Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Cristin
If all goes well, this great change will be bestowed on my husband and I in late May...

The next person to respond is counting down the days until Christmas.
Agent Smith
no, I'm counting the days until Thanksgiving

The next person knows latin
Drie
No, the only other language I speak is Spanglish.

The next person likes scented candles.
Cristin
As long as the scent isn't too overpowering!

The next to respond is going to dress up for Halloween in a costume.
Drie
Yes, tomorrow I will be a Mouseketeer for a Halloween party.

The next person will give out candy on Tuesday.
Yoda
Despite the fact that there's practically no trick-or-treating life in my small village we'll still have candy by the door - although as Americans by proxy (hee) we are known to stock up for Hallowe'en and so a few people come by.

The next person has a pre-NaNo-meet this weekend... (tomorrow for me!)
Willow
I don't. I can't even being to think about how much work i would have if i was going to attempt NaNo...

The next person prefers Portugal to Spain. (If you've been!)

AND..JK ICON
hockeygod
I haven't been...yet.

The next person prefers pizza to popcorn.
QuickHare
Depends how it's made. If it's made around the Rose Parade of Pasadena (in very early January), then it's fun. Otherwise, pizza is best. Better toppings.

The next person actually considered popcorn-topped pizza, even if for a split moment.
Billywig2
Two of my least favorite foods in the world? I think not.

The next person prefers the healthier option.
Cristin
Healthy food is great, but I don't mind indulging in a little pizza, chocolate, or other enticing foods every once in a while!

The next to respond has finished all of their Christmas shopping. I know I certainly haven't!
Billywig2
lol, I've bought one book for one american brother, I have three more american sisters, three more american brothers, and a soon to be american sister or brother, and an american mum and dad, and then I have two australian sisters, three australian brothers, and australian mum and dad, and then there's the boyfriend, a few best friends, three neices and one nephew, a brother in law, a sister in law... no I havn't finished my christmas shopping yet. ohmy.gif

The next person also knows the pains of belonging to a large family... or two large families...
QuickHare
Sadly not. I am blessed with only a handful of family, so Christmas is easily managed!

The next person is soon to have a family extended (in any direction!).
Cristin
Sometime in late spring we are expecting a new edition to the family... babe.gif

The next to respond is going to have/had a great New Year's Eve celebration! (I realize the boards are slow this time of year, hence the two tenses...)
Billywig2
Yes, I had a great time, we went down to the warf and watched the fireworks.

The next person is back at dreary work after lovely holidays.
Drie
Yes. *sigh* I just had 17 days with QuickHare, and every one went by waaaaaaaaaay too fast. Am back at work today after a three week absence and am not liking it one bit.

I miss you QH!

The next person has more than one stamp in his/her passport.
Cristin
Nope, only one. I had to get a new passport after old one expired and had to legally change my name. I only have one stamp - Mexico!

The next to respond is fighting a cold or the flu. sick.gif
Billywig2
Yes, I've had a summer cold that's turned into a nasty cough

The next person is very happy about a recent purchase
Cristin
I just bought a baby crib that will turn into a bed for our new baby when s/he becomes a toddler and then a kid! It's beautiful! Now I just need a room to put it in...

The next to respond has a major cleaning project to do!
Drie
Yes. My bedroom has become a very scary place to exist...

The next person has a photo project that he or she is working on.
Cristin
If you're referring to a birthday present I'm working on, the photo part is done. If you're referring to my scrapbook of my trip to China (6 years ago), it's still in a holding pattern!

The next to respond is left-handed.
Billywig2
nope, I'm a rightie.

The next person enjoys listening to the Whitlams.
Cristin
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the Whitlams. What type of music do they play?

The next to respond will respond to a post in some other topic in this forum too!!! thumbup1.gif
hockeygod
I sure did.

The next person is someone that has not seen me in a long time.
QuickHare
Yup, that's right. Though I'm a tiny but of a stranger too, these days.

The next person is a regular that hasn't been a regular for a little bit, like me.
hockeygod
Quite true.

The next person is excited for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows and wants to see Roger Federer win his 5th straight Wimbledon Title.
Cristin
Yes to the first two. I think there is a daddy-daughter day that will need to happen so Drie and I can go see the movie, and I'll be reading each chapter to my daughter as soon as the book comes out! Unfortunately, I don't follow tennis, so I cannot say yes to the third...

The next to respond is experiencing warm to hot weather.
hockeygod
Yes, we've had very warm weather and its been very humid as well.

The next person lives in a dry climate.
Yoda
At the moment yes, but it's set to change by Friday night!

The next person was not expecting me to reply(!)
QuickHare
Only those not gifted in the way of the Force are unable to predict and feel when a Yoda will act... In other words, nope! biggrin.gif

Will be experience extreme weather, the next person shall.
Yoda
Mmm, yes, nearly blown off the top of Arthur's seat I was, couldn't stand up there could I the entire time, hmm

the next person is on holiday (or has been recently)
hockeygod
Not me, I won't get one until December.

The next person has had home-made fried macaroni and cheese
Willow
I can't say i enjoy Mac and Cheese unfortunately your prediction is wrong hehe

The next person has money in their pocket.
QuickHare
If money is considered to be little bits of dust and lint, then I'm rich. However, I'm guessing banks don't see the same value in it.

The next person is smiling right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.