Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Word fragm...
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
Willow
stand up and shout it out! S
Drie
ex! Of course, it may be u
ljusgestalt
seful sometime i
Drie
n talking your way out of a s
nome
candalous scurvy-filled s
bart
ories about you and the sme
Drie
lly toe-jam encrusted depths of m
bart
oist, damp a
Drie
nd dank closet in search of l
nome
anguid lice lost in pursuit o
Drie
n Romper Room, in which the magic m
bart
akes the participents, hug each other in manner be
hershey
coming two dogs in heat. To the dis
Drie
sonat sounds of belching, one must c
Imogen
ancan the night away with moist c
Willow
yclists roaming around on t
bart
he canal footpath almost k
nome
ept covered in whistling w
Imogen
indowlene and banana sp
Willow
lits dancing about t
bart
hree times faster than th
Imogen
ousand island dressing on a r
bart
otary dryer, ma
Imogen
nacled to a buffalo. Er
bart
oding all chance of wi
Imogen
ne, women and song, a wa
ljusgestalt
itress feeling all b
nome
itter about the horrid t
bart
rantula she ate fo
Imogen
ndue-style and then s
bart
pectacularly threw up right over h
Imogen
er limbo-dancing, fl
bart
Just bringing us upto date at its scary really scary

It's incredible what fruit will cruise along at in a somewhat ratty old car which has rushed along the motorway to wait at the airportwhich is really confusing because of the screing protesters who like to shake their boots. On the other hand there are some people who don’t like leading people astray with strong lighter fluid. More than trapping it in a cruel and filthy dungeon where their worst fears are brought to backstab their ten fingers while whistling whistle down the wind and dancing with the giants simpering insipidly at thimble wearing nymphs making yodelling sounds or playing their beautiful new gongs adorned with tipsy imps doing the conga line around the zoo. Some interesting facts about moon men who are pleasantly plumb in their rears or those mad hippos on the big motorway

What happened to the feather covered osteridge which had its big broken too in an arm band. How stuff can go on like this a dutch chocolate eaters wimple wearing walrus. Is there another way the rooster crows? Several ways to keep gossiping to the fearies of the Netherlands who are currently floating downstream in tarnished spoons. I wish I had a candle to hold far in front she pulled her tights back in place and threw the candle at the bathtub in the middle of his dream.

Around this time a blue dingo lived alone over by Lake morning in a great mountain whose rhymes with hardy night. However with hospitals ablaze and rests taking place we shall tango across the gilded football pitch and sneak off somewhere secret while attempting to snog a sexy old goateed gent. Why does he always leave me in the vinegar when I press down upon the bride of Frankenstein? Slowly come out from wherever he was in the big watermelon from which can sometimes make a big splash when a firecracker is in a big box also full of moon fragments.

If one can figure the super secret protected master playing Pooh Sticks one can only ask what is pooh sticks? another thought to ponder is from whom did they get the first fraction of binomial differential equal to the green cheese fragments. How did those get like the mushrooms of southwestern lower mexico studebakers went grey with envy at the sight of a horrifying ostrich dancing around a giant horsechestnut tree come and join the march of the winged donkeys that face east when cold sweeps overture to the frogs of great artistic viscosity.

Extending to greater perception among flea-bitten mothering angst-ridden parents who should reach out and touch the sunshinny nodules of tomato ketchup left behind by some whigny half-wit. The fluttering jelly of my soul sponges my kilt with peanutty gloop which for some reason tastes like spaghetti bolognaise eaten with bark found in the deep dark regions of a galaxy near doors that open to fathomless doughnuts of despair and tattered knickers.

About this take an age to eat big onions and mustard flavoured skunks with ears the siparkosity of water towers instated by the authors of insanity where frivelous flounders and delectably drips dribbling down deeply scaring the tiny ugly beetroot and sliding past the gateway to the mountain of giant gooseberry which the hairy bug-Blatter Beast of Traal swindles out of mockery.

Mockery? Doth he juggle with armadillos or dragons from the outter reaches of microscopic planes. Of interest is fraught with the dormice and fraught with worry. Who could indigo have asked to destroy all of humankind? Okay I'll just stand up and shout it out! Sex! Of course it may be useful sometime in talking your way out of a scandalous scurvy-filled sories about you and the sme lly toe-jam encrusted depths of moist damp and dank closet in search of languid lice lost in pursuit on Romper Room in which the magic makes the participentshug each other in manner becoming two dogs in heat.

To the dissonat sounds of belching one must can can the night away with moist cyclists roing around on the canal footpath almost kept covered in whistling windowlene and banana splits dancing about three times faster than thousand island dressing on a rotary dryer manacled to a buffalo. Eroding all chance of wine women and song a waitress feeling all bitter about the horrid trantula she ate fondue-style and then spectacularly threw up right over her limbo-dancing flamingo who li
Imogen
nked hands with the aardvark b

Imogen (DYING laughing)
bart
ecause when stil
Imogen
lt-walking on b
nome
ack-stroking piranhas, one h
bart
appily jumped out of the water and bi
nome
cycled to mount rushmore, snapping ph
Drie
esants with teeth as big as m
Willow
y grandma, and boy does she have big t
Drie
ulips in her vase. To sleep, do I wi
Willow
ther away after encounter with a
bart
rrears on their b
Drie
roken down aardvarks. Will y
bart
our bright blue t
Drie
racksuits are brilliantly dis

laugh.gif Bart, your wee-mee has a great shirt!
nome
turbed, disgusting, and dismembered, we st
Drie
umbled into eachother, praying for a l
bart
lama to come and r
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.