Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermath of Katrina
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Drie
I've seen the pictures. Heard the live reports. Read the updates. I still can't believe the destruction level that Hurricane Katrina has had upon the southern region of the United States. For any Elenardian who resides there or has family there, please know my thoughts and prayers are with you!

If anyone has information or thoughts they would like to add, please feel free to do so.

If anyone would like to find out more about charities to make a donation to, please click this link.
QuickHare
I'd like to add that my thoughts go out to anyone effected by Katrina, either directly or indirectly. Many lives were harmed, either physically or through livelihood, and I hope that rebuilding happens very soon.

And my regards to anyone caught in the path of Rita, too. It's funny. At work, our computers run a system called Rita, and it keeps causing mayhem and crashes. So I may not be in the hurricane, but I understand fully how it must feel!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.