Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Skin
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Imogen
I can see a couple of glitches which we'll try and get fixed, but what do you think of the skin?
Drie
So wonderful! I like the more subtle color contrast, and the buttons are so original. Nice choices!
hershey
Wow that was fast. It looks great. The colours are much easier on the eyes and yet blend so beautifully with the picture. Well done my dear! fing05.gif

~H~
Imogen
Glad you like it biggrin.gif Of course the next challenge is to adapt it for the fiction pages, but as there's a new version of efiction coming out on 1st November, it's really not worth doing anything to it before then. Might add the background, leave the cream pages but do the red for the headings. That'll do for a while.

Brace yourselves. Chapter 13 of Home is going up tonight!!

harry.gif
Robert
Looks like all that IMing paid off, chief. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Imogen
Thanks for all the help with the skin! I think we've ended up with something that feels cosy and right to most of us. And it's a definite change in feel for the new URL
Shallan96
I think it looks great. I love the art of Harry and Ginny playing chess. It does feel cosy, kind of like the Gryffindor common room.
Imogen
Hi there smile.gif Long time no see - hope you're ok.

That was the look we were aiming for and I think we've just about got it right. The picture's a real beauty - based on chapter 12 of 'Carpe Diem' to boot! You can just *see* that Ginny's up to no good smile.gif
Sreya
Wow! The new skin is great! And I see you got Leela to do the banner for you -- she's such a fabulous artist.
Imogen
She is - she's done a few bits for me now and is always absolutely amazing. It's quite something to drop into this site and spend the first few minutes grinning at the banner!

Glad you like it too smile.gif
Rosey
I love the new skin! It's absolutely gorgeous! Especially the colours and the image at the top!

061.gif Can't you tell I'm excited? tongue.gif
Jerry
It really is a beautiful skin. Like Hershey said, it blends really well with the picture, too.

Well done! thumbup1.gif
Imogen
QUOTE(Rosey @ Oct 29 2005, 09:43 PM) *

I love the new skin! It's absolutely gorgeous! Especially the colours and the image at the top!

061.gif Can't you tell I'm excited? tongue.gif

Hi Rosey biggrin.gif How's it going?

The picture is just amazing. Can't quite believe it's something from one of my stories! And parchment is just so Hogwarts...

I'm really pleased with the end result. Glad you like it as well smile.gif

QUOTE(Jerry @ Oct 29 2005, 11:19 PM) *

It really is a beautiful skin. Like Hershey said, it blends really well with the picture, too.

Well done! thumbup1.gif

REALLY glad everyone approves. It's have been awful to have spent all this time on it and still got it wrong!

061.gif 061.gif 061.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.