Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 30 Second Movies
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Cristin
If you truly have a few minutes to procrastinate with, this website is definitely worth a view! Bunnies re-enact some of your favorite movies in about 30 seconds. Click here to enjoy the show!

My personal favorites...Star Wars, Titanic, and A Christmas Story biggrin.gif
Drie
Hey, you figured it out! Kudos to you, Cristin.

I personally loved "Pulp Fiction."
Yoda
*hums the Star Wars theme with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much enthusiasm*

Nice one Cristin!
Cristin
If you like how the bunnies "hum" theme songs, you gotta give kudos to the theme at the end of Titanic!
hockeygod
Thanks for the find Cristin.

I liked the Star Wars and Pulp Fiction ones.
Cristin
I just wanted to let all of you know that a new movie has been added! In honor of "Superman Returns," they have parodied the original "Superman" movie! I thought it was very funny, and I hope you will as well!
QuickHare
I, of course, did not star in any of the movies. They did give me an invite to audition, but refused on the grounds that such a short piece of artistic enthusiasm was merely an insult to my acting ability, honed through years of bunnyesque hopping about. However, I do like the results.

Oh, and for those budding actors and actresses out there in Bunnyland, I suggest you give the Bunny School of Acting a try. It's in Marizion, Cornwall. It's located on the other side of a busy road, but there is a crossing nearby.
Cristin
Just wanted to let you all know there is a new one...Raiders of the Lost Ark bunnies!!!

Harrison Ford never looked so cute...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.