> Essay Generator, Fun for all!
Imogen
post Feb 27 2004, 09:09 PM
Post #1

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Check out The essay generator. Type in a phrase and get an essay churned out for you. Like this one:

An essay on degnoming The Burrow's garden
Are you sitting comfortably? Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of degnoming The Burrow's garden. Though degnoming The Burrow's garden is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, degnoming The Burrow's garden is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from the over 50, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Relax, sit back and gasp as I display the rich tapestries of degnoming The Burrow's garden.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When Sir Bernard Chivilary said 'hounds will feast on society' [1] he saw clearly into the human heart. A society without degnoming The Burrow's garden is like a society without knowledge, in that it raises the question 'why?'

Of paramount importance to any study of degnoming The Burrow's garden within its context, is understanding the ideals of society. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets degnoming The Burrow's garden they are changed.

Economic Factors

We no longer live in a world which barters 'I'll give you three cows for that hat, it’s lovely.' Our existance is a generation which cries 'Hat - $20.' Of course, degnoming The Burrow's garden fits perfectly into the Inter-Spam model of economics.

Imogen laugh.gif

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
~ A Pensieve Affair ~ Now being posted...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 07:05 PM