Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gof The Movie
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Imogen
I thought I'd start this to see which bits we're really looking forward to seeing.

The dragons look absolutely amazing, and I'm really hoping they've kept Ron and Hermione's fight in the common room after the Yule Ball. The graveyard scene is the one that really fills me with anticipation. I absolutely cannot wait to see what they're going to do with that.

What about you?

harry.gif
Robert
The Yule Ball looks fantastic and will give us an excellent idea of how they will look by Book 7
Yoda
After being thoroughly denied in seeing Harry & Co. win the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing the Quidditch World Cup final - or else! Thoroughly.

I'm also looking forward to the bit wiv the ferret, and any other part with fake!Moody in because he's still a genius, even if a bit twisted.

yoda
hershey
I am particularly looking forward to the graveyard scene. I have heard from interview Ralphe Finnes has done that the evilness can't be describe. I am also anxious to see how they portray the meeting of the wands and the 'Prior Incantatum'.

*still hoping to see it at midnight at our IMAX theatre*

Hershey
Drie
Tasks 1 and 2, specifically 2, because I herard how difficult the filming of that task was as well as the preparation Dan put himself through to actually do that bit of filming to make it more realistic.
sockless
The amazing bouncing ferret mais oui, and the 3rd task. mmm but i am itching for the whole thing! 9 more days, just 9 more days!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.