Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Word fragm...
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
Drie
laced a good kick in the cr
nome
ranium of poor Jo
Drie
sephine, who only sold her ha
bart
pless husband into s
Drie
trapless sequined gown with matching h
Yoda
alfwit going cheap only two ninety-n
Drie
ine red balloons . . . wait, I've flashed t
Willow
hat camera before? am i having d
Drie
raco's love baby? Never, un
Imogen
less a small f
bart
urry rodent ni
Willow
bbled away at my j
Drie
To update:

It's incredible what fruit will cruise along at in a somewhat ratty old car which has rushed along the motorway to wait at the airport which is really confusing because of the screing protesters who like to shake their boots. On the other hand there are some people who don’t like leading people astray with strong lighter fluid. More than trapping it in a cruel and filthy dungeon where their worst fears are brought to backstab their ten fingers while whistling whistle down the wind and dancing with the giants simpering insipidly at thimble wearing nymphs making yodelling sounds or playing their beautiful new gongs adorned with tipsy imps doing the conga line around the zoo. Some interesting facts about moon men who are pleasantly plumb in their rears or those mad hippos on the big motorway

What happened to the feather covered osteridge which had its big broken too in an arm band. How stuff can go on like this a dutch chocolate eaters wimple wearing walrus. Is there another way the rooster crows? Several ways to keep gossiping to the fearies of the Netherlands who are currently floating downstream in tarnished spoons. I wish I had a candle to hold far in front she pulled her tights back in place and threw the candle at the bathtub in the middle of his dream.

Around this time a blue dingo lived alone over by Lake morning in a great mountain whose rhymes with hardy night. However with hospitals ablaze and rests taking place we shall tango across the gilded football pitch and sneak off somewhere secret while attempting to snog a sexy old goateed gent. Why does he always leave me in the vinegar when I press down upon the bride of Frankenstein? Slowly come out from wherever he was in the big watermelon from which can sometimes make a big splash when a firecracker is in a big box also full of moon fragments.

If one can figure the super secret protected master playing Pooh Sticks one can only ask what is pooh sticks? Another thought to ponder is from whom did they get the first fraction of binomial differential equal to the green cheese fragments. How did those get like the mushrooms of southwestern lower Mexico studebakers went grey with envy at the sight of a horrifying ostrich dancing around a giant horsechestnut tree come and join the march of the winged donkeys that face east when cold sweeps overture to the frogs of great artistic viscosity.

Extending to greater perception among flea-bitten mothering angst-ridden parents who should reach out and touch the sunshinny nodules of tomato ketchup left behind by some whigny half-wit. The fluttering jelly of my soul sponges my kilt with peanutty gloop which for some reason tastes like spaghetti bolognaise eaten with bark found in the deep dark regions of a galaxy near doors that open to fathomless doughnuts of despair and tattered knickers.

About this take an age to eat big onions and mustard flavoured skunks with ears the siparkosity of water towers instated by the authors of insanity where frivolous flounders and delectably drips dribbling down deeply scaring the tiny ugly beetroot and sliding past the gateway to the mountain of giant gooseberry which the hairy bug-Blatter Beast of Traal swindles out of mockery.

Mockery? Doth he juggle with armadillos or dragons from the outter reaches of microscopic planes. Of interest is fraught with the dormice and fraught with worry. Who could indigo have asked to destroy all of humankind? Okay I'll just stand up and shout it out! Sex! Of course it may be useful sometime in talking your way out of a scandalous scurvy-filled sories about you and the smelly toe-jam encrusted depths of moist damp and dank closet in search of languid lice lost in pursuit on Romper Room in which the magic makes the participentshug each other in manner becoming two dogs in heat.

To the dissonat sounds of belching one must can can the night away with moist cyclists roing around on the canal footpath almost kept covered in whistling windowlene and banana splits dancing about three times faster than thousand island dressing on a rotary dryer manacled to a buffalo. Eroding all chance of wine women and song a waitress feeling all bitter about the horrid tarantula she ate fondue-style and then spectacularly threw up right over her limbo-dancing flamingo who linked hands with the aardvark because when stilt-walking on back-stroking piranhas, one happily jumped out of the water and bicycled to mount rushmore, snapping pheasants with teeth as big as my grandma, and boy does she have big tulips in her vase.

To sleep, do I wither away after encounter with arrears on their broken down aardvarks. Will your bright blue tracksuits are brilliantly disturbed, disgusting, and dismembered, we stumbled into each other, praying for a llama to come and reinvent the wheel. Chanting ostriches forever, we prepare tea by mimicking Elvis, thrusting our part cooked egg from down the desert moon, which by coincidence, remains the only square saucer in the whole of Madrid. Therefore, the unique balance between lice and gnats holds true, due to weather in the eastern region of Pasadena. The Rose Parade was scum-ridden and filled with putrid bowls of straw with wild purple kayleigh bands playing in the brush-covered hillsides of Calliope whistle, heralding the arrival of three rats riding pig-a-back and having Latin men swing Marigolds wildly in the afternoon breeze, swirling leopards whiskers before them, which results in frisking the gang, checking for wellington boots and other annoyingly boring actions.

So, we decided that stapling cabbages to Octavio wasn't the best form of abseiling that we could do, so we broke into the family jewels, which led us trampolining over the giant pineapple which lay in the middle of Japan. Not speaking Japanese, Jerome pirouetted angelically across several lanes of tangerine-flavoured pincushions drooling at the ring of a bell, which perhaps may remind someone, of Beatles. John, Paul, George and Ringo all wearing Kaftans that smile at passing kazoo-players, when it was raining the other doorbells threw party and invited mr whacka doodle! How thorough my dance space is, this dance floor is so lickety-split slick with lime green jogging bottoms hanging down Marcia. Jan pointed and laughed, because he looked something like a cross between an Armadillo and a Giraffe. The long neck ought to crash and burn but it decided to tap dance instead, spraying tomato sauce around the disco-dancing chorus of mongoose's tripping the light fatal duck-chasing organ playing monkey.

He's gonna do it, shouted a passing Hermione, teasing out her curls to make Ron go all Weak-kneed. The politics of flirting were boring and therefore were dropped in preference of a big sneeze as a puree of carrots slammed into Ron’s coat pocket, which was surprisingly clammy thought Hermione, particularly as her harboring desire to become the mongoose's personal agent in all actuality, this was not going to happen because Ron decided that his pants were much too short, so he sent them back to mackleburys factory who exchanged them for a pair of pink knobbly socks and a funny looking pair of sundae ice-creams with cabbage and mimince. "Bloody hell," he replied exploring the contents of Heah quarters secondary armpits.

"Who'd have stunk out the whole block if it weren't for the bottle of champagne he'd smashed onto his own handbag in belief it was a bogey monster. Which it turned out was correct while the antelope was not. However, it could have be that pink handbag? Who's asparagus was it at the ballpark last frightened the children of the chiropodist down the rail from us? He was true to his word, saying loudly, "Long have I slaved for this companion. Today, I declare my pants are tied securely about my waist and will not come off for your pathetic whimperings, you silly girl, for I am second best which means I'm Master of the United kingdoms everlasting whiskers!" That should do it, thought the white flipper of the dolphin, who spoke roughly in elvish and gave everyone present a vaniila flavoured pot-pouri sachel -- strictly for good looking men about town, padre, said the highly religious portrait hanging in the common roof garden right needing to wear bell-bottemed panema hats with lace trout flavored butter.

I don't like flowers that are wilting said Ginny, then unexpectly something crashed through the window into the vase of stupidity. 'Noooooooooooooooo' cried ginny as the vase shattered into thousands of tiny pieces. That vase was the vase of Dracula’s bride! Why go to the shop to buy an invitation for Harry’s bachelor party, thrown by Ron, Fred and George, in which George sets off three fireworks but went horribly wonkers, due to the hurricane that grabbed hold of George, taking him to Oz.

Munchies are really nice, you know those chocolate things which taste like straw and those mint munchies that are garishly green. I always have to go to San Francisco with flowers in my hamster's kleptomaniac paws, why has it just placed a good kick in the cranium of poor Josephine, who only sold her hapless husband into strapless sequined gown with matching halfwit going cheap only two ninety-nine red balloons . . . wait, I've flashed that camera before? Am I having draco's love baby? Never, unless a small furry rodent nibbled away at my jam filled sa
Imogen
rdines and ev
Willow
ents which have taken place o

(lol reading through that made me laugh!)
Drie
nly do the hokey pokey at mi
Imogen
ni-skirted conventions for o
Drie
ncologists who desire t
Willow
o party all night and then wake up and find out that t
bart
heir toes had been replaced by s
Willow
limy slugs, 'eurgh' s
Drie
onnets to slugs is rep
Willow
ulsive to even w
Drie
hitewashed fences. Instead, would you w
Willow
ipe the table for me? t
Drie
oney pot was empty, so Pooh t
Willow
ried to find some more, but he ended up havin to ask a T
Drie
hespian, looking for the stage. When a
Yoda
t that time a flying mongoose lau
Imogen
ched a thousand f
Drie
aces. No, Kit wasn't here, b
nome
ut the squid ate hungrily at th
Willow
e oranges in that other th
Drie
ing-a-magig. Settling on sardines, we c
bart
hose to eat them on pineapple and to
Drie
old Mr. Smith that chocolate topping is g
Willow
reat i wonder wh
Drie
at happened to the avocados? Pre
nome
dating guacamole by more tha
Drie
n trapeeze artists fly through the a
Willow
ir while th
Imogen
e armadillo fl
Willow
ew away and ov
Imogen
er the slimy b
PlaidPhoenix
ugger, dropping several le
Willow
ggings as it went. Has anyone heard of the E
PlaidPhoenix
vening Gown Ba
bart
r, where it is rumoured lives the b
PlaidPhoenix
lue billywig bea
Imogen
ting ice-skating m
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.