Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dear Santa...
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Drie
Want help writing your letter to Santa? Try this out!

Dear Santa

Have fun!

Drie
Willow
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Chloe's Office party. It was James who spiked the punch with too much Vodka. I can't help it if I drank 9 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Flowers.

I thought it was funny when I put Lou's Jeans on my head and danced the Tango on the Table while singing `Breakaway'. I didn't mean to break Chloe's Toaster and don't know why Chloe would accuse me of Stealing.

I don't remember calling Oliver's wife a Yellow Horse---even though she looked like one with Pink eye shadow and Green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Steph's husband's Arm, it was only because I ate too much of that Shrimp.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Bicycle through my neighbor's Garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Dirty Lion and have me arrested for Setting the car on fire!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all loud and Small. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Cozy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Swiftly yours,
Jenny (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 7 bucks!

hockeygod
That was really funny. Here's mine:

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Katie's Office party. It was Lance who spiked the punch with too much Rum and Coke. I can't help it if I drank 8 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Cologne.

I thought it was funny when I put Laura's Shirt on my head and danced the Tango on the Loveseat while singing `Holiday'. I didn't mean to break Katie's Computer and don't know why Katie would accuse me of Murder.

I don't remember calling Matt's wife a big cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and yellow lipstick!

And when I threw up on Ty's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a large dog and have me arrested for theft!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all horrible and awful. And I'm really not to blame for any of this massive stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Andrew (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 5 bucks!
QuickHare
I too did the letter, but decided to write my own. I hope good ol' St Nick is reading. I wonder if he's a member of the boards....?

Dear Santa,

Thank you for considering this letter. I know you are a busy man, and so I'll keep this short. Firstly, I'd like to say I've been a good boy. A very good boy. In fact, I've been the best boy on the planet. Secondly, I'd like to point out my inability to tell the truth when being self-reflective.

As a reward for my kind hearted nature, please can you provide the following items under the tree this year:
1. A bulb. The one in the hallway blew again last week.
2. 3.1415 mathematicians. How many does it take to change the lightbulb?
3. A DIY lightbulb changing book. If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing right.
4. A bandage. For after the changing of the bulb.
5. Gold rings. Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtledoves, and a partridge on the dinner plate.

I would also like to complain slightly about the embarrassing smell your reindeer left last year outside in the trash. It was disgusting and I do not know what the neighbours think. Maybe this year you can leave a Glade spray too?

Yours sincerely,
QuickHare.
(The fastest drawing rabbit in the wild west)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.