Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Link...
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
ohhhdear
Being new to the website, I'm finding it a bit difficult to navigate once I've logged in. All I can seem to access (once logged in) is the Forum, etc... no stories.

Seems there ought to be a very clear place *somewhere* (preferrably near the top of the page) to tap to get to the story list... wouldn't you think? Maybe I'm missing something really obvious *sigh*.

Thanks!

M. icon_book2.gif
hockeygod
Its our clever plan to get all the new members to talk to us, by taking away the link to Imogen's fanfic. devil.gif

But if you really want to read the stories, you could try the link at the top of the page. Its right under the picture and says 'Harry and Ginny: Fiction Pages'. If that doesn't work, you can go here. I do hope you come back to the forums though. It is a lot of fun playing all of the crazy word games and the other wacky games we play.

If you have any other questions, you can ask them here or you can P.M. anyone of us and we'd be more than happy to answer any question you might have.
QuickHare
The way ahead may be blocked by our expectations of complexity.

Not a famous quote - I just made that up, but it sounds wise and good. In the forums, we take nothing to be silly, stupid, or too obvious. Just see some of our riddles... If you have a question or need help, we are all willing to lend a hand. Hockeygod did, and so will most people here.

Enjoy your stay, and have lots of fun both here and on the stories.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.