Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Christmas!
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > General discussion
Imogen
Wishing everyone a very Happy and wonderful Christmas!

Thanks for reading all my scribblings and being such good friends this year ~ you always know how to put a smile on my face!

Have a seriously good one.

With all my love,

Imogen smile.gif
nome
yeah, Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it, and Happy Season to all those who don't! Wake up tomorrow knowing my best wishes are with you.

Nome.
Julephenia
Happy Christmas!

(Or Merry for Americans, like me!)

Here's to a wonderful year of meeting new friends, finding wonderful stories to read, and learning more about the world.

Huggles, Becky
fizzingwhizbee
*bounces around in an utterly hyper mood*
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
Here's to life.
-Hugs, Emma.
Yoda
Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!!! Merry Christmas and a Pippin New Year!!? Mappy New Christmas and a Perry Year!?? Wibble??? smile.gif

Yoda, mixed Christmasses over two continents and repeated Two Towers viewing will induce this type of insanity...fun innit? biggrin.gif
bart
Happy Crimbo!
nome
Seeing Emma's post, I suddenly have an unquenchable urge to quote Fiddler on the Roof...

*dance around the room, singing, "To Life! To Life! Lahiam! Lahiam! Lahiam! To Life!"* Of course, I don't know how to spell it, but that's what it sounds like.

I think I ought to leave out the bit where they're drunk and talking about the father being the same age as the son-in-law. I can't imagine playing either one of two drunk old men.

Nome. :shock:
QuickHare
I was going to post a new thread, and saw this one lurking hee, ready to be ressurected this year.

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy/Merry/Pippin Christmas, and to get us into the festive mood after NaNoWriMo:

user posted image
(click here if it doesn't load)
Yoda
Hobbits! Orcs! Elves! Rabbits with big pointy teeth!

Okay, may be lacking the rabbits.

QH is quite right to point out Christmas is here, as RotK: More Bits Added was released today - yet, surprisingly...it's not here! *Completely* sold out in town - amazing! Will be getting tomorrow, or throttling WHSmith staff.

And so (amid a crash of hooves):

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Jerry
Echoing Nome from two years ago, I'd like to wish, as well, Merry/Happy Christmas to those who celebrate Christmas, Happy Hannukah to those who celebrate Hannukah, and/or Happy *insert other respective holiday here* to those who celebrate *insert said holiday here*.

Happy Holidays! biggrin.gif
Helen
Merry Christmas everyone, and a all the best for 2005;

I hope the year will be a much better year than this year for everyone.

Helen
QuickHare
QUOTE (Yoda @ Dec 10 2004, 09:57 PM)
QH is quite right to point out Christmas is here, as RotK: More Bits Added was released today - yet, surprisingly...it's not here! *Completely* sold out in town - amazing! Will be getting tomorrow, or throttling WHSmith staff.

We had said RotK: Extra Bits Added by 10am on the 10th here in Exeter....! I do think the extra bits do make the film more complete, like what actually happened with Saruman.

Pippin Christmas, everyone.
bart
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!
Drie
Heh, like this by QH. Thanks for the smile.
QUOTE (QuickHare @ Dec 12 2004, 08:53 AM)
Pippin Christmas, everyone.

Happy Everything all! Shall we begin with the resolutions we're going to keep for a day or so?

For you all, enjoy this (I hope)! Click on the deer for added enjoyment. FYI - you do need sound.
Cristin
What...it's Christmas already? Just yesterday I started with a new class of students and got married!!! Arghh! Where does the time go? Next, you're going to tell me I have to become a better person by making resolutions....
QuickHare
Not if you're perfect already....... tongue.gif

But, yes. It's that time already. It's time to pull crackers, buy lots of turkey, eat those dreaded sprouts (of which I actually like sprouts!), and spend lots of money you don't have.

And for those of us in the UK, we also have to listen to the traditional Queen's Speech, broadcast on all TV channels, except Five, who are showing the same old films they showed last year. And the year before.

Then, after we've all cleared up, we have to go back to work to raise money for next year's big flop, or school to learn even though we're distracted by the new toys we all got.

QuickHare, telling it how it is.
Imogen
Have a GREAT Christmas everyone!

wub.gif Imogen
Willow
Anyone listening to Marge Simpson other than the Queen?? laugh.gif

Happy Christmas everyone sorcerer.gif

Jen xxx
Sergeant Hartman
[COLOR=red][SIZE=7]MERRY[/COLOR=red][/SIZE=7] [COLOR=green][SIZE=7]CHRISTMAS[COLOR=green][SIZE=7]

from

The Sarge
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.