Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Little Word...
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
QuickHare
Easter is approaching... Yey! But it's not all good news. Remember what it's all about. Think of the origins, and what it means to us all. This is not a religious sermon, dear Reader, but a small word of caution to anyone wishing to dress up in fancy dress and hide eggs all over the place. Hens went through a lot of trouble to lay those mini ovals of chocolate, and to dress up as a small, defenseless bunny and hop around demeans not only yourself, but all bunny kind.

It is for this reason I am pleading with you to cut down on the number of eggs eaten this year. I'm not concerned about health, bloated sales or religious aspects, merely the bunnies who have had to work overtime to get you your eggs in time. They're exhausted. Poor little things. You think Santa's Elves work hard? You should see the army of pink bunnies making eggs!

But, I cannot let such a good opportunity go without warning of the dangers of over-indulging on eggs. Not only will they spoil your dinner, but leads to hot, cross bunnies. And we all know that a hot, cross bunny is not to be reckoned with.

But above all else, let us please think of why we celebrate Easter, and not just stuff ourselves with Cadbury's or Nestlé's finest.

And think of the bunnies, hot and cross or otherwise.

Thank you.
Robert
Poor wittle bunny. Awwww!
Drie
I always think of bunnies. wink.gif
Drie
E to the double g! Okay, if the bunnies are this cool, then Easter should be a piece of cake. Or jellybean.

Hip to the hop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.