Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

IPB

> Hello!, Are there introduction forums here?
jen
post Jun 24 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #1

Puzzling things out

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

I didn't see any introduction forums or posts here, so I'm sorry if I've missed it!

Anyway, wow! I didn't know this place still existed--I remember searching for Elenarda and not finding it and thinking it had just disappeared. And tonight, I checked SQ's updated fics list, and saw Imogen had an update, and saw the link to here... I checked the member list and looked for a "jen loves ron" (my username on SQ and GT, back in the day), and didn't find one, but then saw a "jen", read her posts, and they sounded awfully familiar... So tried a password and it worked, so I guess that was me smile.gif Rereading those old posts I made, it would seem that I haven't actually been around in a couple of years... *hangs head*

I'm very excited to see that there are new stories in the Carpe Diem universe! I still remember the good old days of fangirling A&O smile.gif

So, after that rather long-winded intro, hello! It's cool to see familiar names (though I doubt my name would be that familiar, since I mostly lurked at Elenarda, and wasn't even that active in GT towards the end).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topic    Start new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 02:45 AM