Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favourite Harry Potter Characters And Why
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Sergeant Hartman
Ron: The embodiment of what a friend should be.

Dumbledore:How can you not love the wise old wizard?

Kingsley: Kinda reminds me of Morpheus

Ginny: Well, we already knew what she was like before OOTP

Sirius: crybaby.gif

Molly: She's like a mother to Harry

Amelia Bones: The only honest MoM official

McGonagall: An excat copy of my government teacher.
mbwun5
I've always been a sucker for side and supporting characters.

Arthur Weasley: I love his muggle fascination. He's like the anti-Colin Creevy. Instead of curious about everything magic, he's amazed by anything not.

Neville: I love watching him grow from Book 1 to Book 5. Who ever thought forgetful Neville from SS/PS would be fighting Death Eaters in the department of mysteries.

Phineus: I don't know if I spell this right, but he's so intriguing. A wizard from the old times interacting with Harry now. He reminds me a lot of Snape only more friendly. Not exactly on the good side, but not a bad wizard either. A very cool character, so many possibilites of what JKR can do with him. I hope we see more of him in the upcoming books.

GinnyBee
Ginny: Awesome name!!! (Yes I know this contradicts my previous post on least favorite HP character, let's just say I'm conflicted)
Narcissa
My favorite character is Malfoy. He is so rude, and arrogent. But he is a whimp. He plays the tough guy but really he is a whimp.

Harry is also my favorite, because he has this shyness about him but he is couragous at the same time. That and he is cute. :wub:
lilyglass
Favorites?

1. Professor McGonagall...I know competent, intelligent teachers like her and am in awe of them. biggrin.gif

2. Lupin--levelheaded in a crisis and, it seems to me, a genuinely nice person.

3. Mad-Eye Moody. He's just interesting and fun to read about.

4. Snape. I know, the emotional constipation can get old, but to tell the truth I like his ability to be so caustic. rolleyes.gif

5. Oliver Wood. He was fun. I miss him.

6. Mr. Weasley. He's fun too. iconup2.GIF_^

Mariya Yanusheva
Harry: brave and loyal
Hermione: likes books
Ron: funny
Dumbledore: wise
Sirius: I miss him
Evans
All the Marauders (even Peter!): I love the Marauders. I love writing about them, reading about the, everything.

Lily Evans: whistling.gif

The Black family: From Sirius and Andromeda to Bellatrix and Narcissa, I just love the Black family, no matter how evil they are. They're fascinating.

Tom Riddle: Okay, I admit, I think he's cute (because of the movies). And my current OTP is Tom/Ginny. It's just, he's so intriguing.

The Founders: Hey, they created Hogwarts! And they're so mysterious, a lot can happen in that time.

So, as you can see, I love the past because you can do so much with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.