Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed Topic    Start new topic
> Question the characters..., Fire away!
RJ_Lupin
post Sep 25 2003, 08:52 PM
Post #31

Through the mirror

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,032

QUOTE (Drie @ Sep 25 2003, 06:19 PM)
Oh, Professor Lupin?

Do you enjoy dressing in drag? (Or should I say, being dressed in drag?)

blushing.gif

Being dressed is definitely correct.

I've got to admit, it's not an outfit I would have chosen, and it was a bit flashy for everyday teaching robes, but you've got to admire Hope's ingenuity, haven't you? She's a funny child, always has been, and seeing her wrestle to settle in in Slytherin is quite something else. I'm not sure what'll win out: the Weasley/Potter stubbornness or the voice of common sense.

I don't think I'll make a habit of being dressed like this, but for a one-off, I don't mind giving the students a giggle at my expense. I'm just grateful she didn't think to alter more than my clothes! I can't imagine suddenly growing breasts!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PlaidPhoenix
post Sep 25 2003, 09:04 PM
Post #32

Part of the furnishings

Member No.: 1,779

Question for Harry, you and Ginny have Hope, who's 11 and off making mischief at Hogwarts now, and Sam, who's 5. Ginny's pregnant with your third child now, any prefrences for another son or another daughter? Or would you care for twins? Another pair of Fred and George causing mayhem in the house? And how's Hedwig getting along? She must be getting on in years for an owl?

Ginny: Harry, what happened?

Harry: I turned myself into a newt.

Ginny: A newt?

Harry: I got better.
+Quote Post
Yoda
post Sep 25 2003, 09:39 PM
Post #33

I'm co-ordinating internationally!... help!

Group: H&G Members
Member No.: 50

I have another question for Harry to add to Plaid's back there and it is thus:

Why does the pheasant have no agenda? tongue.gif

Yoda, searching for the truth (w/out the aid of Bill Bailey)

Elyoda on the NaNoWriMo website

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Drie
post Sep 25 2003, 10:45 PM
Post #34

It's a Small World After All

Group: The Mod Squad
Member No.: 1,656

QUOTE (RJ_Lupin @ Sep 25 2003, 08:52 PM)
I don't think I'll make a habit of being dressed like this, but for a one-off, I don't mind giving the students a giggle at my expense. I'm just grateful she didn't think to alter more than my clothes! I can't imagine suddenly growing breasts!

Aww. Just glad you were able "take it like a man!"

Thanks for being so kind in the whole situation. It will be interesting to see what happens as Hope's antics continue to unfold.

sorcerer.gif

Proud Member of the Red Trio

My sun shall rise in the east
So shall my heart be at peace

"I think happiness is finding a couple extra fries at the bottom of the bag." - Pig, Pearls Before Swine

Just once, I want to shout, "Bwahahhahahaha!" and really mean it.

"I couldn't decide if I wanted marble fudge, chocolate, rocky road, vanilla or butter pecan...I finally decided to try marble fudge...then I had to choose between a plain cone or a sugar cone...I decided on the sugar cone...so what happened? I went out the door, and dropped the whole thing on the sidewalk! Don't tell me my life isn't a Shakespearean tragedy!" ~ Sally, Charlie Brown's sister

Pictures of You

Bunnies! Everywhere!
+Quote Post
Drie
post Oct 20 2003, 04:47 PM
Post #35

Question for Ginny in Nil -

You carried Hope fairly easily (yes, she did come early, but you were under a lot of stress at the time . . .), you have another child, but everyone seems concerned with the pending birth of your third child. Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Or is this a question to be answered (soon?) in Home?

"I think happiness is finding a couple extra fries at the bottom of the bag." - Pig, Pearls Before Swine

"I couldn't decide if I wanted marble fudge, chocolate, rocky road, vanilla or butter pecan...I finally decided to try marble fudge...then I had to choose between a plain cone or a sugar cone...I decided on the sugar cone...so what happened? I went out the door, and dropped the whole thing on the sidewalk! Don't tell me my life isn't a Shakespearean tragedy!" ~ Sally, Charlie Brown's sister

Pictures of You

Bunnies! Everywhere!
+Quote Post
Imogen
post Oct 20 2003, 04:53 PM
Post #36

On a mission with a pen
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Eeek! I'm a bit behind with this thread. Um. Let me see who I can find round here to answer the questions they haven't answered yet...

Imogen smile.gif

After her O.W.L.s Hope had managed to persuade her dad to give her a crash course in what he laughingly referred to as “Parseltongue for tourists”. Being in Slytherin, she’d thought it had been the epitome of cool to return to school with such useful snakey phrases as “Can you pass the apple pie, please?” and “Would you be good enough to tell me what time the train to Madrid departs from Platform Two?”
~ A Pensieve Affair ~ Now being posted...
+Quote Post
Harry_Potter
post Oct 20 2003, 04:58 PM
Post #37

Through the mirror

Member No.: 2,031

QUOTE (Rose_MacShane @ Sep 25 2003, 07:45 PM)
I have one for Harry...
What do you consider Ginny's and your song?
Rose MacShane

I'm not sure we have a song, but that poem of Ginny's is a pretty special one. You know the one I mean. The Robert Herrick one.

I'm not a poetry fan: not like she is, but I owe that poem a lot. It made me work out how to help her that time in the hospital wing.

So yeah. I think that would be it.

sorcerer.gif
+Quote Post
Harry_Potter
post Oct 20 2003, 05:02 PM
Post #38

Through the mirror

QUOTE (PlaidPhoenix @ Sep 25 2003, 09:04 PM)
Question for Harry, you and Ginny have Hope, who's 11 and off making mischief at Hogwarts now, and Sam, who's 5. Ginny's pregnant with your third child now, any prefrences for another son or another daughter? Or would you care for twins? Another pair of Fred and George causing mayhem in the house? And how's Hedwig getting along? She must be getting on in years for an owl?

Twins? TWINS? Tell me you're joking. You are, aren't you? NO WAY would we want a little Fred and George roaming around. Hope's bad enough as it is!

I don't really have much of a preference, to be honest. I just hope this one arrives safely. It's caused us a few worries so far, one way and another, so it'll be good to actually see the baby here safely.

And Hedwig is doing fine, thanks smile.gif She's about ready to be retired from actively delivering my post and doesn't do any long distance travelling these days. She's loving the time flying around Hogsmeade and still drops in to pinch my bacon rind in the mornings.

harry.gif
+Quote Post
Harry_Potter
post Oct 20 2003, 05:04 PM
Post #39

Through the mirror

QUOTE (Yoda @ Sep 25 2003, 09:39 PM)
Why does the pheasant have no agenda? tongue.gif

Because it's a pheasant.

harry.gif (Do you think this looks like me?)
+Quote Post
GinnyP
post Oct 20 2003, 05:12 PM
Post #40

Through the mirror

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE (Drie @ Oct 20 2003, 04:47 PM)
Question for Ginny in Nil -

You carried Hope fairly easily (yes, she did come early, but you were under a lot of stress at the time . . .), you have another child, but everyone seems concerned with the pending birth of your third child. Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Or is this a question to be answered (soon?) in Home?

I'm pretty much ok, just a LOT frustrated right now because I'm not really supposed to be doing anything much and there's AGES left to go with this pregnancy. Harry's being great, but he just drives me up the wall with his fussing and fretting. Although I suppose he has good reason.

We've had a couple of near misses with this baby, but it seems to be hanging on in there for now. We knew it wasn't going to be easy, not after last time... Harry didn't want to try again. It was me who did and now I'm putting him through all this...

It's difficult to talk about it, but you'll find out more in time...

alphaomega.gif
+Quote Post
Drie
post Oct 20 2003, 05:20 PM
Post #41

Although I suppose he has good reason.

We've had a couple of near misses with this baby, but it seems to be hanging on in there for now. We knew it wasn't going to be easy, not after last time... Harry didn't want to try again. It was me who did and now I'm putting him through all this...

It's difficult to talk about it, but you'll find out more in time...

alphaomega.gif

Thanks Ginny, but that's a pretty evil tease! thumbup1.gif

Looking forward to reading more . . . I've never been a patient gal. bag.gif

Pictures of You

Bunnies! Everywhere!
+Quote Post
Willow
post Oct 20 2003, 05:36 PM
Post #42

smells

Group: H&G Members
Member No.: 817

so i have a question for snape.....(hopes hes calmed down from our last encounter)

dont you ever get tired of teaching potions and want to leave and get married or something?

Proud member of the Red Trio

IPB Image

+Quote Post
hershey
post Oct 20 2003, 07:17 PM
Post #43

Colin and bubbles...imagine the possibilities.

Member No.: 1,821

For Molly from Nil

From one mother to another, please do tell what you said in your Howler ranting.gif to the Sorting Hat .

Awaiting an inferno with much thanks,

Hershey

AKA Molly Weasley minus 3 boys

"I used to be a real wild child, but now I am a Volvo driving soccer mom" - Everclear

(actually I'm more a SUV driving sport of the season mom, but whose checking)

And say my glory was I had such friends. - William Butler Yeats
+Quote Post
bart
post Oct 20 2003, 09:56 PM
Post #44

Who me?
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

I'd like to ask Professor Snape, what he thinks of Hopes obvious skills should they be applied properly of course and nurtured by fine teachers such as yourself, I mean what happened at the breakfast table and afterwards was wrong, but for a first year?
+Quote Post
Julephenia
post Oct 21 2003, 05:20 AM
Post #45

Reading too much fanfic

Group: Betas
Member No.: 76

Questions for Harry in "Nil":

How is it that you are *so* like my father? Can you teach other fathers to be that lovely? Was it a shock that Hope was in Slytherin, or did you think that might happen? What if she had been put in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?

I'll stop now!

wink.gif

Becky, dead tired

'Er-my-nee...
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed Topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 09:56 AM