Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Mother's Day!
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Robert
A Mother's Day to all those mums who grace out little corner of the web.

Robert
Yoda
Or ''Mother's Day - Part the Second'' as I should refer to it. The trouble with having lived in both the States and here in the UK is that Mum expects two Mother's Days now... Fortunately for me I only had to buy the drinks today as myself and Mum took Nan out for a dinner which Mum paid for, much to Nan's frustration as she wasn't allowed to pay for anything laugh.gif

yoda, A Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there, for the first or second time this year wink.gif
hershey
Yoda dear,

Are you implying that you Mum does not deserve more than one day to honor all that she has done and continues to do?

To all my fellow Mums, here's wishing you enjoyed a Happy Mother's Day and that it was special to your heart.

With love,
Hershey hug.gif
Yoda
QUOTE (hershey @ May 9 2005, 12:59 PM)
Yoda dear,

Are you implying that you Mum does not deserve more than one day to honor all that she has done and continues to do?

Hee, I think I'm implying that we sons (and the daughters out there as well) need a kid's day for all the nagging we receive wink.gif

yoda, cheeky muppet (but right!)
hershey
QUOTE (Yoda @ May 9 2005, 03:32 PM)

Hee, I think I'm implying that we sons (and the daughters out there as well) need a kid's day for all the nagging we receive wink.gif

yoda, cheeky muppet (but right!)

Yoda,

Speaking as one who is sans one parent already, believe me there will come a day when you would give anything to hear those nagging words once more. For you must remember that nagging is just another way of showing how much we mother's care.

Hugs to you,
~H~
hockeygod
I'm a little late, but Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers on the boards, who are like moms to the rest of us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.