Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Person Above You (v.3)
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Drie
Continuing on with the housekeeping duties...

The last person to post in the old thread was Hershey, so I shall say,

iconup2.GIF Is helping me to clean up the threads here!
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Is cleaning up the board and sorting out the threads. Good luck!
Drie
iconup2.GIF Has confused me even more with his latest "hint" for the riddle. blink.gif
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Will maybe want yet another clue?
hershey
iconup2.GIF should just bag up the riddle and tell us the answer wallbash.gif
Cristin
iconup2.GIF is apparently very frustrated about the latest riddle - hang in there! teehee.gif
Jerry
iconup2.GIF is hopefully looking forward to the end of the schoolyear
Robert
iconup2.GIF is hopefully enjoying summer vacation.
Tally
iconup2.GIF Is slaving away in a 90+ degree store while I sit in my nice cool air conditioning.
Drie
iconup2.GIF Has been a member of Elenarda for a little over one year. sorcerer.gif
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Has been with the board 1 yr, 1 month, 1 week, and 2 days, which is about 5 months and 29 days before I arrived.
hershey
iconup2.GIF has had too much time on his hands today to figure all that out wink.gif
Drie
iconup2.GIF Got hit with the language filter while posting in the moie thread.
hershey
iconup2.GIF forgot the 'v' in movie tongue.gif
Jerry
iconup2.GIF is not feeling well? sad.gif
hershey
iconup2.GIF is correct and does not like lemonade
Yoda
iconup2.GIF Get better soon!

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF No lemonade? Why? confused1.gif

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Moie? I like it laugh.gif

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Has a maths degree, funny calculations are of ease to him!

*uses the Force* Yoda does not have a maths degree and will never be referred to as mathematically minded! *stops*

yoda, BScSW
hershey
iconup2.GIF made me smile despite stuffed-up head and other ickiness hug.gif
Drie
iconup2.GIF Is hopefully taking it easy (well, as easy as can be) to get better fast. hug.gif

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Made me giggle with his post!
hershey
iconup2.GIF made a good guess at the movie quote fing34.gif
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Decided not to chat with me.... *sniff*

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Watched a film (movie) during work hours.... Am I right?

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Should know I have a logical mind, not so mathematical.

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Has a maths degree, also. Sorry mate, the Force mind trick don't work on me. tongue.gif
Drie
iconup2.GIF Is correct. Me and my whole office (a whopping 3 people) skipped part of the afternoon to see 'Batman Begins.'
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Enjoyed said film.
hershey
iconup2.GIF would have loved to chat with him but was juggling garage sale duties, errands and packing child for camp all while battling a summer cold *snif*; will please forgive 1346.gif
Drie
iconup2.GIF Needs lots and lots of hug.gif
hershey
iconup2.GIF knows all too well how chaotic life can get here
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Is always forgiven.

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Is also always forgiven (for future reference).
Jerry
iconup2.GIF has posted a great riddle and has supplied numerous hints, but yet it remains unsolved... bag.gif

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF should get well very soon! hug.gif

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF has experienced several shaking movements of the Earth's surface lately. (Stay safe!)

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF I don't know why. I just don't like it. biggrin.gif
hershey
iconup2.GIF correctly answered the movie quote and does not know why his doesn't like lemonade

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF & iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF could cause a change in the geography of the USA if they don't quit making the earth move! tongue.gif
Jerry
iconup2.GIF may have followed my eleven iconup2.GIF 's a post ago wink.gif
Robert
iconup2.GIF might wish to know that according to some sources has apparently mistold the binary joke (or so I'm informed)
Jerry
iconup2.GIF is probably referring to "Out of every 10 people, 1 understands binary and the other doesn't". But I prefer the version I have.
Drie
iconup2.GIF Has a fabulous quote by Poe in his signature line! fing34.gif
hershey
iconup2.GIF has predicted some more earth shaking (not on this continent) at some point in the not so distant future tongue.gif
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Should run and hide when that happens. Maybe take a vacation to the Moon?

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF Is just fabulous...

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF May wish to know there is another, longer version of said quote. I've known it to be:
"There are 10 types of people out there: Those who understand binary and those who don't."
Drie
iconup2.GIF Is even more fabulous. wub.gif
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Was bombarded with a few home truths as to who she is.... wub.gif
Drie
iconup2.GIF Is my shelter from the storm.
Robert
iconup2.GIF is now 2-0 on well written stories
Jerry
iconup2.GIF has two intriguing spoilers in his signature
Drie
iconup2.GIF Will be attending a university in the fall? fing34.gif
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Makes iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF's uni future sound questioning. Surely iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF will be going there soon! He deserves it!
hershey
iconup2.GIF & iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF shall I just say "Awwwwww!" hug.gif

iconup2.GIFiconup2.GIFiconup2.GIF has wonderful plans for higher education while not excluding his remarkable musical abilities
Jerry
iconup2.GIF is a wonderful person who always has something nice to say hug.gif
hershey
iconup2.GIF has perfect pitch (oh how I am green with envy as I can harmonize at best)
QuickHare
iconup2.GIF Can harmonise. I haven't even hummed in a while. I'm a little out of tune...
Jerry
iconup2.GIF has a very true and applicable statement by Lao-tzu in his signature thumbup1.gif
hershey
iconup2.GIF has provided for us another challenging riddle confused1.gif
Jerry
iconup2.GIF may want a clue?
hershey
iconup2.GIF is so generous to offer a clue, but it is too early in the game and my brain is too tired; Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.