Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Really Annoying Game
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
bart
I have warned you!

To play go here and you have 1675 to beat.

Bart bag.gif
Ducks and Runs
QuickHare
1995. Good luck. tongue.gif
Jerry
Heh, this game is so weird. I beat QuickHare's score after 7 tries tongue.gif . (I'm pathetic rolleyes.gif ) I got 2055. I have no idea how biggrin.gif

QuickHare
Not one to shy away from a challenge, here's a new score for you:
Jerry
I've discovered something very interesting. The addiction to a game is in direct proportion to its oddity, hence we have the latest score: 4705. tongue.gif
QuickHare
I tried again, and scored 5700. Don't ask me how, but it might have something to do with the fact I have far too much time on my hands.

Anyone else have scores?
Drie
Okay, I officially SUCK at this game. My score is sooo low that I'm to mortified to post it. I'm better at the real deal! tongue.gif
QuickHare
If playing it for real, here's a brief breakdown of the scoring:

15pts for catching it from a mate.
100pts for getting it in the basket.
Double the 100pts if you get two in a row.
Triple the 100pts if you get three in a row.
(eg. 100pts for first, 200pts for second then 300pts for third, etc)
Double your points if the paper is flashing.
400pts for hitting a nearby plane.

Each time you get one in, move the basket by 50cm (1.5ft).

Or you could just do work... whistling.gif
hershey
QUOTE (Drie @ Aug 9 2004, 01:27 PM)
Okay, I officially SUCK at this game. My score is sooo low that I'm to mortified to post it. I'm better at the real deal! tongue.gif

Ditto. Although I must admit I am very proficient at creating a large paper mound next to the chair! laugh.gif
Jerry
After what seemed like 2 minutes and was really about 40, I managed to get 8200. Contrary to Drie, my basketball talents are clearly visible in THIS game, and are extremely obscured in the real deal (to say the least). tongue.gif
QuickHare
Show off
Drie
QUOTE (QuickHare @ Aug 9 2004, 12:55 PM)

Now, why would we want to do that???
bart
QUOTE (QuickHare @ Aug 9 2004, 08:55 PM)

Can you please watch your language! laugh.gif

bart
QuickHare
I am watching it. It's English.
hershey
QUOTE (QuickHare @ Aug 11 2004, 03:58 AM)
I am watching it. It's English.

laugh.gif laugh.gif Good one! laugh.gif laugh.gif

As for what was referred to earlier, this work, what is it? teehee.gif
Is it fun? So many people seem to be engaging in it there must be some inherent enjoyment gained by participating! Please I am but a meager stay at home mom, all I do each day is wake up early, feed children at least 3x day, clean, see that they are dressed, clean some more, drive everyone to where they need to be, referee disputes, clean, cook, clean, teach right from wrong, clean, oh the list goes on and on. I must learn more about this work that everyone either has or is pursuing. drie2.gif

~H~
(*overflowing with sarcasm today*)
QuickHare
This word "Ron Language! said Hermione" means to do something as a job and get money for it. It's very boring, but the best part is spending the money you find in a bank account at the end of the month.
hockeygod
After many attempts I got a 1290!

Now my high score is a 2590.
Jerry
What happened to the 'availability' of this game? You now have to 'wait your turn' before you can play. confused1.gif ranting.gif
QuickHare
From what I can tell, "sticky is a creative agency specializing in interactive and motion media" as they say on their website. I'd assume they have changed the game due to popularity, and charged entrance to play. In order to entice you to sign up and pay, they need to stop users playing somehow, or limit their game. In this case, they have created a queuing system. It's basically a money-making scheme.

Either you'll have to wait for a game or pay up. Either way, it shouldn't effect our scores we post.
hockeygod
I just played the game, but with like the airplane, I couldn't throw the paper ball at the plane.
QuickHare
You have to time it well. For the sake of a few points, I aim specifically for it and not the bin. However, if I get two bins in a row, I aim for the bin and not the plane. The bin's worth more....
GinnyBee
1990 before I gave up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.