Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh! Oh!
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Drie
Oh my goodness, there were so many replies to the original Oh! thread that I thought we should start another.

Oh, a reminder that all sentinces here begin with Oh!

Oh HG, it was good to see you post again in the old oh thread. Oh, hope that your day is better tomorrow and that you're avoiding Senior-itis!

Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Jerry
Oh, I take great pride in being the second person to continue the 'Oh' insanity. biggrin.gif
Cristin
Oh, it is only the beginning of the week! Oh, I have to sit in meetings for over 3 hours tomorrow! Oh, I cannot wait until it is the weekend again!

Oh, how is everyone else doing?
hockeygod
Oh, I got a snowday today! Oh, I was so excited this morning!

Oh, of course Senior-itis isn't setting in. Oh, what would ever give you that impression.
Drie
Oh, my Girl Scout cookie order was delivered today. Oh I'm so glad I only ordered two boxes! Oh, now to share them with the office so that I don't eat them all myself... ph34r.gif
hershey
Oh I know too well of the dreaded Girl Scout cookie temptation. Oh the hubby bought $50 worth and they are decadently calling my name all day long. Oh the agony. Oh and to make it worse he left the boxes on the lowest shelf of the pantry where any little ankle biter can have their way with them. Oh the injustice of it all.
Cristin
Oh, I have yet to receive my GS cookies! Oh, yummy! tongue.gif
Robert
Oh, I want my thin mints!
QuickHare
Oh, Heshey?

Oh your avatar was nicked from another website, and they've seemed to have refused to display it, hence the words "no hotlinking", meaning you've used their picture.

Oh if you still want to use it, simply right-click on the working picture, Save Picture As a file on your computer, and upload it using your User CP (My Controls, Avatar).

Oh, and I'm back for a little while.
hershey
Oh thank you QH! hug.gif Oh I am usually very careful to check and see that sharing is okay. blushing.gif Oh I hope I'm not in trouble. Oh I off to set myself on the naughty bench.

Oh it should be all fixed now.

~H~
Drie
Oh yay! Oh Colin in all those bubbles...... drool.gif Oh, I'm starting to think like that fish in Finding Nemo now...

Oh Yoda, the song lyrics you posted are great! Oh, I have no idea who sings that song, but I find the sentiment very appropriate. wink.gif

Oh rabbit.gif how you've been missed. hug.gif
Willow
Oh hi everyoone! Oh this new thread already has 10, 11 including my post, posts. Oh the oh thing will never end because it sounds funny when you read it.

Oh to answer your question from the previous Oh thread, the gymnast was male. And awsome...

Drie
Oh, it's Friday!

Oh, this week took forever to finish!

Oh only one more day 'till Eddie's show!
Willow
Oh ! Its comic relief, im so excited i love comic relief, its always really fun and then i like seeing all the charity events and buying red noses. Oh and i love seeing all the happy people when theyve got money for food, even now the adverts and the things on TV are great. Oh whats everyone in the UK doing for comic relief? (do they do it anywhere else? unsure.gif )

Oh And on a general comment, yes Drie it is friday (well spotted hehe) which means the weekend ! Oh anyone doing anything interesting? teehee.gif
hershey
Oh somehow we've survived. Oh what were we thinking. Oh nine nine-year-old boys to sleep over. Oh I had to nearly sit on a few to settle them down to sleep. Oh I was up soooo late. Oh I am tired. schla18.gif

~H~
Imogen
oh! Colin with bubbles?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! teehee.gif
Willow
Oh ranting.gif im in a really bad mood now. Oh its not something you want to mess with!

Oh can i just point out that more of their players were booked, and that 2 should have been sent off. Oh and that they should really be called Sadford s*itty, and eeeuuuurgh BART !!! Oh just wait..... ranting.gif

*Oh goes off to plan evil red headed revenge*
QuickHare
Oh, now mind your language. Oh it's more colourful than a golfer's wardrobe.
Willow
Oh but you dont understand, what i said had to be said. Oh and i did blot out my awful words, which i only said one !
cool.gif

Oh i didnt know golfers wore loads of colours...
Robert
Oh, I take it then you never say Payne Stewart?
QuickHare
Oh, just look at this:

user posted image
(Click here if it doesn't load - may take time to open to due server load)
Willow
Oh whoa a shock of colour !
Oh im blinded
QuickHare
Oh, if you're blind, you'll miss a little thing you can buy to support Red Nose Day (Friday 11 March 2005).
Drie
Oh QH you made my day by posting golfer Mickey! biggrin.gif
Willow
Oh QH ive got a t-shirt and a red nose !
Robert
OH, Jenni, you have a red nose? Oh, what ever for?
Drie
Oh, red noses, how fun! fing34.gif
bart
Oh, this link may help.
Robert
Oh Bart, you do realize that if Heath ever looks in here, I could get fired for that avatar?

Oh, Tally will have a laugh but ....
hershey
Oh what are the odds of that? tongue.gif
bart
Oh, who said it was me Robert? teu45.gif

Oh, is that better ? devil.gif devil.gif
hershey
Oh I just love ponies! biggrin.gif
Drie
Oh, it seems no one is safe from bart! laugh.gif
QuickHare
Oh, not even Bart, it seems....
Robert
Oh, much better Bart.

Oh what are the odds of that?

Oh, given that the turkey tried to fire me in Dec on the grounds that I was stealing Dominio's hotbags and selling them to my old stores, I'd rather not take the chance. Oh, he realized he'd made a mistake but still suspended me for 10 days "just to make a point" Oh, I'd have walked away except that my co-workers all supported me and the fact that he'd have blackballed me with every employer in MB. Oh, can't wait for late Fall and moving to Rock Hill!
Jerry
Oh, good luck with the move, Robert smile.gif
Drie
Oh, bunnies, bunnies, everywhere! Oh Yoda, I've made sure that none of them are albino...

rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif

Oh, late in the work day. Oh, I'm punchy!
Robert
Oh sis! Oh hell has frozen over again. Oh, 3 down and 4 to go on Phase I
USMCDevilDog
Oh, give the rabbits rights!
Robert
Oh give me a rabbit in every pot!

Willow
Oh a rabbit in every pot?
wacko.gif

rabbit.gif
Drie
Oh, don't you hate it when the three-year-old in your head won't let you get sleep? Oh, the other night the three-year-old in my head decided I needed re-play the theme song to the claymation show Gumby over and over and over and over and over....Oh, I think it is time for the loony bin for me. blink.gif
Cristin
Oh, thanks for putting the theme song to Gumby in my head!

Oh, fiddlesticks...
Robert
Oh, I think it is time for the loony bin for me.

Oh, I would agree laugh.gif laugh.gif
hershey
Oh why do my movie quotes seem to stump everyone. Oh I suppose I have to give hints again! rolleyes.gif Oh I really thought someone who recognize it. Oh well. Oh the hints are this movie stars a young, musically talented British hottie who co-starred in another film with my leading man. Oh and the leading lady of this flik is a young woman disliked by our very own Jenni.

Oh I hope these help.
Robert
Oh everyone missed the fun yesterday at Jeconais's Yahoo group. Oh some 15 yr kid decided he wanted to post an HP story at FFnet. Oh he decided to copy/paste Anya's Naked Quidditch Match and claim it as his own.

oh, he was immediately torched by fans across the net! oh, the things we said! Oh the poor boy was even dumb enough to post in his profile what school he attends. Oh I think the principal is going to be getting a message about young Mr Upa Choppa Keeya's activities from one of the group (not me). Oh the shame of it all.
Drie
Oh, I'm stuck on my latest fic. Oh, what do others do to get through writer's block?
Robert
Oh I just tackle another section of the story and then come back to see how I can tie the two together.
Cristin
Oh, may I just say that it is report card time for me again. 1346.gif Oh, I don't want to spend hours typing in grades and comments about 28 students. Oh, if only I could find something more fun to do than this chore!

Oh, is anyone else procrastinating on a big project like I am?
Robert
Oh no, I just finished A Reunion of Souls, the outake to Ch 35 of INVICTUS and have posted it for beta.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.