Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lioness Quartet
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Narcissa
This series was really good. It was based back in the middle ages kind of and it was really good in my opinion. Magic was involved :harry What is your opinion?
Haley
I assume you're talking about Tamora Pierce's Song of the Lioness.

Fabulous, fabulous books. I've been a fan of these books as long as, if not longer than the Harry Potter books. They're just fantastic. Alanna is probably my favorite female heroin of all time... she rocks my socks.
Narcissa
I have only read the Song of the Lioness quartet but I've seen her books everywhere i go. She is a good author. I love Alanna cause she stands up for us women. Back then we weren't treated with much respect. Sure we were dressed up nicely but were treated like dogs.
Candela
The books are excellent. I agree; It is great that Alanna stands up for herself and fights. Have ya'll heard of the new series Tamora Pierce just put out? It's about Alanna's daughter; the books are Trickster's Choice and Trickster's Queen. They're really good, if you liked the Song of the Lioness series, you will love these two books.

Candela

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.