Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The chat thread
Harry and Ginny > Make Yourself At Home > Procrastination Station
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Imogen
Thought you'd enjoy this. Chat away on this thread to your hearts' content!

Please can you read this post about chat posts on other threads smile.gif

Imogen 061.gif
Yoda
Well, someone better kick start a chat conversation thingy, so here goes biggrin.gif

Oi, you! Yes you, the people on the website at the minute (specifically DL and bart cos I know they're around) - why are you not in the chatroom. And if you are, why isn't it showing you on my version. And in other conversational news, nice weather we're having here, how're you?

Yoda, conversation killer or conversation king?
Della_Luna
Wasn't aware you were in the chatroom tongue.gif .

Weather down here is pretty good...almost too hot though. You?
Drie
Okay, since this is OT rambling, I just thought I'd share one of the funniest and most odd phone calls I've gotten in a loooong while.

I work for the University of Michigan, but my office is in Los Angeles, CA. So, often people will dial our number by mistake and freak out a bit, thinking they've called the state of Michigan instead of a local number. Today, I got one of those kind of calls and after I explained that this office does fundraising for UM, just on the west coast this guy then turned around and asked me out on a date. confused1.gif

1) Never met the guy, had to ask him his name
2) Made me laugh when he said he'd provide me with references as to what a good guy he is
2) Was very sweet . . . blushing.gif

Just had to share this with everyone. No good explanation as Friday the 13th was a week and a half ago, and the full moon was at the beginning of the month.

Just have to say that people will always surprise me! teehee.gif laugh.gif teehee.gif
Robert
OK but did you say yes? Inquiring minds want to know.

Robert
Drie
Well, I'm kind of playing it a bit safe. Got his e-mail address and I'll get to know him that way first before venturing out of my safety net to an actual date.

wink.gif
hockeygod
That's smart.
FlorenceWeasleySnape
Yes... it is indeed smart. I'd rather be on the safe side... wink.gif
Yoda
Arrrrrggghhh! Someone catch my head before bart runs off with it! *directs random Force usage towards everyone in general* ranting.gif (at this point we really need a Force lightning emperor emoticon)
QuickHare
Found your head! It rolled around cyberspace for a while. It was finally caught in the following place:

Dark corner of the Internet

Hope you get well soon. I lost my head once. It didn't grow back for a while. However, now I'm feeling great. If symtoms persist, go see your doctor.
fing34.gif
Drie
Yoda, should bart's name now be Darth bart???

bart
Now stop trying to shift the blame Drie... We all know it was your idea.... bag.gif

bart tongue.gif
Drie
QUOTE (bart @ Mar 11 2004, 03:33 PM)
Now stop trying to shift the blame Drie... We all know it was your idea.... bag.gif

bart tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, hey, HEY! Don't drag me into the beheading discussions on this board! devil.gif

Although, I do like the idea of being the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland . . . bag.gif
Yoda
It's a conSPIRACY!!!! Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in-for-me! But I am not afraid, I will simply send my pupil after the evil darth bart, eat Skywalker oh decapitating heathen starwars.gif

Yoda, vengeful dead Jedi am I, yes, mmmm
Della_Luna
Since the 'Oh' thread is on a temporary leave of absence the new t-shirts have to go here! Yes...there are evem more Harry Potter shirts at Hot Topic...none of which I have...yet.

For Jennie (when she gets back) there is this one.

For the quidditch fans there's this one.

And for no one on this site (hopefully) there is this one. No, it's not inappropriate...just look at it.

~DL, resident T-shirt finder teehee.gif
Robert
DL,

those are great choices! Jennie and I "chatted" this morning and right now her dad still refuses to allow her back on Elenarda although she's got a plan. (typical of our favorite Slytherin)

I sent her a copy of the chat thread and the link to your choice. Out of curiousity, where you refering tot he shirt or the guy?

Robert devil.gif devil.gif
Della_Luna
I'm so glad that you're keeping in touch with her and can't wait for her to come back...Slytherin plans rock!!

And she can have both if she wants but I was referring to the shirt lol laugh.gif .

~DL
Drie
DL, you truly are the queen of all t-shirts! I'm going to have to run to Hot Topic this weekend to get one of those shirts . . . sorcerer.gif
Willow
You ARENT trying to suggest that if i had a choice i would actually go for that guy?
nuhuh....i take the t-shirt then i draw the line! (in chalk on the ground)

HIYA EVERYONE!!!!
im bored now cos ive just come back and no one else is online wiv me! ah well...maybe later cos am not going anywhere! biggrin.gif

Della_Luna
And they just keep coming...

Now us Gryff's and prisoners have something to wear though!

What's wrong with that guy anyway Jennie? laugh.gif
Willow
nothing.....i just like the t-shirt better laugh.gif
Imogen
Jenni!!! You're back!! FANTASTIC!

Has the ban been lifted once and for all?

Good to see you.

Imogen smile.gif
Willow
Er....well....you see. The thing is the ban is still in place, but ive found a way to get around it wink.gif
But im not sure my dad minds me coming on here anyways cos he was the one who said to me 'why dont you go on that Elenardy thing you always used to go on' Which left me open mouthed and shocked....
Also i wouldnt be back if it wasnt for a certain friend of mine!! thumbup1.gif

lol but yeh am back for good. Sorry guys u gotta put up with me now! smile.gif

AND good to see you too Imogen!!! Missed everything about this place....! blushing.gif

Jenni xXx
hockeygod
Jennie, did you miss me? tongue.gif
Drie
061.gif thumbup1.gif 029.gif hug.gif notworthy.gif fing34.gif teu45.gif

Jenni's back! Woo hoo! We missed ya you silly little Slitherin! Glad to have you around again. wink.gif
Willow
Yep am back! hehe n btw i missed you all too! (including hockeygod...i suppose lol biggrin.gif )

But now im back its red heads all the way! teehee.gif

imogen - look at my last post for the answer to your Q!
hockeygod
I just realized that exactly six months from now I will turn 17.
Della_Luna
Uh-oh... bag.gif
hockeygod
What's that supposed to mean DL? Aren't you turning 15 this year? Scary thought!
Della_Luna
I guess your right...

Watch out world 'cuz Della's almost on the road devil.gif
Della_Luna
At least it's not a t-shirt. wink.gif

Think I could put a perscription in them?
Willow
It seems even in my absence some things dont change! the domination of the chat thread are still done by hockeygod!! laugh.gif
Della_Luna
Ok...who played pranks today?
hockeygod
Nuh-uh!!! I'm barely ever on!
Willow
yeh yeh whatever HG. hehe.

Is anyone brave enough to say theyve been to see Agent Cody Banks 2?

Has anyone seen Gothika? I went with a group of 13 mates and most of them found it scary. Im not easily scared, but i did find a bit jumpy lol.
Anyone?
Robert
Nope, notmy cup of tea (or soda in my case)

I've got to work, what're your plans this Easter Weekend?

Robert
hockeygod
Food and then some more food.
Della_Luna
Do all the homework that I should've done last week. Yep, that's my plan.
hockeygod
I got a 32 on the ACT!
Della_Luna
Congrats and glad to see you back around here!
Robert
All right! Good job, HG! Now start looking at those colleges.

Robert
hockeygod
Thanks guys for the compliments. I either want to attend U of M or MSU.
Drie
I suggest, for obvious reasons, UM!
QuickHare
Depends on which colleges do courses you want to do, and then where your heart lies.
hockeygod
I am a true U of M fan through and through and they have a wonderful program, but at the same time, MSU has perhaps the best physics program in the country.
FlorenceWeasleySnape
....where we shall meet.... wink.gif
hockeygod
Maybe, just maybe we will. If we're lucky.
Willow
So you wanting to do Physics then?

JenXxX

P.S if in doubt of which one to chose, i say flip a coin!! tongue.gif
Yoda
Random diversion:

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!

I just finished my project on 'The Longitude Problem' after a few months of hard work. Now to get the exams out of the way and I'm free...to get a job and enslave my mind biggrin.gif

Yoda, taking a break drunk.gif
hockeygod
For the next two weeks I am an acting Senior. then I get to take exams and actually become a Senior. I can't believe that I have a little over a year left of high school.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.