Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milestone Thread!
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hockeygod
If there is already a thread for this, just zap it and tell me where the old one is. I thought we needed on as I am closing in on 3000 posts and Jennie is nearing 1900. If it doesn't get used, I*mogen or B_A_R_T can get rid of it. Thats all.
sockless
I do beleive this makes 175 for me! yay!!! yeah kinda a sad number isnt it?. . . yes, why yes it is!!
hockeygod
This post number 3000 for me! I wonder if our wonderful house author ever thought her site would have a person with this many posts?
QuickHare
Well this is post #655, and that's a great acheivement considering I haven't been here as long as others. I also calculated I'll be overtaking Nome in a month, I've already overtaken Yoda, and at this rate I'll never catch up with HG.

Imogen, admit it. Your board is successful. More than 3000 members, with one of them over 3000 posts to date!
hockeygod
LETS HEAR IT FOR DRIE!!! She just passed Jennie as #2 all-time poster hear at Elenarda. If I stop posting, she may actually catch me.
Della_Luna
She passed me a while ago ranting.gif

Oh well, congratulations! I'll just have to make up for it before I leave for Boston on the 16th.

HG, you'd better stay on for a while!

Not that it matters but this is post 1817 for me!

~DL
QuickHare
I'm aiming for Nome. There's less than 50 posts seperating us, and then I might move up into 9th place. It's not a race, just a fact of life.
Drie
QUOTE (hockeygod @ Jul 6 2004, 06:58 AM)
LETS HEAR IT FOR DRIE!!! She just passed Jennie as #2 all-time poster hear at Elenarda. If I stop posting, she may actually catch me.

laugh.gif
I don't think I'll be able to pass your post count -- you've got the lead by 1,000!

drie2.gif
hockeygod
Yeah I know. I was trying to give you some hope. tongue.gif
hershey
Well it can't compare with HG, Drie and company but 600 is not bad for a mom of four. thumbup1.gif

~Hershey~
Robert
Keep plugging away, Hershey! You'll make the 1000 mark by Xmas!

Robert
hershey
Thanks for the encouragement Robert! blushing.gif

~H~
Drie
With this post, I've hit 2000. blink.gif I can't believe it! Thank you, Imogen, for creating such a great site that has kept me coming back again and again (and again and again).

Now, if HG will quit posting, I should take him over in, now let me see, carry the one, subtract by 10 . . . NEVER! laugh.gif
hershey
I just tied with Yoda. starwars.gif Shh, don't anyone tell!! whistling.gif

~Hershey~
Robert
You go girl!
hershey
700, hoo yeah!!

Must continue to widen the gap however! Constant Vigilance!

~Hershey~
QuickHare
I didn't realise I overtook nome, and now Imogen's the next one up...
Drie
devil.gif devil.gif But will you pass me? devil.gif devil.gif
Robert
Better worry worry less about QH and more about me! whistling.gif whistling.gif
hockeygod
Is our evil teddy bear feeling a little competitive?
QuickHare
Have you been watching Bo' Selecta again?
Robert
in answer to your querry, HG, nope. I'm just out to catch a red head. Then I'll come after you! devil.gif
Willow
What IS this thread?

Its cool!

(i know Roberts plans to catch the reeeed heeeaaad nah-nah-nah)
hockeygod
Maybe if I keeled over right now and you started non-stop posting, then maybe you could catch me, maybe. And what is Bo' Selecta?
QuickHare
Bo' Selecta is a show in the UK that may not have reached the US yet. Their homepage, seen here, features the exact same character I was referring to further up the thread.
Drie
I'm still after HG in # of posts . . . but I don't think that will happen. At least, not without a bunch of random posts clogging up Elenarda, and I don't want to do that.

On the other hand, I think the one we should watch is Jerry, as he's at over 100 and he's only been here for about 4 days! notworthy.gif
hershey
800 posts and I'm in the Top 10!

(*dances about wildly*)

jawdrop.gif jump.gif jawdrop.gif jump.gif jawdrop.gif jump.gif jawdrop.gif jump.gif jawdrop.gif

Jerry
Congratulations, Hershey! fing34.gif fing34.gif Bumped Nome off, huh? devil.gif

Oh, and Drie, I'm going to my basement now to work on a Chemistry experiment. If something explodes, not only will I stay down there for over a decade, but I'll never be able to touch this computer again, so don't worry too much tongue.gif (Anyway, I'm not posting just for post count. I'd never do that... intentionally biggrin.gif )
QuickHare
QUOTE (Jerry @ Jul 22 2004, 11:27 PM)
Anyway, I'm not posting just for post count. I'd never do that... intentionally biggrin.gif

Nor would I.... rolleyes.gif
hershey
QUOTE (QuickHare @ Jul 25 2004, 07:43 AM)
QUOTE (Jerry @ Jul 22 2004, 11:27 PM)
Anyway, I'm not posting just for post count. I'd never do that... intentionally biggrin.gif

Nor would I.... rolleyes.gif

Me neither, but I just reached 900 baby!
Drie
QUOTE (hershey @ Jul 27 2004, 03:04 PM)
Me neither, but I just reached 900 baby!

WOO HOO!

Props to my gal Hershey!

thumbup1.gif 061.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif notworthy.gif sorcerer.gif
QuickHare
Apparently, many people are overtaking me in the post count. I don't mind. As long as I stay above Yoda, I'm not competing with anyone. If I overtake, I overtake. I'll just throw a party each time I do overtake, that's all.
Drie
And now props to QH for hitting the 900 mark.

thumbup1.gif fing34.gif fing05.gif 061.gif notworthy.gif
QuickHare
Thanks. But I'm aiming for the grand.
hershey
This now marks my 1000 post. And it only took me almost a year to make it this far! jump.gif

It must be magic! velho.gif

~Hershey~
Drie
WOO HOO!!!

Way to go, Hershey! fing34.gif

Hey, I just realized I passed my anniversary as well.
QuickHare
Congratulations, Drie! I'll try not to burst into a song by Cliff Richard.

I have a while to go for my anniversary, but I am nearing my 1k mark, and I could overtake three people very soon. And I'm now second on Celebdaq. I am doing well these days!
QuickHare
This one post. This tiny post. This minute addition to this thread marks my 1000th post in this board. At this rate, I'll have built up 1942.8 posts on my one year anniversary. I'll hopefully also have a birthday cake eighteen days before I reach this number, being a birthday to celebrate the start of the third year of my twenties.
Drie
YEA BOYEEE! Whoop de whoop on your accomplishment. Fo' shizzle! Welcome to the quadrupulate digits, my friend.

notworthy.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif 061.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif 061.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif fing05.gif fing34.gif 061.gif notworthy.gif

(Drie, trying desperately to prove that she's not as old as she feels today!)
Robert
Just remember, Drie, you'll alway be younger than me! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
QuickHare
Not much of a milestone, but more a quick note that I've beaten Imogen on posting count with this one post.
hockeygod
I just reached 3300. Only 360 more to my goal. I want to have an average of 10 on my anniversary.
QuickHare
This should be my 1204th post. I didn't realise I beat the 1200 mark. I was too busy posting wildly with Drie and HG and Phred to notice.
hockeygod
I just passed 3400! Only 260 more posts to my goal.
QuickHare
Pssst! Bart! Is there any way to zero HG's post count on the 29th August 2004? It'd only be for a day as then he won't get his average of 10....
devil.gif
hockeygod
That would be evil QH.
QuickHare
I'm so nice 99% of the time, I'm allowed to be evil sometimes, aren't I? Anyway, I only suggest it. If it acually happens, it's not me fault.
whistling.gif
hockeygod
QH and Hershey have both gone over 1300. Cool Beans!

Did I mention I broke 3500? Only 160 posts left to my goal.
QuickHare
Yep. Hershey and myself should be close most of the time as we're trying to beat each other for some reason. I don't really want to compete, but I never turn down a challenge.
hockeygod
WOO HOO! I am now at 3600 posts. Only 60 away from my goal.

With my last post, I hit my goal!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.