Happy Birthday Drie!

Sorry about the hideous purple - I couldn't resist biggrin.gif

happybday.gif
Imogen
Have a great birthday, Drie.

Hope you get lots of lilsocks.gif

Love from us here hug.gif
hershey
Wishing you the most Happiest of Birthdays Drie.

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

In accordance with the Busy Mom's Statute, expect your card to be late.

Hope you have an utterly fabulous day!!

hug.gif With much love and hugs, hug.gif

Hershey drie2.gif
bart
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Happy Birthday Drie drie2.gif
Jerry
Happy Birthday Drie!!

Have a good one! wink.gif

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

Della_Luna
I guess I came back just in time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRIE!!!

happybday.gif

~DL
Drie
Mwah! Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes. And what a nice surprise to see DL again! Woo hoo!

hug.gif to you all.

wink.gif
drie2.gif
Drie
Happiest of birthday wishes to Cristin! Have a wonderful day with your students, and we'll toast with margaritas tonight. Love you much sweetie!!!
QuickHare
As I treaded carefully down the darkened path, I hear a twig break behind me. The smell of fear clouds my senses as the adrelanin pumps. I know that I'm not alone.

The path becomes a natural dirt track and branches hinder my progress. I know I have strayed off my route, terrified of what lay ahead. But I trust my instincts and carry on, hoping to avoid the evil I so very sense.

As I climb through the undergrowth, the sense of something ahead of me overwhelms me, and I stop. Frozen by my own fright. I must be close. I just must be.

And yet, when I finally have the courage to carry on, I close my eyes and pretend I'm where I want to be. Where I feel the safest I could be. I imagine nothing ahead that could cause me trouble.

As I slowly open my eyes, I am startled. I rub my eyes on disbelief.

There's a sign. I gaze at it, hoping to decode it's meaning.

To work out where I am.

It said:
happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTIN!

happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif  happybday.gif

I have arrived at celebration.
Cristin
Thanks Drie and QH for thinking of me as I cross over into the next decade! And QH, how ever did you manage to know EXACTLY how I felt about this birthday?!?!

babe.gif You're only as young as you feel!
Jerry
Happy Birthday Cristin!!

Hope it's the best one yet wink.gif

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Della_Luna
happybday.gif happybday.gif horse.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Cristin
happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BILLYWIG!!!!!!
Yoda
Happy Birthday Billywig

sorcerer.gif velho.gif ohmy.gif ranting.gif sorcerer.gif happybday.gif biggrin.gif

yoda, sorcerer.gif starwars.gif
Willow
I think i missed Cristin and Drie's birthdays! I cant remember anything, aargh!

Happy birthday billywig!
Jerry
Happy Birthday Billywig!! happybday.gif happybday.gif

Hope it's the best one yet!!!
Della_Luna
fing05.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLYWIG!!!! fing05.gif
Drie
So sorry to be late, but Happy Belated Birthday to Billywig! I hope it was the best ever!!!

fing34.gif
Billywig2
LOL!! I didn't even know this thread was here, only just found it!

Thanks Guys! biggrin.gif
QuickHare
I just checked the calandar. I'm gone for two days from this site, and Billywig has a birthday! Well I hope it was a great one, because you deserve it, as does everyone who waits 365.25 days for their big to arrive!

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
QuickHare
Happy birthday, Sean, who seems to be the youngest member at 61!

Jerry
Happy Birthday Juliet5368!!

bart
Happy Birthday Willow
Drie
happybday.gif hug.gif hug.gif happybday.gif hug.gif happybday.gif
Happiest of Wishes to Willow! hug.gif happybday.gif hug.gif happybday.gif hug.gif happybday.gif
May you have a wonderful day sweetie!

trio.gif
Goatman
HAPPY 15 WILLOW!!!!!!!!!!
Willow
biggrin.gif THANKSYOU !!!

hug.gif hug.gif

Jen x

drie2.gif drie2.gif drie2.gif
QuickHare
Hey! Don't you dare start to thank everyone without me wishing you a happy 15th! The Red Trio is now collectively a year older.

Have a good'un, and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

happybday.gif: happybday.gif: happybday.gif: happybday.gif: happybday.gif: happybday.gif:
Robert
Happy birthday, Jenni!

Jerry
Happy Birthday Willow!!
Hope it's the best one yet!

hockeygod
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNI!!!!!!!!! happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Willow
Is it safe to say thankyou now??

Well it doesnt matter, any hassle and the collectively year older red trio will sort you out...

Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes...

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

drie2.gif drie2.gif drie2.gif (can you tell now which one is me, im slightly older so i blend in more...)
Jerry
Happy Birthday Goatman!!!

Drie
Yay! Happy Birthday Goatman!!! Hope your day is great. wink.gif

fing34.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif
Robert
Happy Birthday Goatman! enjoy the day!

Goatman
Thanks everyone!!!!!

hug.gif blushing.gif

Goatman
QuickHare
Have a great 17th, and just remember you may not get much presents, but what you lack can be made up in Christmas presents!

Goatman
Thanks QuickHare!!!!!! hug.gif
Yoda
Happy Birthday Goatman!

Hope you get all you wish for!
Goatman
Thanx Yoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Willow
Oh no...am i a day late??

Happy birthday anyhow Goatman !

happybday.gif happybday.gif happybday.gif
Imogen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BART!!!!
Robert
Happy Birthday Bart!

Just think, only nine more years and you'll be over the hill! devil.gif devil.gif

And just for you, a 21 bun salute

rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif X 3
Yoda
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BART!

happybday.gif drunk.gif biggrin.gif

Many Happy Returns to ye sir, and many more!
Drie
Happiest Birthday wishes to BART!!!
Enjoy your special day!
hug.gif
bart
Thanks Everybody!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
QuickHare
New rule: No-one says thanks until I have posted, ok? That's the third (or fourth) birthday I've wished to be happy after the birthdayee has thanked everyone!

Well, happy birthday Bart. Like me, your birthday is close to Christmas. Unlike me, your birthday tends to fall around the time of the After-Christmas sales. Mine is about a fortnight afterwards. That means more, cheaper presents!

Have a great one (or rest of one!).

Jerry
Happy Birthday Bart!

Hope you have a marvelous day!

Goatman
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BART

have a good one
Drie
fing05.gif fing34.gif Happiest of Birthday Wishes to QuickHare! Make a wish for every candle on your cake, and have a fantastic year. Enjoy your second wave of presents! fing34.gif fing05.gif

smile.gif
Drie
hershey
Happy Birthday Quickhare!!

Hope you have a splendiferous day!! Remember to leave one candle burning!

XOXO,
Hershey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.