Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Popcap Games
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
nome
http://www.popcap.com/

Try Insaniquarium.
QuickHare
[Advert]

I've already been there. Alchemy is now Yoda's favourite game, and Insaniquarium is mine. Other games of interest include Bejeweled and Rocket Mania.

For free arcade style games, try Free Arcade.

[/Advert]
Della_Luna
I'm not sure I completely understand this game.

You have fish. You feed fish. You buy more fish to feed. You get a little sea horse to feed the fish for you. Aliens attack your fish. You lose the game.

Is that it? unsure.gif
QuickHare
Insaniquarium

You have fish.
You feed fish.
Fish grow.
Fish excrete money (yes, it's true) when big enough.
You use money to pay for more fish, food, and egg pieces.
When you have 3 egg pieces, you move on a level.

When alien appears, click it repeatedly to kill it.
If you have fish left, the game goes on.

Seahorse helps feed fish,
Snail helps collects coins,
Oyster gives you pearls (money),
Swordfish helps kills aliens,
Others do other things.

The idea is to keep going through the fish tanks.
Della_Luna
Oooooh...I don't think I got that far without dying yet though bag.gif .

And I bought a $1000 fish and it died in like 6.2 seconds...not cool!
QuickHare
The Carnivore is used to produce lots of crystals/diamonds, but you must feed it a guppy (a baby fish), not normal fish food.
I find it useful if you have Pregnafish as it produces a guppy roughly when the Carnivore needs feeding.
Della_Luna
I show the game to my sister and she beats it within an hour...why is that?

Thanks for your help QuickHare! I understand the game and will beat it wink.gif ! Maybe I'll just watch my sis...

My favorite monster/alien/thing is the one that you have to feed to kill. It's soooo funny laugh.gif
QuickHare
No probs. If you get in difficulty, either reply in this thread or (better still for those moderators who have to read through help about Insaniquarium) PM me.

I don't like the feeding ones much. I rarely get up that far. I'm waiting for the downloadable version to appear. They've promised it for over two years.
Roxanne
Does anyone besides me like Zuma? I've managed to beat it a few times, but I don't know if that means it's easy or if I'm just pathetic at everything else!
Drie
Alchemy is easy to get addicted to!!! I know there have been many times I've passed the day away while playing it.

I'll have to try this fish game . . .
QuickHare
Noah's Ark can get a bit addictive, too.
Drie
Okay, I almost wasted the entire day on Friday playing Pop Cap games. What is it that makes these games so addictive???
QuickHare
They're simple and well programmed.
They have fun graphics and cute sounds.
They are easy to control and easy to pick up.
And the highly addictive drugs help, too.

Warning: Highly addictive drugs are bad. They do all sorts of stuff to the body. Never take drugs and never even consider it. Those at Elenarda and myself do not endorse drug use in any way, and personally, I think drugs stink.
hershey
Noah's Ark

Rescue the animals, two by two before the flood comes! Lots of procrastination fun.

1st time rank: Bird Watcher with 10342 points

Have fun,
Hershey
Drie
Damn those Pop Cap games. They are so addictive!

I'm a birdwatcher with you, Hershey. Anyone else get addicted to any other games there?
hershey
Well I'm addicted to this one. I now rank as a Meat Packer with 30282 points. Hoo Yeah!

~H~
Robert
Dog Trainer 17060 on 1st try.
QuickHare
I've played the game many, many times, so I can't really remember my first try, but I think I am a zookeeper or something. I really haven't played it in ages. I prefer Yahoo! Poker.
hockeygod
I was a bird watcher and then whatever the next level is on my first two tries respectively.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.