Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
hockeygod
The fourth movie is coming out in a little over a week. I am so excited. I am going to pull an all-nighter and then do an exam at nine in the morning. What about everyone else?
sockless
Yeah, Im most defenetly going to see it at midnight o-one then going to first and second period then checking out of school to drive nine hours to the other end of the state to watch our football team play in the playoffs! ahhhh! gonna be a GOOD Friday!!!
hockeygod
Sounds similar to my Friday, although, after my exam I have to finish a paper, and then drive 10 hours to go home for Thanksgiving break. Cool Beans!!!
sockless
Ewwww! The words exam and or final makes me want to through up a little bit! But at least your Thanksgiving break starts on Friday. that is spiffy. Four days before mine. . .
hockeygod
Getting off topic, we get nine days off since I go to college past the ends of Earth, in the freezing cold of northern Michigan.
Cristin
Have yet to see it...hopefully during the holiday weekend!!!!
QuickHare
I'd like to point out the first poll is the only working poll. For I, selecting "When I get around to it", have yet to see it. In order for 50.0% of respondants to submit their answers, they had to cast votes on the other two, which cannot be accurate as they haven't made a fully informed decision if they haven't seen the latest film... Sorry. I work with statistics at work, and my mind is skewing in the sense of logical analysis...

I plan to watch it one day, and if Drie has it on DVD or it's in the local cinema in about a month, then I'm up for it.
hockeygod
In defense of my poll, I didn't know that all three questions had to be answered to submit it.

I did see it on Friday night after I got home. My dad and I went to it together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.