Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
jen
I didn't see any introduction forums or posts here, so I'm sorry if I've missed it!

Anyway, wow! I didn't know this place still existed--I remember searching for Elenarda and not finding it and thinking it had just disappeared. And tonight, I checked SQ's updated fics list, and saw Imogen had an update, and saw the link to here... I checked the member list and looked for a "jen loves ron" (my username on SQ and GT, back in the day), and didn't find one, but then saw a "jen", read her posts, and they sounded awfully familiar... So tried a password and it worked, so I guess that was me smile.gif Rereading those old posts I made, it would seem that I haven't actually been around in a couple of years... *hangs head*

I'm very excited to see that there are new stories in the Carpe Diem universe! I still remember the good old days of fangirling A&O smile.gif

So, after that rather long-winded intro, hello! It's cool to see familiar names (though I doubt my name would be that familiar, since I mostly lurked at Elenarda, and wasn't even that active in GT towards the end).
Windsong
Hello, and welcome back!

I'm still a bit of a newby here, but I must say the natives seem remarkably friendly....... biggrin.gif
jen
*gigglesnort* I love the first quote in your signature. Thanks for the welcome! smile.gif
Imogen
Hi Jen,

Long time no see, and congrats on the detective work in tracking us down! This place is here to stay; the advantage of moving the domain name is that it now doesn't cost me a penny to keep this site online!

There's almost a whole new story for you - A Pensieve Affair - I've only got 2 chapters and an epilogue left to post there, and it should all be up by the beginning of August. It's a Hope fic and kind of fun. Once I've got that done, I'm back to finishing off the last 5 chapters of 'Home', then I'm on a temporary hiatus and it's over to everone else's excellent plot bunnies.

Hope everything's ok with you

Imogen sorcerer.gif
Drie
Welcome back! You've got to read Imogen's newest story...fantastic doesn't even begin to describe it.

Glad to have you with us!
Willow
I'm not sure that i remember this jen, but i wasn't much of a poster in the GT/SQ thing i was more of a lurker and fic reader! smile.gif

Welcome back anyhow!

I still call this place Elenarda....im actually gutted that its not called Elenarda. But still, the people are great, the discussion is amusing. So, s'all good! smile.gifsmile.gif

Jen drie2.gif
QuickHare
I tend to still call this place Elenarda. It's the same thing with a different logo and same people. Plus it rolls of the tongue. So, welcome back to Elenarda! tongue.gif
jen
Thanks for the welcome, guys! I've been trying to reply on these forums for days, but it's been taking forever and a day to load the box where you type in the reply. Works today, though, huzzah.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.