Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gof Movie Pictures
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Drie
Hi everyone!

I'm sure they've been passed around a bit, but here's a link to check out some pictures from the upcoming Goblet of Fire movie. Click here to check 'em out!

sorcerer.gif
Willow
Ive never seen those before...Miranda Richardson looks ace ! laugh.gif
Jerry
They're pretty cool. Thanks Drie wink.gif
Cristin
This just makes me wish that the movie and Book 6 would get here now!!!!

Thanks for the update Drie!
sockless
Rupert is in need of a slight trim but god's he is gorgious! teehee.gif I cant wait!!!
Yoda
Harry's stolen my hair! ranting.gif Now I'm going to have to get a hair cut or get the michael extracted down at the pub! Booo! Hisss!

yoda, grumpy
Clinton
rita skeeter looks better than I envisioned tongue.gif

she actually looks really quite gorgeous in that outfit tongue.gif

rupert's hair is long to take the attention away from his beady little eyes.

can't wait for the film though smile.gif

CCC

(Weasley look-alike)
hershey
ooooooh! Lots more pictures from GoF! I really like the Dragon and the Labrynth looks awesome. Check them out for yourself.

More GoF Pics

Enjoy,
~H~
Drie
Oh, those are so cool! Thanks Hershey! sorcerer.gif
hershey
I was able to see this on the big screen today as it was previewed before C&tCF. It probably has been seen by all on the web but I felt it prudent to share. I love the montage of the 3 majors a the beginning...gave me goose bumps. Only 120 some days to go...Enjoy!

GOF Teaser Trailer

~H~
hockeygod
That trailer is awesome. I cannot wait to see the movie.

And those pictures are fantastic. Thanks Drie and Hershey.
nome
Ooh, the Graveyard and Labyrinth DO look fantastic.

Not too fond of the costuming, though. I love the green RIta Skeeter dress and kind of like the new uniform, but I could pass on almost everything else. And whose idea was it to put Hermione in pink?
sockless
Holy cow! I dont know if any of y'all have seen this but it's AMAZING!! I vant wait for November 18th!!!
itsme
IESB has some awesome clips of the film:
http://www.iesb.net/wb2005/102705.php
Willow
Alright, Who can't wait for OotP film?! biggrin.gif
Cristin
I can hardly wait!!!! When is it supposed to come out again? I can never remember!

Speaking of what's new in the world of Happy Potter - did anyone hear the news about what J.K. Rowling has revealed about book 7? If you have, who do you think it will be?
Willow
Ah, is this the question you were referring to in the Oh! thread Cristin?

I don't know what she said....tell me! Who do i think what will be?!
How exciting.....

I'm such a HP nerd. biggrin.gif
Cristin
Since I posed this question, Drie has been kind enough to set up a vote and discussion thread on the death of 2 characters in book 7. I'm sure you've seen it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.