Hi there,

Grabbing this message from the PhoenixSong forums, many of you may remember RdeHwyll, from his posts around here in the past, it seems he's not been so well since Christmas, so if you've been wondering where he is or trying to contact him this is why.

QUOTE(rdehwyll @ Apr 2 2007, 04:24 PM)

Greetings, all -- You've probably noticed that I haven't been around much, but that's due to being hospitalized since just before Christmas. I now get to be out of bed for about 15 minutes a day, but since my computer isn't capable of reaching the bedroom and still be hooked up to the internet, I'm way behind in even reading my e-mail, let alone writing anything...

Worse still is that my Yahoo account no longer seems to exist -- probably due to the plethora of unanswered e-mails that built up...

Good news is that yes, I am recovering -- slowly, to be sure, but the prognosis is good. The details -- I suffered a massive stroke on December 24th, completely paralyzing my right side and keeping me from speaking. I'm now taking physical therapy from my bed, and they allow me up for a short period every day... I tried to read and answer my e-mails, but working the keyboard one-handed is difficult at best. I still have a good portion of my story written, and part of my PT is using a pencil and paper to learn to write left-handed, so guess what I'm trying to finish... then all I'll need to do is transfer to disk and upload to my BETA reader.

Well wishes would be appreciated, so if you feel the urge...

Got to go -- my time is up and I have to get back to bed...

Looking forward to both the movie and the (sob) final book in July. Everyone be well, and keep me in your thoughts...

Robert (RdeHwyll)