Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whoo...
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
nome
It's been a terribly long time.

I know I disappeared sometime during my first college semestre, and I felt really guilty. I was having problems with sleeping a lot and not having any motivation... turns out it was medical. There was a big thing this Spring with me going home for tests and treatment.

But now I'm back. And I missed you all! I'll probably dash around the boards like mad for the next few days, getting the lowdown on all the new stuff that's happened. Just a warning, for when I pop up unexpectedly.

And I might disappear a little in a week or two -- finals for summer term -- but I promise I'll come back. Word of honor.

YAY! Elenarda! fing05.gif I need me my Imogen fix! FIC!

Infamously,
Nome.
Jerry
Welcome back, Nome! hug.gif
hockeygod
Yeah!!! Nome the magnificent is back!
Drie
Big hug.gif to you Nome. So glad to have you back, and glad you found out what had been going on with you. As I'm getting older, I'm discovering just how important it is to check these kinds of things out with medical professionals.

I've loved reading your little tidbits here and there. Weclome back! sorcerer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.