Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Will You Enjoy?
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Drie
With the rapid approach of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I'm interested to see how everyone will enjoy the book. Feel free to comment after you vote!
Yoda
I had to go for the middle option. While I could easily read the first three calmly, the fourth and fifth hype got to me well, so I read it all as soon as possible. I'll probably get though it on release, then take it away on holiday to read it again in a more relaxing manner.

And to find another prophecy to get everyone to curse me again biggrin.gif

yoda, devil.gif
Cristin
Anyone who knows me knows that, as much as I would love to sit and read the book cover to cover in one sitting, I'm too active and have too short of an attention span. I'll read it faster than I read other books, of course, but I'll be avoiding spoilers and discussions on it longer than anyone else!
Jerry
I don't think I'd end up reading it in one sitting, but I'd really like to do just that. I'll definitely not get into any discussions about it until I actually finish it, like Cristin, but as soon as I finish it I'll start discussing and analyzing... So... the middle option for me. wink.gif

Only 30 more days to go! sorcerer.gif
sockless
If this time around id anything like lastime, I wont put the book down until I'm done, take a short nap then pick it up again. God's I'm hopeless! Mmmmm. . . got to love it!
QuickHare
Ok, I admit - I was the one to choose the film option.... blushing.gif
hershey
Cover to cover as quickly as I can, I tend to read quickly anyway, and then followed by a nice slow, detailed read. If anything like the last time I will find myself unknowingly reading into the wee hours well after everyone has gone to bed. The book will also accompany me onto the treadmill despite the difficulties of reading a hardcover that does not fit onto my book rack. dry.gif Just over 25 days and counting.

~H~
hockeygod
I am going to read it as quickly as possible. In fact, I have it pre-ordered and will get it as soon as it is possible. When I get it, should I dress up?
Drie
QUOTE (hockeygod @ Jun 21 2005, 09:12 AM)
I am going to read it as quickly as possible. In fact, I have it pre-ordered and will get it as soon as it is possible. When I get it, should I dress up?

Dress up? Of course you should! Don't forget your lilsocks.gif .
Willow
As its school, i have a time period of approximately 48 hours (if its the weekend?) and if not i have one whole night as people at school will finish it and tell me what happens.

Its a challange, but it must be done! drie2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.