Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Much Deserved Honour
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
bart
Congratulations to our very own Drie, whose story '"Pictures of You" is Story of the Week over at Phoenix Song!

If you haven't read it, why not? Get your self over there this instant! (and don't forget to review smile.gif )

Jerry
Congratulations Drie! fing05.gif fing34.gif

It was well worth it. thumbup1.gif
Imogen
Well done! Much better than I've managed. Much praise and ice-cream!

thumbup1.gif
Drie
Well, thank you! I hadn't gone over there yet today, so I'm pleased to discover the news here. Thanks you you all. hug.gif
Yoda
Yay! Well done Drie, many congrats hug.gif
Cristin
Congrats Drie! When I read this story (after you first posted it), I was so moved and knew it needed to be shared with others. I'm glad that you are finally getting the recongition you so very much deserve!!! Kudos to you! thumbup1.gif
QuickHare
I have a tiny little confession that I have not read any fan fiction, but I am reading through Drie's lovely work right now. It's really good, so I'm not surprised it has the the honour of being Story of the Month.

Well done, Drie. *hugs* icon_book2.gif hug.gif
Willow
I tried to reply when i'd read it a few days ago but my internet was being a n00b.

Anyways, congratulations to Drie and i thought the story was lovely. Cute but sad. smile.gif

*cheers*

Jen xx
Windsong
Mr Pump late as usual *sigh*. That's what comes of only being able to travel at four miles an hour...

Lovely, lovely story. I tried to leave a review at PhoenixSong, but it wouldn't let me!

Keep them coming and keep spreading the word. Imogen's Army will take over the Fanfic world!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.