Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jerry
Section 13? confused1.gif
Yoda
yep biggrin.gif
Jerry
Okay. Fairly easy question coming up:

Who was Harry's 'guard' team (beginning of OotP) that rescued him from Privet Drive?
Ignotus
The order, and from that: Lupin, Moody, Shacklebolt, Tonks, Elphias Dodge, Dedalus Diggle, Emmaline Vance, Strugis Podmore, Hestia Jones!

If I'm right (wich I should be) then the next question is: What kind of dragon did Krum face (GoF)?

If I'm wrong, ignore me and knight me crazy!
Jerry
You're absolutely correct. smile.gif

Krum faced a Chinese Fireball, if I'm not mistaken.

What does Ron see in the Mirror of Erised?
Ignotus
Yes, you're right! fing05.gif

Ron saw himself Head Boy, Quiddich Captian, and holding the House cup and the Quiddich Cup, I'm sure. Oh yes, and he's much older.

If I'm right:

In OotP, what was the desiese the portrait in St. Mungo's thought Ron had and what were they really?
Jerry
The healer in the picture had mistaken his freckles to be 'spattergroit' (take the liver of a toad, bind it tight about your throat, stand naked... laugh.gif laugh.gif ).

With what spell/charm did Gilderoy Lockhart (according to himself tongue.gif ) transform a werewolf into a normal person?
Yoda
The Homorphus Charm

What was Lupin's spell for flinging (Drooble's Best) bubblegum up Peeves's nose?
Ignotus
Waddiwasi!

What was problem #54 on Lockharts's quiz/test about himself? (Chap 6)
Jerry
When's his birthday and what would be the ideal birthday present? ermm.gif
Ignotus
Correct! fing05.gif
Jerry
What dance did Barty Crouch ('Mad-Eye Moody') perform with Professor Sinistra at the Yule Ball?
Ignotus
Two-step.

What is Molly Weasley's maiden name?
Jerry
This isn't from the books, is it?

I think it's Prewett (Might be too much fanfiction biggrin.gif ) Is it Prewett?
Ignotus
Yes, it's Prewett. It says so on Jo's website. And, heh, no, it's not in the books. smile.gif
Jerry
Okay, next question:

What was Ron's advice on how to get a girl to the Yule Ball?
Goatman
lasso one!!! biggrin.gif
and i think that's the way to do it!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif devil.gif

just kidding!!!
next question:
in #5 what happy thought does harry use to conjure his patronus during his DADA OWL??
Jerry
"Umbridge being sacked", I believe.

What treatment did Ron receive from Madam Pomfrey to assuage the welts made by the 'brain' in the Department of Mysteries?
Ignotus
Chocolate perhaps? Because I know that Madame Pomfrey had said something about thoughts leaving deeper scars or something or the other.
Jerry
Nope, though you did remember the 'scarring' part. Track your memory a few sentences before/after.
Ignotus
Dr. Ubby's Oblivious Unction or something-I think
Jerry
It was Dr. Ubbly's Oblivious Unction, I believe, so I'll give it to you fing05.gif
Ignotus
Okay, err, what is Remus Lupin's middle name?
Jerry
I know it starts with a "J", but I don't think his middle name is mentioned at all in the books. I'll guess 'John'.
Goatman
i agree, that's what iv heard at other forums
Jerry
Okay, assuming I'm right:

How many points did Cedric acquire in the first task?

Jerry, in the mood for math inference questions wink.gif
Ignotus
Yes Jerry, you were correct. Spend a day or so on JKR.com, will ya?

Okay, first task:. . . . . .Wait! First task?! It never said!
Yoda
Right, here we go biggrin.gif

Harry received 8,9,9,10,4 (ranting.gif) in the first task, giving him a grand total of 40 points. In the second task he is awarded 45 for his moral fibre/stupidity (depending on who you believe Dumbledore/Ron biggrin.gif). This gives Harry 85 points, which must also be Cedric's score as he and Harry enter the maze simultaneously. Cedric received 47 points for the second task, and so if we calculate 85 points less 47, this gives 38 points - his score in the first task smile.gif

So now to the question: what score did Krum amass before the third task?

Yoda, trying to be devious and clever and failing in style biggrin.gif
Jerry
Well done, Yoda! notworthy.gif

Now, on to your question...
Krum and Harry were tied in the First Task = Krum had 40 points, like Harry, + another 40 for his shark-head transfiguration biggrin.gif , giving him a grand total of 80 points.

Assuming I'm correct, here we go: Who's chained to who, when everyone goes out of the Shrieking Shack? (end of PoA)
Ignotus
Ron and Remus were chained on either side (I believe) to Peter. Snape was unconcious, and Sirius was levitating him. Harry and "Mione followed.
Jerry
Correct, your turn. smile.gif
Ignotus
Okay, what did Dumbledore say when Harry asked him what he saw in the Mirror of Erised?
Jerry
A pair of thick, woolen socks, I believe.

What memories did Snape extract from Harry's mind the first time he performed Legilimency on him?

Yoda
Well, there's a whole list of them (and in no particular order) let's see what I can remember:

Cho under the mistletoe (where he breaks Snape off)
Being chased up a tree by Ripper?
Something about Dudley, I think he's on a bike but that could be from PS...
Hermione in the hospital wing
Under the Sorting Hat being told to go into Slytherin

I think that's it...

and assuming it is, here be my question:

What are Heliopaths?
Jerry
Well, they're supposedly "great tall flaming creatures that go galloping across the ground burning everything", or something like that biggrin.gif laugh.gif

What 'rude' name does Nearly Headless Nick call Sir Patrick (from the Headless Hunt)?
hershey
Without running to check the book I'm going to guess - Ron Language! said Hermione
Jerry
Nope. laugh.gif

To make it a drop more 'understandable', he called him something that used the same initials as his real name (S.P.D.P.)

Good Luck smile.gif

Yoda
Although I would love for it to be Hershey's answer laugh.gif I think you'll find the proper answer is 'Sir Properly-Decapitated Podmore!' biggrin.gif

In which greenhouse did the Mandrakes throw a 'loud and raucous party' in March?

Yoda, biggrin.gif
hershey
Greenhouse 3?
Yoda
correct! your turn hershey smile.gif (would hand out more eyebrows, but Jerry appears to have taken them all!)
hershey
Name each dragon from the first task by the appropriate champion - Harry, Cedric, Fleur and Krum.
hockeygod
Hungarian Horntail
Swedish Shortsnout
Common Welsh Green
Chinese Fireball

I think this is the right order.
hershey
You are correct, sir. Next question please.
hockeygod
What does Harry ask Percy after Dumbledore opens the Welcoming Feast in Sorcerer's Stone?
Yoda
Harry says 'Is he a bit mad?'

Percy replies 'Dumbledore? He's a genius, best wizard in the world! But he is a bit mad' (or something close to that biggrin.gif)

Nice easy one now: What type of dog is Fang? (besides huge & a softy!)

Yoda, 527.gif

hockeygod
He is a Boar Hound.

What does Hermione do when she finds out that Hogwarts has house-elves?
Jerry
Stops eating and says "Slave labor is what made this dinner. Slave labor" or something like that?
hockeygod
That is what she says, but I was thinking of her immediate reaction to it.
Jerry
Oh, in that case, it was knocking over her goblet, spreading pumpkin juice throughout the tablecloth.

What potion ingredients had Harry been running low of (beginning of PoA)?
Juliet5368
essence of boomslang... or something like that. (that was totally on memory by the way)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.