Full Version: BIRTHDAYS!
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
hershey
happybday.gif Happy Birthday Smanda! happybday.gif

We've missed you!

~H~
Drie
A Sweet Sixteen birthday wish to Smanda. Hope you come back to play with us again soon!

happybday.gif
QuickHare
Happidy birf-day, Smanda. 'ave a good'un.

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Jerry
Happy Birthday Pdlegirl!!

Hope it's the best one yet!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
QuickHare
I hope you get all you want, Pdlegirl. Have a great birthday.

hershey
Sorry I missed it.

Hope your birthday was great!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

~H~
Robert
Happy Brithday to sockles and ginnypossed!

Yoda
*throws 50,000 pairs of socks to sockless in the vain hope that they'll get there before ginny can get them*

happybday.gif

yoda, biggrin.gif
hershey
happybday.gif Happy Birthday Sockless!! happybday.gif

Hope you get more than socks! tongue.gif

~H~
Drie
Birfday, oh birfday. May you have a wonderful day filled with socks, dear sockless!

happybday.gif
sockless
Thank y'all so much! I now have a many more pair of socks thanks to y'all!

much love from me to you!

lilsocks.gif -less (not so much anymore)
Agent Smith
Happy birthday
Jerry
I'm sorry I missed your birthday Sockless.

Hope you had a great day! happybday.gif
Drie
Happy birthday wishes to Clinton! Haven't seen you around lately, but I hope you have a wonderful day!

happybday.gif
hershey
happybday.gif Happy Birthday Clinton! happybday.gif

Hope you check in soon and have a great day!

~H~
QuickHare
Happy, happy, joy, joy.
Have a fun day, and I hope you get all you wanted.

Jerry
Happy birthday Clinton!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

happybday.gif happybday.gif
Yoda
Happy Birthday Imogen smile.gif

yoda, sorcerer.gif
Jerry
Happy Birthday Imogen!!

Hope you have (had) a great day!

hershey
Happy Birthday Imogen!!

Glad to see you received my PM. Hope you had a glorious day filled with happiness!

Your friend,
Hershey

happybday.gif sorcerer.gif happybday.gif sorcerer.gif happybday.gif sorcerer.gif happybday.gif sorcerer.gif
Drie
Happiest of birthday wishes dear Imogen! I'm sorry this is late, but want you to know I'm thinking of you. Lots of love and warm fuzzies headed your way!!!

fing34.gif happybday.gif fing34.gif happybday.gif fing34.gif happybday.gif fing34.gif
QuickHare
I may be late with this one, but I've had a difficult time getting to the computer. But, I shall say it now:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, IMOGEN
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY
MAY THE OTHER 364DAYS BE AS HAPPY!
QuickHare
Oh, happy birthday, GinnyBee. You're sixteen. But more importantly, it's an extra special celebration as HP is released!

May you get a very nice present today in book form from your family!

Jerry
Happy Birthday Cranberry27!!

Hope you have/had a magical day! happybday.gif happybday.gif
hockeygod
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJEL!!!

YOU'RE 18 NOW!!! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Cristin
Happy birthday to Roxanne, Sargeant Hartman, and Agent Smith!!!! You are so lucky to be sharing a birthday with Ginny Weasley (according to jkrowling.com). Hope your day is extra special!
QuickHare
A tri-tertiary trio of celebration of birthdays to the three happy revelers, Roxanne, Sargeant Hartman, and Agent Smith, who all share their birthdays todays. Congratulations on timing things well, and I hope you all get, got and are currently getting all you wanted.

hershey
A very Happy Birthday wish goes out to Sergeant Hartman, Roxanne & Agent Smith. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

happybday.gif sorcerer.gif happybday.gif sorcerer.gif happybday.gif sorcerer.gif happybday.gif sorcerer.gif

~H~
Jerry
Happiest of birthday wishes to blonde jenius!!!

Hope you had a great day! happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
hershey
DL & Oliver ~

Hope you both have magical birthdays! sorcerer.gif Here's to birthday wishes come true! drunk.gif

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

XOXO,

Hershey hug.gif
Drie
DL & Olliwood...miss you gals! Hope your day is going fantastic. Enjoy!

happybday.gif hug.gif jump.gif
Jerry
A very happy sixteenth birthday to Della Luna!!

May you have a wonderful year.

bart
Happy 18th Birthday HG!
Hope it's a good'un!
Yoda
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD OF HOCKEY!!

happybday.gif
hershey
Wishing you a Splendifurous Birthday HG!!

Enjoy!

hug.gif Hershey
(note the use of Huskie colors)
Drie
Happiest of Birthday Wishes to the One and Only HG!!!

Much love and happiness floating to you!

Drie hug.gif happybday.gif
Jerry
Happy Birthday HG!

Hope it's a great one! wink.gif

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Willow
Happy Birthday HG, although this maybe late. (Least you got one right??)

hockeygod
Aww shucks guys. That was awful nice of you all to remember little old me. My birthday was one of the best I have ever had. I got season hockey tickets for MTU!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
hockeygod
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope number 17 is just as much fun as the other ones. happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
QuickHare
I'm sorry to have missed a few birthdays, and I hope everyone had a great day on their special time of year. I'm glad HG got his tickets, as it'll keep him quiet for a bit tongue.gif. Seriously, happy belated birthday and enjoy the rest of the year as if it was your birthday!
Jerry
Happy Birthday Cristin!!

Hope you have a great day!

happybday.gif
Imogen
Happy Birthday Cristin!

Hope you have a good one smile.gif
QuickHare
Happy birthday, Cristin. I know you're away on hols at the moment, and it may be a few days before you're even home (let alone reading the forums), but I hope you had a good time. I hope your family brought you a cup, glass or tankard of your favourite drink!

biggrin.gif
Yoda
Bah - sorry I missed the big day, Cristin, hope it was all you wished for and more! I'm afraid I was celebrating two other birthdays/days - my dad's and winning Trafalgar (with a new ale called 'Trafalgar' at the post-badminton pub).

So, no good excuses, other than getting drunk with me pop I'm afraid *hides*

yoda
hershey
Ahhh! Late again. My deepest apologies Cristin for missing your birthday. You will appreciate my excuse however, as we were camping for the last time this season. Was a bit cool but a fun time was had by all. As I do hope was true of your birthday.

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Hope it was as wonderful as you! hug.gif

~H~
Cristin
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I got to go camping at my favorite spot on my birthday, and the best part was my husband driving 8 hours down into Mexico to show up at 11:30 p.m. to celebrate my birthday with me!
hershey
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLYWIG!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

Hope you have an utterly fabulous day!

~H~ hug.gifs
Drie
Happiest of Birthday Wishes to Billywig!

Enjoy! Live it up! May you have a wonderful year ahead. hug.gif
happybday.gif
hockeygod
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLYWIG!!!

May it bring you good friends, good food, fun, family, and a space mission.
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.