Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions 3.0
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Cristin
I can't say I'm as passionate as Hagrid...

The next person to respond can whistle. whistling.gif
Drie
Yes, especially when working! wink.gif

The next person sees absolutely nothing wrong with eating a chocolate sucker at 9:45 in the morning like I am right now...
Cristin
Chocolate is good, no matter what time of day!!! biggrin.gif

The next to respond knows how to do the Time Warp.
Yoda
again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again... ?

The next person knows how to really do the Time Warp...
Drie
Sure. It's just a jump to the left. And then a step to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Put your hands on your hips. Bring your knees in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...Okay, I'll stop now. *giggle*

The next person does not like to fly by airplane.
Billywig2
I love it, which is an added bonus to going to uni intersate over water thumbup1.gif

The next person has learned a lot of new stuff recently.
hockeygod
Yes, I have. Almost all of it has to do with my girlfriend's family though; it helps explain why they are the way they are. wink.gif

The next person is going to a wedding this summer.
Drie
I don't think so. The next wedding I'm aware of will be in December in which I'll be a bridesmaid. Again.

The next person knows all the words to "Supercalifragilasticexpialidocious."
hockeygod
If its playing. smile.gif

The next person has a nephew or niece to spoil.
Cristin
Unless Drie isn't telling me something...nope.

The next to respond snores. schla18.gif
Yoda
Although I can't comment as I'm usually asleep at the time, various people have reassured me that I do snore and I can't blame the cat.

The next persond does believe that my cat snores, really!...
Jerry
Yes, I remember you mentioned it sometime ago. biggrin.gif (possibly in the Oh! thread?)

The next person has allergies this year but apparently never had them before. unsure.gif
Cristin
I have hayfever, but no allergies this year that I'm aware of. However, I am suffering from a cold. *sniff*

The next to respond will be traveling this weekend.
Drie
Not this weekend, no, but next weekend I'll be winging my way to visit QuickHare for a week, and hopefully meet our resident fuzzy green muppet, Yoda.

The next person has met people from this posting board.
Yoda
I knew Quickhare before he joined the board, so I figure that counts biggrin.gif

The next person is going to see 'The Da Vinci Code' when it comes out (unless it's already out and you've seen it already)
hockeygod
I will be seeing it, but not this weekend. She said not this weekend, so I have to wait. sad.gif

The next person will see it this weekend.
Cristin
Considering I'm probably not going to get to go to Palm Desert (hubby's very sick right now), I'll probably try to get to see a matinee of it!

The next person's favorite color is blue.
Yoda
I never thought it was but I always seem to be wearing blue... maybe it's my subconscious's favourite colour...

The next person is going mad at work...
Drie
Mad from bordeom, yes.

The next person is experiencing sunshing right now.
Cristin
sunshine, yes...not sure what sunshing is... biggrin.gif

The next to respond is VERY happy that it is the weekend!
Yoda
well, when it was the weekend I was (saw the Va Dinci Cod, not as bad as all the critics say, so tongue.gif to the critics)

the next person will be going to a preview screening of X3 this week... (squee! biggrin.gif)
Drie
No, but it sure sounds like you are.

The next person recently purchased something online.

Hee. I like Va Dinci Cod. Maybe a painting fish called Va Dinci wouldn't upset the Catholic church so much... wink.gif
Cristin
No...I just put the remainder of a cruise on my credit card this month and must wait before I can make anymore fun purchases!

The next to respond is wearing three rings.
Billywig2
Nope, only one, my class ring from SD.

The next person has seen X3 and liked it.
Yoda
Heck yeah! Although I must say I missed the bit beyond the end credits so anyone else who goes make sure you watch it all the way to the end!

The next person had an energetic weekend...
hockeygod
Nope, I have picked rock the last two days and I am so sunburned.

The next person wore sunscreen to keep from getting burned.
Cristin
I have not been out in the sun for a great period of time lately, so no need for sun lotion! Maybe today...

The next to respond has gone horseback riding.
Billywig2
Of Course, 'tis what I love to do. crybaby.gif I miss Molly, my pony.

The next person is suffering hunger pangs. (Vegimite rice-cakes, here I come!)
Cristin
Actually, I'm just feeling the opposite. I ate some pasta about 2 hours ago, and I'm STILL full!

The next to respond has read at least 3 Stephen King novels.
Billywig2
umm... no. I've only read 'The Dead Zone', and that was because I liked the tv series, I generally don't like Stephen King storylines... to scary for me.

The next person is addicted to a tv show that they'd rather not be, but can't help watching it anyway.
Yoda
Big Brother is trying to addict me but it is failing thus far! Success for me!

The next person has also succeeded in avoiding an addiction to a tv show...
Cristin
I have. I just cannot seem to get into "Lost," although it is all the rave here. Hmm...

The next to respond can properly swim the back stroke.
QuickHare
Not properly. My attempts tend to be a cross between doggy-paddle and breast stroke. But at least I move in the water!

The next person is a much more competent swimmer than I.
Billywig2
It appears so, I've been swimming like a fish since I was four.

The next person loves water.
Drie
I enjoy swimming, love a jacuzzi dip or a soak in the bathtub, but I'm not quite the water baby that my sis Cristin is.

The next person knows all the words to "Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds."
Cristin
I can recall many a night driving around in my Subaru GL with you, Drie, and singing "Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds" at the top of our lungs.

So...yes, I do know all of the words!

The next to respond is allergic to peanuts.
Drie
Nope! Good thing too, seeing as I love peanuts and peanut butter...yum! (It's a good thing that opposites attract, right QH?)

The next person can do a one-handed cartwheel.
Billywig2
yep.

The following person can handstand for at least 30 seconds.
Cristin
If I prop my feet up against a wall, I could...does that count?

The next to respond is barefoot as they type their response.
Billywig2
For once no, I have shoes on as I'm getting ready to leave for uni.

The next person had porridge for breakfast.
Yoda
nope, coco pops for me this morning

the next person is celebrating something tomorrow night...
Billywig2
Umm, I don't think that the commencement of the exam period is worth celebrating, so no.

The next person wants to fast forward the next two weeks.
Drie
Life is already moving so fast for me that, no, I'd rather let it go at a normal pace...but I would be closer to another paid day off of work then!

The next person has a rose nearby.
Cristin
In my backyard...yes!

The next to respond is excited that the World Cup is going on!
Billywig2
mmmm... not really, I guess the only reason I'm following is because I have friends that are and they inform me of what's going on.

The next person isn't big on spectator sports.
Yoda
*turns down 'Three Lions' momentarily* eh? biggrin.gif

the next person is going to travel abroad for work in the next few weeks...
Cristin
*sigh* No. I've still got about 2 weeks with students, then about 2 weeks of packing up my classroom to be moved as well as substitute teaching and testing for summer school. Staying around here...bummer.

The next to respond prefers bacon to sausage.
Billywig2
Do you mean sausage meat, or sausages? Either or doesn't matter, I guess, Bacon's better than both, although I could do with a good snag (sausage) around now. ... oh, and sausage meat should *not* be eaten with breakfast, that's just *wrong*.

The next person will share with us their' favortie way to enjoy bacon.

Drie
Bacon eaten alone is fabulous, but I also love it wrapped up in a pancake with a little bit of powdered sugar...and I wonder why I need to lose weight? biggrin.gif

The next person believes in fairies.
Cristin
(clapping like mad)

I do believe in fairies...I do, I do, I DO!

teehee biggrin.gif

The next to respond believes in the existence of ghosts.

(boo!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.