Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Elenarda.com
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Agent Smith
I found a link to this site on another one. Since I am a fan of Imogen's fanon, II might as well join.
Yoda
Because you choose to? biggrin.gif

Welcome to the site - awesome sig line.

yoda
Agent Smith
Master Yoda, I thank you for your welcome.
Drie
Welcome to Agent Smith! So glad you've decided to join the loony bin - er - Elenarda. Hope to see you around a lot. If you have any questions, feel free to click the PM button to send any of us a personal message. We're all pretty friendly and would love to get to know you.

sorcerer.gif
Drie
Imogen
Congrats on finding 'the real world' - well, kind of anyway!

Imogen smile.gif
Jerry
Welcome Agent Smith!

Please feel free to browse through some of the older threads to get to know us and our personalities better. Some of us have posted general information about ourselves in this thread, so you can have a look there too.

Above all, enjoy your (hopefully long) stay and we look forward to seeing you join the insanity! biggrin.gif

Jerry wink.gif
QuickHare
Welcome to the mad house, Mr. Smith. I'm the one feeling like Neo in this cyber mayhem we call the Internet. There is a Trinity, but she's popped out. We needed food. Some of us have to eat.

In this vast Matrix of Elenarda, you will find:
General Discussion
where you can find threads about general stuff, including wishing people well, Birthdays and upcoming news for discussion for Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings (mostly the former).

Procrastination Station
where we play all our games. Feel free to start a new game, and if joining in with others, you'll find a good set of rules in the first post of the thread, then you can see us disregard them later on in the game...!

Questions and Answers
will provide you with a place for your queries about the site and board, and we'll attempt to answer. Of course, some questions are best answered by certain people, so this throws the question open to everyone for the best possible help from our site.

If you feel wordy, The Writing Desk contains some nice wordy puzzles and tasks, and I assure you, the Weekly Word may one day be updated.

The Reading Room contains stuff to read and discuss.

Finally, and above all, we are all a happy bunch of decent folks who want to have a good time, so all I can say is there is a comprehensive Help section, there are many people you can PM a user (that link should be for me), and enjoy your stay.

Oh, and thanks to Imogen (Mrs Elenarda herself) and Bart for such a great place to meet people and waste spend hours of time in.

(PS Bart, feel free to lift anything from this post for a welcome page for new members)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.