Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topic    Start new topic
> Essay Generator, Fun for all!
Yoda
post Mar 11 2004, 08:47 AM
Post #16

I'm co-ordinating internationally!... help!

Group: H&G Members
Member No.: 50

I blame Quickhare for this:

An essay on being decapitated

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about being decapitated. The constantly changing fashionable take on being decapitated demonstrates the depth of the subject. Given that its influence pervades our society, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning being decapitated by those most reliant on technology, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of being decapitated.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. The immortal and indispensable phrase ‘honesty is the best policy’ [1] failed to understand that if one seriously intends to 'not judge a book by its cover', then one must read a lot of books. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, being decapitated provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

Primarily being decapitated builds trust among the people. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of being decapitated. Of course, being decapitated fits perfectly into the Simple-Many-Pies model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product.

user posted image

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Obviously the annual military budget has always depended upon being decapitated to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Perhaps to coin a phrase being decapitatedeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing the two sides of being decapitated.

In the words of nobel prize winner Odysseus Skank 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] He was first introduced to being decapitated by his mother. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of being decapitated.'

I hope, for our sake that being decapitated will endure.
Conclusion

To conclude being decapitated is, to use the language of the streets 'Super Cool.' It establishes order, it stimulates and statistically it's great.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Denzel J. Fox: 'Oooh yeah being decapitated shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] Everything you always wanted to know about being decapitated, but were afraid to ask. - Issue 287 - QKS Publishing

Yoda, who doesn't know where he is anymore...

Elyoda on the NaNoWriMo website

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
QuickHare
post Mar 11 2004, 11:51 AM
Post #17

It's a Small World After All
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,603

An essay on blaming QuickHare

In order to understand our selves, we must first understand blaming QuickHare. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of blaming QuickHare. Indispensable to homosapians today, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. It is estimated that that blaming QuickHare is thought about eight times every day by the easily lead, many of whom blame the influence of television. At the heart of the subject are a number of key factors. I plan to examine each of these factors in detail and and asses their importance.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. Upon Peter Pinkleton-PishPosh's return to Britain he remarked 'class will refelect the inner hero' [1], he could have been making a reference to blaming QuickHare, but probably not. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, blaming QuickHare demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Of paramount importance to any study of blaming QuickHare within its context, is understanding the ideals of society. It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. Of course, blaming QuickHare fits perfectly into the Simple-Many-Pies model, as is standard in this case.

Inflation user posted image
              blaming QuickHare

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Seemingly inflation will continue to follow blaming QuickHare for the foreseeable future. What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love blaming QuickHare.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing the popular view of blaming QuickHare and the harsh reality.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of jazz singer Demetrius Rock 'People in glass houses shouldn't through parties.' [2] What a fantastic quote. To paraphrase, the quote is saying 'blaming QuickHare wins votes.' Simple as that.

Where do we go from here? Only time will tell.

Conclusion

We can say with certainty blaming QuickHare has a special place in the heart of mankind. It brings peace, provides financial security and figures show it's a winning formular.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Britney Morissette: 'My Daddy loved blaming QuickHare and his Daddy loved blaming QuickHare.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Flankton - The Complete History - 1999 Fantastico Publishing

[2] Rock - Roll It Up - 1977 - F. Lower Publishing

[3] Your guide to blaming QuickHare - Issue 98 - T36 Publishing

QuickHare

"To err is human. To completely screw up requires a computer."

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." [Lao-tzu]

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:43 PM