countdown. We have quite a collection at least one per child - David hung ornament 24 on the Christmas Tree one, I'm sure someone pulled the number 1 out from under Santa sliding down the chimney (my favorite), lil miss took the star out of the #24 on the felt hanging with the tree - "because the star needs to go on the top," she said. tongue.gif Christmas time with kids is the best!!! jump.gif

The next person has a Pointsettia in their home.
Drie
Surprisingly, not yet. I have decorated my workspace though. All twinkle lights and garland at the front of my desk.

The next person does not decorate for any holiday.
hockeygod
no, I do at home.

The next person is not suffering from a cold.
Billywig2
nope, you'd think I would though, looking at the weather, It's been raind for about three days now!... Just as summer begins it starts acting like spring, whereas it's been acting like summer all through spring, it's like Monty Python is controlling the weather or something... huh.gif

The next person enjoys are more modest Christmas, without so much tinsel and wrapping paper.
hockeygod
At school I am. Home is a different animal altogether.

The next person likes to ski.
Cristin
My first answer is no, but I have only attempted water skiing. Some friends of mine want me to try skiing in Mammoth come February, but my idea of a good ski trip is to sit in front of the fire drinking hot chocolate and reading! Will get back to you on this question should we go in about 2 months...

The nest to respond has also attempted water skiing.
Billywig2
no, although I have been wake (sp?) boarding and I enjoy a ride on the donut.

The next person will share with us their favorite out of doors sport.
Robert
target shooting with my 22LR Mossberg

The next person is ready for Narnia

Willow
Oooo i am i am!

The next person likes winter, but (strangely) hates the cold...
hockeygod
I do like the cold.

The next person likes hockey.
Drie
Can't say that it is a favorite of mine, but that's mostly because of an ex-boyfriend.

The next person likes sour candy.
Billywig2
I do, but my mouth is too sensitive to eat more than the tiniest amount without killing half my tastbuds.

The next person has to give a speech in the near future.
Cristin
Every day in front of 28 fourth graders!

The next person likes to eat bell peppers.
Billywig2
I wouldn't know, because I don't know what they are.

The next person will explain what bell peppers are for me.
Jerry
I always used to associate bell peppers with what I ordinarily thought of as plain 'peppers' (y'know, the veggies that come in colors such as red, yellow, and green), but now I'm not so sure if it's referring to some other vegetable unsure.gif

The next person will be Cristin who will clarify the matter wink.gif
Cristin
A type of spicy fruit that comes in different colors: green, orange, yellow, and red (red are my favorite - they are the sweetest). They're great sliced and dipped in ranch dressing or stuffed with meat, rice, and tomato sauce, as I served them up tonight for dinner (yes...I cooked...don't be so shocked!)

The next to respond drives a manual vehicle as opposed to an automatic.
Jerry
Manual or automatic, you wouldn't want me to drive. (Mostly because I don't have a license yet , so I wouldn't know anyway tongue.gif )

The next person will recognize the molecule used as my avatar
Cristin
Sorry, no. When I took chemistry, it was a high school honors class. The teacher was so boring, I used to fall asleep in class and awake to all the students chanting my name in an effort to wake me up. Mind you, I said the TEACHER was boring, not the material. If only I could have learned more from that class, then maybe I could identify it...

The next to respond did stay awake in chemistry and knows what the molecule is in Jerry's avatar.l
Billywig2
Nope, as the only sciences I did were Biology and Forensics (sp?)

By the way, I do like Bell Peppers, now that I know what they are, we call them capsicums. huh.gif (You'd think a year in the states would have taught me the American name for them, but apperently not)

The next person lovers Jaffa cake (chocolate-orange mud cake)
Robert
Never had it but sounds good!

The next person had to move a cat in order to use the computer.
Willow
hehe nooo i dont have a cat.

The next person has bought a new album in the past week

p.s Eeeep s'ma birthday..... drie2.gif
Drie
No.

The next person is currently wearing a scarf. (Brrr! It's cold in my office!)
Willow
I beat you to that post Drieee. hehe but i am wearing a scarf!! A new en...huddersfield town hehe.

The next person wants some ice cream.....even though its cold?
Billywig2
I would love some ice-cream... well, it's not yet 6 am, so maybe I'd love some ice-cream later in the day...

The next person enjoys the rain
Robert
Only if I'm not out in it.

I predict the next person is about to receive a surprise b-day gift. sorcerer.gif

Robert
Yoda
As I've got one and a half months until me birthday, yep - it would be a definite surprise!

The next person knows how I can link Billywig's post about Jaffas and Robert's post about cats...

(I giggled for at least a minute - full on laughter reserved for non-post-midnight times only biggrin.gif)
Robert
because you have a calico cat named Jaffa?

The next person wishes they knew as much as I do about the upcoming A PENSEIVE AFFAIR and its outtakes, CHRISTMAS and REFLECTIONS

Robert
Willow
I do! Aaw, i wanner know.

The next person is going on holiday for christmas..
Billywig2
Well, I'm spending christmas in Melbourne at my sister's house, but only because Mum and Dad are both working. It's not a holiday, as such...

The next person has a really cute niece.
Jerry
As a matter of fact, I have two smile.gif

The next person is planning on having a relaxing weekend
Billywig2
Well, I would like to, but I don't think that two of my really cute nieces are going to co-operate.

The next person knows why duct tape is like the force...
QuickHare
Because it binds everything together?

Jerry: It looks very much like N-C-H, which is nitro-carbon dioxide. I'm not sure what that means to everyone else, but would it be some form of noxious gas?

The next person likes the rain.
Willow
I love the rain, to dance in and to run in and to play hockey in..hehe

The next person prefers snow.. drie2.gif
hockeygod
Yes I do.

The next person likes frosted flakes for dinner.

(Dorm food can be really gross)
Robert
Limited fridge space means i don't keep milk around.

However that doesn't stop me from the occassional dry cereal munchies

and didn't anybody tell you that dorm food is NOT to be taken internally? Microwave and a good supply of Totino's frozen pizza!

The next person has much on their mind, and i don't mean a hat.
( I know I do)
Willow
Hmm not really...just 'how am i supposed ot get my maths coursework in monday, when i have no idea what im doing?'
But thats not important....lol

The next person has decided to sleep in till noon cause its the weekend...
hockeygod
No, 10:30 since I had bank business.

The next person lives in a newly renovated building.
Billywig2
Nope, this house was built 15 years ago, and has only been renovated twice soon after it was built.

The next person has been puked on recently.
hockeygod
Can't say that I have.

The next person enjoys a cold pop every morning.
Robert
gotta wake up somehow Coke: The staff of Life!

The next person has seen Narnia

Can't say that I have.

Really? You simply need to get out of the Libary more often. watching your drunk classmates puke is usually good for a laugh or two. Especially at 3 in the morning!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.