Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congrats Extended
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Drie
Just thought for all of you who enjoy really good fan fiction...our own dear Yoda has been selected as story of the week over at Phoenix Song. If you haven't read it already, check it out here.

Happy reading, and all the best to our favorite muppet!

Hugs,
Drie
Imogen
YAY! Goooooo Yoda!

061.gif 061.gif 061.gif 061.gif 061.gif
hockeygod
Not too shabby Yoda. Not too shabby.

Don't forget us little people.

I just read it and it was awesome.
QuickHare
Story of the Week during NaNo? How does the ickle, cutey-wootie, furry Jedi muppet do it?

Well, keep up the great work, and mine's a pint. drunk.gif

Now go and haunt us in Episode VII...
Yoda
QUOTE(QuickHare @ Nov 14 2005, 11:13 PM) *

Story of the Week during NaNo? How does the ickle, cutey-wootie, furry Jedi muppet do it?

Um... the Force is with me? Quite funny this but someone in my office has been waiting about three months to have time to read HBP, did so while she was on holiday then read 'Paper and Cotton' yesterday - so I completely blame her for this suddenly occurring biggrin.gif

Drie: Thanks for noticing - I had no idea this had happened!

Imogen: *bounce* Hee! 061.gif

Hockeygod: Not getting any taller, this here yoda is wink.gif

QuickHare: Fancy a quick raid on George's to drop off the Ep. VII script?

As for that pesky NaNo thing, it still goes on - and I'm just getting to the fight scene in that 'un biggrin.gif (sadly no flying Death Eaters will feature...although someone flying through the air could be a cameo role...)

yoda, cheers to all!
starwars.gif
QuickHare
Script? What script? I though you guys were filmed live, in your natural habitats.... Georgy is but a window to the shadowy universe of the Jedi and Siths. And ewoks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.