Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Revenge Of The Sith" Trailer
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Yoda
Well, currently the only way to get at the trailer is to be a member of 'hyperspace' on the Star Wars website - which I'm not sad.gif However, looking around on the web you can find the trailer elsewhere - and it's in good quality.

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

All the available trailers are quicktime - but fear not if you can't get them - the trailer is released in general with 'The Incredibles' in cinemas, and also will be released online in varying formats next week to everyone!

Yoda, 'see that - that's me - with a lightsabre - again!'
Cristin
Aww...I got all psyched to see it, then was denied because it was in Quicktime and I don't have that on my computer! crybaby.gif Guess I'll have to see The Incredibles and fork over $9.00 for the honor of seeing the trailer. Thanks for informing us!!
QuickHare
Visit Apple for the latest version. It's free.
Cristin
I'll try that later today. Thanks for the tip!!
mbwun5
I saw the Incredibles the other night and my first thought after seeing the Episode III trailer was that was over too quickly! I want more. I can't wait for a longer trailer. There was so much cool looking stuff going on here, but it all came and went so fast. The movie definately looks cool though.

Cristin, don't feel bad about forking over $9 to see the Incredibles, its worth it. The movie is excellent, one of the best I've seen this year, and as a bonus you get to see the Revenge of the Sith trailer on the big screen.
Yoda
I feel I should mention that the new trailer is now available here among other sites. Enjoy!

yoda, awaiting May with impatience....I'm turning to the Dark Side!
Willow
I cant wait !
nobody
nor can I!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif
hershey
Saw it on the BIG SCREEN today before watching Robots with the kids. Awesome. Looks utterly spectacular.

~H~
Drie
This link may add insight to the development of Darth Vader...

Just click here.
Cristin
Ha! That was great! Thanks for sharing!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.