Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Last Harry Potter Sentence
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Jerry
We've known for a long time, that currently, the last sentence in the series will end with "scar". What do you think the last sentence will be?

Personally, I think Harry will die (NOOOOOOOOOO! biggrin.gif ) and it will be something like "And they all remembered him. The Boy Who Lived. The Boy with the scar."

Very cliche, but it's a possibility.

Any other thoughts?
QuickHare
I have a feeling that Voldemort will be defeated in the end for good. So:
"As Voldemort disintegrated and faded away, so did Harry's scar."

If Mr. Potter defeats Voldemort, he might have to sacrifice himself:
"As future generations look on to the Boy Who Finally Died, the most prominent memory of Harry was his scar."

Alternatively, Harry and Ginny may "live happily ever after":
"And all the Harry Jnrs each carried a scar."

Personally, I think Voldemort will be defeated, and the scar on Harry's head seems to be linked to him, as shown when it hurt him in the past. So I think The scar will give information about Voldemort's movements and life force, and when Voldemort goes, so will the scar as the scar is a physical, real life representation of Voldemort.

Any one else have ideas?
hershey
As a lover of fairy tales, I certainly hope that all ends well and Voldemort is defeated. Secondly, I'd hate to spend the rest of my existence cursing JKR into oblivion should a less than happy ending result. With all that said perhaps the last line will be something like...

"With the dark lord defeated, all remanents of his existence obliterated by the final curse, Harry turned to face the oncoming crowd, out of habit he brushed his ever unruly hair from his forehead only to realize that while his burden had been lifted, so too had his famous scar."
Imogen
It would be a lovely touch if the scar did disappear at the end, but I don't know if JKR will make it go. In favour of that theory is the idea that Harry's is "no ordinary scar" and we're told time and time again of its usefulness in linking Harry with Voldie.

But then again, whatever happens, Harry is going to be mentally scarred by events, so a physical scar wouldn't make any difference. It's the link between him and Voldie that needs to be severed.

The scar of the last sentence could be reflecting on the demise of Harry. With the now immortal scar!
Darkarma
My thoughts,
"Never again would a twinge touch Harry's forehead save for when Ginny was kissing him and his face would burn while in public in the great hall.. But this kind evil twinge would never come from it, his scar."
Sucks I know.

But I have a feeling that it will state that it will say something the effect that he won't ever be effected mentally by his scar again. I do think though that it could be Ms. Fraud and Fortuneteller will be giving us the final prophecy.
GinnyBee
[COLOR=purple]Oh no we're lost in the london underground!! In order to get out we need to check Dumbledore's scar!

LOL[/COLOR
]
Della_Luna
I knew Dumbledore's scar would come in handy somehow tongue.gif
QuickHare
If you ever get lost on the London Underground, always follow the (yellow) Circle Line route. After a while you'll either find yourself at Paddington Station or back where you started!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.